mr-alam-hannan

13th November 2020

Great experience, really calming and knowledgeable dr!

11th November 2020

A brilliant doctor who gave me extraordinary care, with the most delightful bedside manner.

Written by a carer at 9 Harley Street
30th October 2020

I would very highly recommend Mr Alam Hannan. My daughter had glue ear and required grommets; she also had ongoing recurrent glue ear issues which have now resolved. The care under Dr Hannan has been outstanding. Always very professional as well as very friendly, caring and understanding. Dr Hannan would listen and carefully explain the situation and always answer any queries offering reassurance. Always had complete confidence that my daughter was in the best place. I am most grateful to Dr Hannan.

24th October 2020

Great experience. I have seen Mr Hannan twice now and both times were great. I felt listened to and was able to ask any questions, no matter how trivial they might’ve seen. His manner is kind and polite and clearly very knowledgeable. My issue was resolved quickly and efficiently while being extremely thorough.

19th October 2020

My case was handled very professionally from start to finish by Mr Hannan. He made me feel very comfortable, both with his explanations and with the investigation he carried out. Highly recommended!

Mr Alam Hannan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

Nearest Otolaryngologists