Mr Alam Hannan

I was appointed as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon in 2009 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, and strive to deliver a full general elective and emergency ENT service for adults and children, which is safe, patient-centred and of highest quality. My service is centralised at RNTNEH and University College Hospital, and it extends to spoke sites, namely Royal Free and Edgware Community Hospitals. As my NHS base is firmly established in North Central and North West London, I also seek to excel in offering a first class ENT service to patients in the local private sector.

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street

Dr. Hannan was both reassuring and accomodating throughout my treatment. He listened to my needs and ensured I received the results that perfectly fitted the symmetrical look I was hoping to achieve. I could not recommend him more highly. He has also proved to be fantastic post-op and has answered any questions or queries I still had. A professional, friendly and skilled doctor!

6th December 2017

The Doctor listened to every detail i gave him, he assessed me straight away and was able to help me.

4th December 2017

The doctor was very thorough and very informative. Complete information and care for my son was provided my son was also well informed.

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Hendon Hospital

Very personable and competent. Great manner.

8th November 2017

Mr Hannan was polite, considerate, always on time and delivered excellent surgical results for our son. I cannot recommend him enough.

Short link to review Mr Alam Hannan: http://iwgc.net/etmp