Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

Written by a carer at The Royal Free Hospital
20th November 2019

Extremely happy with Mr Alam Hannan who removed my daughter tonsils and adenoids. He was very positive, gave us info about the day, the operation and after care in great detail and was very caring and enthusiastic which helped put my daughter at ease!

Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital
19th November 2019

Mr Hannan was very friendly and performed microsuction to both of my ears painlessly and fuss-free. I was very happy with the outcome and would highly recommend Mr Hannan's services.

Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital
18th November 2019

I saw Alam this year at the Platinum Medical Centre (Wellington Hospital) regarding a deviated septum and sinus problems that I had experienced for many years. Alam was professional and polite during all our consultations and made me feel very comfortable. I received my consultation notes very promptly and was always kept up to date. Following scans and tests, I eventually had surgery to correct my deviated septum (rhinoseptoplasty), alongside Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) at the Royal Free Hospital (private ward). On the day, Alam made me feel at ease and discussed the surgery with me beforehand. Post surgery, he was very helpful and advised me as to what to do in order to ensure the healing process was as effective as possible. I have seen Alam twice since my surgery, and both times he has taken a genuine interest in my recovery. I would definitely recommend Alam for both his professionalism and service.

Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital
10th November 2019

It has been a pleasure being in Dr. Alam Hannan's hands during my personal treatment. Just in my first visit I was able to see the level of professionalism and humanism of Dr. Alam Hanan. It only took a quick check for him to detect what my problem was. My case required a surgery. He was always helping me over the whole process, which is something I really appreciate. The result of the surgery was exceptional. I am extremely happy with the result. Don't doubt. If you are not sure about which doctor to choose, Dr. Alam Hannan is one of the best.

Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street
2nd November 2019

Mr Hannan has welcomed me with warmth and professionalism from the moment we met. He made feel really comfortable to discuss my hearing and tinnitus issue with him. I would highly recommend Mr Hannan for his work etiquette.

Nearest Otolaryngologists