Spire Cheshire Hospital

Fir Tree Close, Stretton, Warrington, England, WA4 4LU

8th March 2019

Very good as always

8th January 2019

From the moment I arrived to the time I was discharged and left the hospital I was treated by the upmost dignity, respect and professionalism from everyone one site.

21st September 2018

I attended Cheshire Spire for a colonoscopy and was very happy with the procedure. I have attended other private hospitals but found Spire Cheshire was the most efficient.

7th August 2018

There is nothing that can be done to improve. I have had two separate hospital stays in the last two years. The surgeon simply amazing theatre staff ward staff admin staff cleaners porters. The nursing care beyond my ability to describe. Infection prevention procedures fabulous. Communication prior to my stay during and after care amazing. Keep doing what you are doing spire just fabulous

2nd July 2018

Please can you encourage all staff looking after day patients to set realistic expectations about when their procedure will take place. When patients ask for information about if a procedure is running on time, please find out and let them know. There is always a good reason why they are asking. If you say you are getting a gown, please get the gown and return to the patient, we shouldn't have to ask twice. If a patient let's you know that it is ALWAYS difficult to find a vein, please do something with this information. Please don't shrug your shoulders and say it's not for you to help with, or inform anyone. Please don't be rude, to an already anxious person. Please don't limit your care to filling in a set of check boxes, then hurrying away to your computer - if I wanted this level of care, I'd stay within the NHS. To the nurse and nursing assistant who treated me like this, I hope you were having a bad day. To the other nurse who looked after me, you were kind, helpful, I felt you went above and beyond to help me and get me discharged as soon as I could be. Thank you for everything you did.

{{category}} working at Spire Cheshire Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Cheshire Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yh