Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

8th December 2018

Dr Hannan was excellent. My procedure was explained well and any questions I had were answered thoroughly which put me at ease. The procedure went well and the after care was great too. I could not have wished for a better outcome.

2nd December 2018

Absolutely great doctor have had a wonderful experience and an excellent surgeon. I've had overgrown polyps in a deviated septum for many years, Dr Hannan has address these issues surgically absolutely perfectly and I've had no complications. Pre-op and post-op he has been extremely good at addressing all my concerns very efficiently and making sure that at every stage I was reassured. Excellent doctor and surgeon I would recommend him to anyone suffering ENT issues.

16th November 2018
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Doctor Hannan was very professional and he provided a very good service. I am very happy with him and I would definitely recommend him.

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Mr. Hannan is an excellent physician. He treated me for both a severe ear infection and later for chronic sinus issues. In both cases, he demonstrated true expertise -- offering me excellent treatment that cleared up both problems. He is highly engaging, a great listener and fantastic to work with.

9th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Mr Hannan was very clear in explaining the problems and how to solve them. He has a very kind manner.

Nearest Otolaryngologists