Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I visited Dr Hannan for a consultation about my ongoing tonsillitis, and he performed the subsequent tonsillectomy. He was very professional and clearly has a lot of knowledge and experience. He was very easy to get in contact with when I had some follow up questions after my surgery. I have already recommended him to my sister.

30th December 2016

The doctor explained what needed to be done and once the operation was done, I could breathe and smell after years. Really happy with the service.

20th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

Alam was very friendly and approachable. He explained the procedure clearly and answered all my questions, both before surgery and in the follow-up appointment post-surgery. The surgery went very well.

16th December 2016
Written by a patient at Edgware Community Hospital

Felt listened to and made me feel at ease. Arranged appropriate investigations and referred on to a colleague. Very personal service, thank you.

15th December 2016
Written by a patient at Edgware Community Hospital

Very informative meetings with doctor who had time to explain & answer my questions. The service in the hospital was excellent too. Not even any minor negative comments about the whole experience.

Short link to review Mr Alam Hannan: http://iwgc.net/etmp