Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

10th June 2019
Written by a carer at Spire Bushey Hospital

After leaving Mr Hannan's appointment, me and my husband felt very reassured and fully understood our daughter's condition. Mr Hannan was extremely professional and listened to all our concerns attentively. The biggest positive about him is that he is very welcoming and I did not feel nervous about expressing my concerns openly. I definately felt that I made the right decision in choosing to see Mr Hannan about my daughters condition as his knowledge, experience and welcoming nature makes the journey in understanding an area of unknown, the perfect journey.

31st May 2019
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

Excellent consultant. Fantastic manner with patients. Listens and explains very well.

27th May 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Having recently been put on blood thinners I had problems with nose bleeds. Mr Hannan examined the nose very carefully and thoroughly and performed two cauterisations (at different dates to ensure there are no nasal problems) which have solved the problem. They were stress free and reassuring appointments.

22nd May 2019
Written by a carer at 9 Harley Street

Mr Hannan has always been friendly and kind but professional and informative. He reassured our nervous child by being gentle and funny and always spent a great deal of time explaining what would happen and why.

16th May 2019

Incredible. One of the most pleasant and enjoyable experiences I have had medically. Mr Hannan is polite, engaged, caring and empathetic. This is the result of someone following their interest and becoming a specialist; you can tell Mr Hannan really loves his work too. I would recommend to anyone.

Nearest Otolaryngologists