Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Hendon Hospital

Mr Hannan has treated both myself and my wife, you could call him "the Hammond family ENT Consultant" Mr Hannan has a wonderfully warm and friendly manner which completely puts you at ease and spending time in his company is actually a pleasure even when you are unwell! His expertise and experience are both beyond question and I would not hesitate in recommending him. In fact I would go further as to say that you should put this gentleman at the very top of your ENT Consultant list.

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Excellent explanation of condition, enthusiasm clear giving confidence in abilities and passion for occupation showing true interest and keen to help.

25th February 2017
Written by a member of staff at University College Hospital

Mr Alam Hannan is a highly skilled, knowledgeable and approachable ENT surgeon to his colleagues as well as to his patients too.

13th February 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Bushey Hospital

I am really happy that I came across Dr.Hannan. My son had tonsillectomy at the age of 3 and a half years. We were scared intially. But Dr.Hannan cleared all our doubts. The surgery went through very well. Now, my son is sleeping peacefully and he is a different child now.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Brilliant consultant who I met today. Really helped me understand my issues and treatment plan. Thank you!

Short link to review Mr Alam Hannan: http://iwgc.net/etmp