Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

9th October 2018
Written by a carer at Edgware Community Hospital

I accompanied a family member to their appointment with Mr Hannan. He was extremely attentive and took great care to clearly explain what the problem was and what the treatment would involve. He patiently answered all of our questions and was very reassuring. Mr Hannan is an incredibly caring, kind and highly professional doctor. We are extremely grateful for his outstanding care and I wholeheartedly recommend him.

9th October 2018
Written by a carer at Spire Bushey Hospital

Most fantastic doctor ever. Friendly, nice and great with children.

4th October 2018
Written by a patient at Edgware Community Hospital

Mr Hannan is an excellent doctor. He was very attentive to what I had to say about my ailment. He explained everything in detail in a very succinct way and made sure that I understood everything. He made me feel very comfortable and was very reassuring. I am very grateful for what he has done as now I am able to hear very well. He did not make me feel that I was taking up too much time. He is a very personable and caring doctor. I would highly recommend him.

2nd October 2018
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Fantastic experience with Mr Hannan - he really explained everything to me in great detail, throughout the process for testing and treatment. Really super follow up appointment, Mr Hannan was really thorough and gave me a lot of clarification and great advice. I would highly recommend the incredibly professional yet personable services of Mr Hannan.

30th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Hendon Hospital

Extremely friendly, polite and caring. Listened to my comments about my problem attentively with patience. During brief physical diagnostic examination constantly and kindly reassured me about none existent pain. During my second visit he provided detailed explanation/information about my MRI scan result reassuring me that I did not have any physical problems. He was quite willing to pass me on to NHS if I wanted to see another specialist on the possible cause of my non-physical problem, which I gladly accepted. This particular jesture was a fresh breath of air that he was more concerned about my health than his private practice fee. I will wholeheartedly recommend him and his service (private or via NHS).

Nearest Otolaryngologists