mr-jonathan-joseph

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

12th June 2018

Very professional, inciteful with an excellent manner. After 11 years without a sense of smell Mr Joseph performed an operation after which the sense returned. This is something I thought would never happen. Long may it continue & thank you very much.

30th May 2018

Mr Joseph was brilliant. Very professional and with a lovely manner too

11th March 2018

Jonathan made me feel so comfortable . He listened to my concerns & treated me with utmost professialism and care. Thank you Jonathan !!!!

8th February 2018

I have had a very pleasant experience whilst attending Dr Joseph clinic, and I would recommend him wholeheartedly for his kindness and professionalism. I wish all doctors were as caring and clear as him.

21st January 2018

As a doctor myself, I wanted to see an ENT specialist I could trust and in whom I could be confident of excellent medical care. Mr Jonathan Joseph is not only a superb surgeon but he was very empathetic to my problems and immediately put me at ease. I was very impressed by his thorough approach and his knowledge. I had been having problems for some time with my ears and had tried various strategies which had not helped. Mr Joseph was able to treat me effectively and I am now symptom free. I am so grateful to him and would strongly recommend him!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

I am a Consultant ENT Surgeon at the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital and the Royal Free Hospital. My responsibilities include the treatment of all forms of ENT disease both in adults and children. I have a specialist interest in rhinological disease and I am the lead surgeon for sinonasal cancer treatment in my hospital. The training and experience I have gained allow me to treat complex sinus disease, both medically and surgically and I also perform nasal reconstruction to treat inherited and acquired nasal deformity. Another aspect of my practice is to run specialist paediatric ENT clinics and surgical theatre lists. I always work hard to deliver the highest level of care to all of my patients. My philosophy is that if someone has been referred to me for a specialist opinion, then I must provide the best possible care and management of their condition. I want the patient to go away feeling like I have tried my best for them. I attend regular specialist meetings and keep up to date with the literature in my specialty. This ensures that I have the knowledge to deliver excellent care to all my patients. Outside of work I have a number of interests. I am a keen cyclist and cycle to work most days from my home in Finchley, North London. I play in a weekly 5-a-side football game which is very sociable but also highly competitive! Most of all however I have my family. I am married with 3 sons which certainly keeps me busy but gives me great joy and pride in helping them develop and grow.

Nearest Otolaryngologists