Mr Riaz Agha

Plastic Surgery Registrar

• Plastic surgery

Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

After a nasty burn to my leg I got put in the care of Dr Ruiz Agha. I was made to feel relaxed and confident that he knew exactly what he was doing. I'm sure my leg will make a full recovery with his guidance and i'm sure he will help many others from any ill fortune that has taken to them.

Written by a carer at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

I was very pleased with the way Dr Agha treated my 17 month old son who had burns to his hands. I felt his manner was very child friendly and he gave us a lot of knowledge about the burns and how they would heal. I also appreciated him giving us a direct dial telephone number should my child show any symptoms of a potential infection so that gave us peace of mind that we could talk to him quickly and not have to make numerous calls and be passed around.

Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

I was generally very pleased with Dr Riaz Agha, who saw me after I had been to A&E with a hand injury. He took a genuine interest in me and advised on the options I had. My only other comments are that he was obviously very hard pressed, I had a long wait to see him. It was explained that he had an urgent case to deal with which is fine, but even when I got to the consulting room he still needed to leave me alone there for almost 20 minutes. When I actually had the surgery two days later I had a different plastic surgeon who undertook a different procedure from that suggested by Dr Riaz, which involved more reconstruction. It took longer and will potentially look better when healed, although I have to be off work for longer, so I am pleased about that. But I can understand why the simpler one was suggested first and don't count that against Dr Riaz.

3rd August 2013
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr Agha took a full history of the circumstances relating to my injury. We reviewed the x-ray that had been taken, and discussed the possible result and implications. The wound was cleaned, assessed and dressed. Further surgery was discussed and options fully explained, together with post operative care. All my questions were answered in a clear and precise manner.

26th July 2013
Written by a carer at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr Agha treated my 92 year old mother with compassion, care, consideration and a sense of humour. It is a stressful experience for a person of this age having to attend hospital but Dr Agha was very reassuring, extremely helpful and patient. Unlike many doctors he was easy to talk to and explained everything to both my mother and myself. He is a great asset to the NHS and the Team at Stoke Mandeville Hospital. Thanks for the wonderful service you gave us.

Nearest Plastic surgeons