mr-narendra-kumar-rath

Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

28th January 2022

I was referred to see Mr Rath after suffering for 3 years with terrible neuropathic pain, spasms in my left leg and lower back. We discussed the issues that were affecting me and MR Rath recommend a CT guided injection to make sure the area that was thought to be causing the problem was indeed the problem. The injection was a success for some weeks and then the pain returned so we discussed surgery for a lamanectomy/possible discectomy at l5/s1. The day of the operation I had a rather nasty reaction to the general anaesthetic. Mr Rath came to check on me four time's through the day in between his other operations. When I was allowed to go home the next day Mr Rath made sure I had adequate pain control as the journey home took 2hr 30. I have now seen Mr Rath 2 times after my operation. The recover is still on going which Mr Rath did explain might be the case before I had the operation. Through out the whole process of arranging appointments and procedures Mr Rath and his secretary Linda have been amazing. I have asked alot of questions through the whole process and Mr Rath has always given me the time and the information that I have asked.

28th January 2022
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

I am glad to know that you are recovering well! Please do take the precautions as suggested. Wish you speedy recovery. Kind Regards NKR

Written by a NHS patient at Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery
24th January 2022

Had a spinal fusion done by Mr Rath on thev19/11/21 in walton center such a lovely person and fantastic surgeon!! Given me my life back after constant being in constant pain for over 3!!would defiently recommend Mr Rath very understanding and phoned the ward on the weekend to see how I was!! Staff at the walton lovely aswell can't thank him enough.

28th January 2022
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

I am very pleased to know that you are doing well. Keep up the good work! Thanks you for the kind word and recommendation. I would let our team know. All the best Kind Regards NKR

Written by a NHS patient at Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery
12th January 2022

Dr Rath has really helped me regain my independence, im a very busy mum of 3 and was really struggling with pain, strong painkillers were just not an option due to the side effects. Dr Rath listened to me and understood how desperate I was to try and get back to life how I remembered it. I found him to be very empathetic and caring. He was very approachable and came to visit me following surgery to see how I was. The staff at the walton centre were also absolutely amazing. Cannot thank the whole team enough. I'm 7 weeks post surgery and slowly getting my life back. Thankyou all so much.

13th January 2022
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

I am very pleased to know that you are moving towards getting your life back. Thank you for your kind words and I will convey our team at The Walton Centre of your thoughts. All the best and wish you speedy recovery. Kind Regards NKR

6th January 2022

I found Mr Rath to be very understanding and sympathetic to my condition, he was very kind and knowledgeable and I totally trusted him to conduct my surgery.

13th January 2022
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Thank you for your kind words. Wish you Speedy recovery. Kind Regards NKR

17th December 2021

Mr Rath is both a first class surgeon and nice person with the ability to put his patient at ease when consulting on treatment, during treatment and aftercare. He made a difficult period as easy as possible for me and I would absolutely recommend him.

17th December 2021
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. I am pleased to know that I was of some help to you. Please take precaution over the festive period and have a great Christmas and New Year. Best Wishes NKR

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Narendra Kumar Rath was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

I am an orthopaedic deformity spinal surgeon at “The Walton Centre” Liverpool and have developed NHS satellite service at Countess of Chester and North Wales to provide care closer to patients home. My initial spinal training at University Hospital of Wales was followed by, higher training at the prestigious Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic hospital Oswestry. I was awarded masters in Trauma Surgery and have been academically very active with multiple international presentations and publications. I am a member and regularly participate with British Association of Spinal Surgeon, British Scoliosis Society, Spine Society of Europe, and British Orthopaedic Association. I am interested in all aspects of spinal surgery and my clinical practice involves spinal disorders including cervical neck pain, myelopathy, radicular pain, sciatica, stenosis, spondylolisthesis and deformity correction. I specialise in Keyhole and minimally invasive spinal surgery. I am very approachable and social person. I like to travel and enjoy hiking with family.

NAN miles