Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Alum was great!

20th October 2016
Written by a member of staff at 9 Harley Street

As a clinician myself i have the highest standards when selecting a doctor or having treatment. Dr Alam Hannan is one of the most professional, knowledgeable and approachable consultants i have ever had the pleasure of receiving treatment from. It is so rare to find someone truly passionate about their job, and someone who goes out of their way to help and reassure you! What more could you ask for from a doctor. His gentle and caring bedside manner put me at ease while carrying out the diagnostic tests and i would not hesitate not only to recommend him to my own patients but have him treat my family and daughter. I think this says it all!

10th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I have seen Dr Hannan on a few occasions and i really like his enthusiasm. He is very thorough, his simplifies things to make you understand. I quite like his "Plumber" analogy. I really finally got to understand what i need to keep my condition under control when he used the "Plumber" analogy. I feel he is never out of my reach, unlike some doctors, you feel like you can never got hold of them. Dr Hannan really cares for his patients.

6th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

I went to see Mr Hannan in September 2016 as a new patient. I was really worried about my jaw after an unfortunate accident. Mr Hannan put me at ease straight away. He is very knowledgeable and was thorough in his checks, always taking the trouble to explain things properly and in a friendly manner. You can tell he is very interested and passionate about his field of work from the way he talks about it and genuinely cared for my welfare as a patient. I am really pleased I found him and would recommend him to family and friends with complete confidence.

27th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

Mr Hannan has such a lovely manner as well as being a great doctor. He seemed to go out of his way to accommodate me.

Nearest Otolaryngologists