Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

21st July 2018
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

I am extremely happy with the service I have received from Mr Hannan. He is very caring, always listened to what I had to say and I always came out of appointments feeling reassured. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Mr Hannan for sinus surgery- the result really has been life changing and he carefully explained my options before going ahead with surgery and what it would involve. He was quick to answer any queries I had before and after the surgery and was very understanding and I would trust him completely. I am extremely grateful for his great work!

20th July 2018
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Dr Hannan was very helpful. I felt very well looked after and absolutely trust his opinion. Many thanks for helping me

2nd July 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

I saw Mr Hannan due to a loss of sense of smell caused by nasal polyps. In the first instance, Mr Hannan was keen to avoid surgery and explored various medication options. However, as surgery was eventually required I found Mr Hannan's care exceptional. In particular, Mr Hannan was always very prompt in replying to my post operation concerns which gave additional comfort. I would certainly have no hesitation recommending Mr Hannan in the future.

6th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Hendon Hospital

Mr Hannan was enthusiastic, kind and reassuring that he would cure my blocked nose. He solved my allergy problems and I would whole heartedly recommend him to anyone who has ENT concerns.

4th June 2018

I entered the room nervous, and exited calm and relaxed. Dr Alam Hannan took the time to patiently explain and assure me that there is nothing to worry about and true to his word was careful during the procedure to ensure there was no unnecessary pain. I would definitely advise anyone to use him and wish him success with all his patients.

Nearest Otolaryngologists