Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

I saw Dr.Hannan two weeks ago and was very happy because he knew the cause of the problem and treated me. After taking medication I noticed the difference and felt normal because I could enjoy food again after so many months as my GP was treating me with no success.

11th June 2017
Written by a carer at 9 Harley Street

2nd June 2017
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

I had the pleasure to meet Dr. Alam for an ENT visit. Highly professional and careful to my situation, He understood immediately my issue, explained everything in details and really reassured me about the problem i had. I would definitely consider him like my first choice in London for ENT related problem and suggest him to everyone. Great doctor and person!

1st June 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I felt 100% relaxed with Alam Hannan. I'm two years on from my earfold operation with him and I can honestly say it is the best decision I have ever made! I am so grateful for the the confindence having this operation has given me, it really has changed my life! I'm doing things, and acheiving things, which I never would've before the op. I'm truely grateful! The whole eperience was a pleasure, Mr Hannan made me feel at ease, he was very understanding of my needs, and took great care in what he was doing. I cannot fault him or the earfold procedure! 100% recommend!! Thank you again! :-)

22nd May 2017