Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

9th October 2017
Written by a carer at The Royal Free Hospital

Mr Hannan was easy-going, straightforward and accessible. We were on fist name terms and in direct email contact throughout the treatment for my toddler daughter.

2nd October 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Mr Hannan is very attentive to the problem,and then explains exactly what is happening and gives advice to help overcome the problem. This has been very successful for me. He is reassuring and has said that we may return within the next year should the problem re occur. A REAL GENTLEMAN - ready to give help and support,so pleased to have visited his surgery.

25th September 2017

Mr Hannan is a legend, when you walk into his office you know you are going to leave happy and in my case no longer deaf ! Can't talk highly enough of him.

11th September 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Through all my visits with Dr Hannan he has been sympathetic, keen to understand the problem, positive with his diagnosis and clear with his explanation of the required treatment. He instilled confidence from the outset and I had no concerns about undertaking the surgery and follow up treatment . I would gladly recommend Dr Hannan to anyone. I would also say that the team at the Royal Free who supported Dr Hannan through my surgery were also excellent.

6th September 2017
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Dr Hannah, helped me tremendously with my sinus problem that really affected me. He was always there on the other end via email before and after the operation. He knows his job very well

Short link to review Mr Alam Hannan: http://iwgc.net/etmp