Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Excellent explanation of condition, enthusiasm clear giving confidence in abilities and passion for occupation showing true interest and keen to help.

25th February 2017
Written by a member of staff at University College Hospital

Mr Alam Hannan is a highly skilled, knowledgeable and approachable ENT surgeon to his colleagues as well as to his patients too.

13th February 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Bushey Hospital

I am really happy that I came across Dr.Hannan. My son had tonsillectomy at the age of 3 and a half years. We were scared intially. But Dr.Hannan cleared all our doubts. The surgery went through very well. Now, my son is sleeping peacefully and he is a different child now.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Brilliant consultant who I met today. Really helped me understand my issues and treatment plan. Thank you!

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I cannot express enough what a pleasant experience it was dealing with Dr Alam Hannan. He thoroughly explained the procedure and made me feel completely at ease. The procedure was also a complete success and has completely transformed my life. I genuinely can't suggest anything that he could have done differently to improve the care I received.

Short link to review Mr Alam Hannan: http://iwgc.net/etmp