Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

14th February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

It's always good to meet people who are enthusiastic about what they do and Mr. Hannan was and brilliant. He put me at ease straight away and was very clear as to how we were going to proceed at each stage. I would recommend him to anyone.

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Hendon Hospital

As a nervous patient, Mr Hannan put me completely at ease. I was worried about my situation, but he was kind, understanding and thorough. He took time to explain my condition and it’s treatment fully.I would wholeheartedly recommend him.

16th January 2018

I went see to Mr Hannan when I could hardly breathe through the nose. He was recommended by my GP as a specialist who has a caring attitude. Having had nasal surgery twice prior to seeing Mr Hannan, I can confidently state that this is the first time I have had nasal treatment that has completely opened my nasal passages. The procedures were very clearly explained to me. The post operative consultations have been very thorough and the practical advice given on how to maintain a clear airway has been superb. I would recommend Mr Hannan without any reservations.

10th January 2018

Very professional and very caring!

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

From the very first meeting, I knew I had chosen the right specialist. I had an issue with my nose and had wanted it rectified for some time.. Mr Hannan was very welcoming, very attentive and explained what the procedure would entail... I found him easy to talk to and felt comfortable asking questions. Both myself and my Mum felt assured that I was in very good hands and had no concerns or doubts about Mr. Hannan. I subsequently went ahead with the procedure, which went very well and I was surprised by how little bruising there was...I had the dressing off the following week and to say I was absolutely delighted with the results is an understatement.. It was the nose I had always wanted and I couldn't help but admire it for weeks afterwards... I am so pleased that I found Mr Hannan.. He is such a lovely person and clearly an expert in his field - I genuinely felt that he wanted the very best for me and I couldn't be happier with the result.. I now have the nose I always wanted and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Hannan to anyone considering a similar procedure

Nearest Otolaryngologists