mr-alam-hannan

23rd April 2022

Mr Hannan was extremely helpful in each consultation I had with him. He was very thorough and listened attentively. He took the time to explain things in detail and i am very thankful for his assistance with my situation.

13th April 2022

Thanks for your reassurance, kindness and excellent care.

Written by a private patient at Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital
12th April 2022

Absolutely brilliant doctor. Would definitely recommend. So lovely and proactive

6th April 2022

Mr. Hannan is everything we all want a doctor to be. He listens, is very thorough, polite, and friendly, and seems to genuinely care about each individual patient. His manner is gentle and considerate and he treats you with warmth and humour. I went to see him twice - once about my dizziness and once about my throat. I was impressed on both occasions - with the manner in which he carries out his consultations and also his follow-up calls. He then persuaded me to have something I was previously terrified of having - a nasal endoscopy. He was so patient and encouraging and managed to get me through it. He made it so much less daunting. Mr. Hannan is a great example of a true professional who manages to inject real humanity into all interactions.

17th March 2022

My GP referred me to Mr Hannan. I found him a sympathetic listener taking my problems seriously and giving me reassurance. He put forward a variety of possibilities for the cause of my symptoms, gave me some treatment which helped immediately and referred me further to a specialist colleague for further investigation. I highly recommend his care and professionalism.

Mr Alam Hannan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Ear, Nose & Throat Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNENTH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Edgware Community Hospital. As my NHS base is firmly established in Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

Nearest Otolaryngologists