Mr Alam Hannan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

6th July 2024

He explained everything very clearly and was very helpful.

Written by a private patient at 9 Harley Street
4th July 2024

I had a great experience dealing with Mr Hannan - the initial telephone conversation was polite and thorough as was my follow up consultation and minor in person procedure. He listened to everything I had to say and explained his hypotheses and related actions very well, which gave me comfort I was in good hands and nothing was being overlooked.

3rd July 2024

I went to see Dr. Hannan due to hearing challenges related to earwax blockage. Across two consultations, Dr. Hannan was incredibly attentive and provided thorough explanations of the process and what to expect during the procedure. The earwax suction procedure was incredibly smooth and pain free, and Dr. Hannan walked through every step as he performed it. His professionalism made me feel at ease. His team and office have been excellent, and I would highly recommend -Kevin

27th June 2024

Mr Hannan was extremely helpful in dealing with my situation. He took his time to listen to my concerns and explained his theories and treatment in a simple and concise way. He made a plan of treatment and made sure to follow-up and showed availability for possible further follow-up. He was also extremely patient in answering any questions I had. Definitely recommend Mr Hannan to anyone.

Written by a private patient at 9 Harley Street
26th June 2024

Everything was very well organised with no issues or waiting around - I had an initial phone consultation with Mr Hannan and a face to face appointment a few days later. He was so reassuring, explained everything really clearly and performed my procedure quickly, painlessly and thoroughly. He was very calm, patient and professional and I’m so grateful for his help!

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Ear, Nose & Throat Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNENTH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Edgware Community Hospital. As my NHS base is firmly established in Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.