Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

Latest Reviews

8th August 2016

Dr Hannan is unquestionably the best ear specialist I have ever seen. Probably the best doctor you will find in the UK for anything ear related.

8th August 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Hendon Hospital

Mr Hannon is by far the best doctor I have seen. He explained everything so well and gave me very good advice.

2nd August 2016
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

Dr Hannan performed a sinus operation on my in December 2015 at the Royal Free Hospital. The surgery involved the removal of nasal polyps and a small reduction to the bone in my nose. He was recommended by a consultant from the Wellington Hospital. Dr Hannan provided excellent service throughout our interactions. The procedures were clearly explained and the operation itself went very smoothly. I was home that evening and recovered quickly. The results of the operation have been really life-changing. Before the operation I was struggling to breathe through my nose and was very susceptible to colds and hayfever. Post-operation I can breathe really well through my nose, even during a heavy cold. The procedures was really well executed and a success so I would recommend Dr Hannan to anyone contemplating Sinus surgery.

31st July 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Hendon Hospital

I would like to start by saying I have received private health care by different consultants and have always felt like I was not bieng involved and clearly listened to. This epic man (top, top fella) made me feel at ease and was happy in answering my questions. Having gone into the hospital thinking the cause of my problem was due to my tonsils Mr hannan explained to me that it looked like the issue may indicate another cause completely. He drafted a letter to my GP and explained that my issue may be all in my head thus saving me the risk of further complicated surgery and financial cost. What a top man. God bless him and the nurse who took blood from me and the very professional front of desk. I hardly write reviews but he is a credit to the proffesion. I am a verified patient. H ali.

29th July 2016

Alam is a brilliant doctor, very knowledgeable and great person. My daughter also loved him, greatly recommended.

Nearest Otolaryngologists