mr-alam-hannan

1st April 2021

Excellent service, explained clearly what he was planning to do for my treatment and what he would be looking for. Micro suction treatment was very effective

17th March 2021

Mr Hannan was excellent. He diagnosed my condition correctly and with appropriate medication was able to significantly improve my symptoms (nasal polyps). He performed the endoscopy gently and communicated with me throughout, answered all my questions, was sympathetic, and all round great to talk to. I felt looked after and heard. Mr Hannan is approachable, thorough, and highly competent.

17th March 2021

I would recommend Mr. Hannan to anyone. He was very friendly and enthusiastic, which was much appreciated. He explained everything to me in detail, both before the procedure and during also. He showed specific interest in my case, rather than seeing me as one of many patients I am sure he has. The procedure itself was extremely smooth and solved my problem in around 15 minutes.

16th March 2021

Alam is the best doctor I have come across. Kind, patient, and incredibly dedicated. He was happy to talk at any time of the day and was very responsive.

13th March 2021

Brilliant experience with Mr Hannan. As to be expected he was incredibly knowledgeable but it was his ability to explain technical details in straightforward language that put me at ease. Also, he solved my issue really quickly. I’ve already recommended him.

Mr Alam Hannan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

Nearest Otolaryngologists