Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

After a serious health scare I was referred to Mr Hannan. Mr Hannan immediately put me at ease. Mr Hannan actually listens to what you have to say and is very, very personable. The examination given to me was carried out most professionally and thoroughly and I was given the results following the examination in a very clear way. This is not the first time I have seen Mr Hannan and without hesitation I would say that Mr Hannan is by far the best consultant I have seen - professional, personable, approachable, understanding and very caring, all with a manner that instils confidence.

21st April 2018
Written by a carer at Spire Bushey Hospital

The doctor made my teenage son feel at ease and confident to speak about his health issue. The doctor was professional, and happy to answer any questions we had. I felt reassured about moving forward with my son's health issue after the appointment.

20th April 2018
Written by a carer at The Royal Free Hospital

I took my father to see Dr Hannan due to concerns about his hearing. Throughout the consultation Dr Hannan was professional, empathetic and took the time to really listen. His explanation of what he thought was wrong was very clear and easy to understand. He came up with several solutions to help and arranged a follow up, which really reassured my father. My father was very happy with the care he received. I would highly recommend him.

16th March 2018

I'm very happy with the result of my surgery my experience in hospital was good Dr Hannan did a great job for me and also has a very nice manner, friendly but professional. Thank you very much Dr Hannan for your great work

7th March 2018
Written by a carer at The Royal Free Hospital

Mr Hannan performed earfold surgery on my 14 year old son. He was very patient and ensured we had a full understanding of the procedure, talking my nervous 14 year old through each stage of the operation. We have had a fantastic outcome and are thrilled with the results!

Nearest Otolaryngologists