Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

17th February 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Dr Hannan is the best! I always recommend him to all my friends and family. He treats his patients as he would treat his family. He never rushes you and is always here to help. Great specialist, I wish there would be more specialists like him. 10 stars out of 5!

9th February 2019
Written by a member of staff at Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital

Mr. Hannan is an amazing ENT surgeon, but more importantly he is a true human being and role model. I was fortunate enough to be Mr. Hannan's international medical elective student from Australia. The amount of time he puts aside in assisting his students is amazing. He always wants the best for everyone and having him as a mentor has been a honour and privilege. During my time at RNTNE I learnt a lot, and I'm sure because of Mr. Hannan's assistance and guidance, this experience will help me in years to come. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

9th February 2019
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Both my son and myself have seen Mr Hannan independently, his care is exemplary extremely professional, knowledgeable, and very kind and caring an array of qualities that is sometimes hard to find in one person, a truly lovely man. If you do decide to choose Mr Hannan you will be very pleased with your choice, we would highly recommend Mr Hannan with total confidence.

31st January 2019

I cannot say just how wonderful Mr Hannan is - I felt so taken care of and at ease throughout my ordeal, right from the first consultant meeting through to our last. I always knew I was in safe hands and everything was explained to me very clearly (and in plain English, no Doctor speak) with a reassuring smile. I 1000000% recommend Mr Hannan and will definitely be back should any other ENT issues arise in the future!

31st December 2018
Written by a carer at The Royal Free Hospital

I cannot recommend Mr Hannan highly enough. My daughter was under his care for a tonsillectomy and from the very first moment he met her, he made her feel completely at ease.

Nearest Otolaryngologists