Miss Clare Rees

Locum Consultant Specialist Neonatal and Paediatric Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital. Specialises in laparoscopic surgery and gastrointestinal surgery. Research interests in neonatal and paediatric surgery and passionate about Quality Improvement and engaging patients in healthcare.

• Paediatric surgery

15th August 2017
Written by a carer at University College Hospital

Clare carried out an unbilical hernia repair operation on my five-year-old daughter at UCLH. Clare is a fantastic surgeon - very positive, trustworthy and friendly. She filled us with confidence and addressed our concerns without using jargon. We're really pleased with our experience with Miss Rees and the team at UCLH - it was positive from start to finish. Thank you!

11th August 2017
Written by a carer at University College Hospital

We were greeted by such a pleasant and kind doctor. Dr Rees was just so helpful and saved us an unnecessary trip to another hospital saving us so much time. She was professional, efficient and we feel very comfortable knowing that she will be carrying out the surgery. Many thanks!

5th August 2017

Doctor Clare Rees 29.02.2016 made the operations of triple hernia my little premature daughter Emily who weighed only 2 kg, the risk was huge, never before was operated such a baby with such a low weight. The operation was necessary because the hernia came out 2 times. Doctor Rees undertook this risky and difficult task when other hospitals refused. Dr. Rees and her team provide us with comprehensive information on operations, opportunities and risks. Operation ended successfully, my daughter Emily is the first child of such low weight that was operated laparoscopic. She gives this incredible ability to Dr. Rees and her vast knowledge and experience. In my opinion Dr Rees is an outstanding specialist with a great heart. With all my heart THANK YOU !!! Of course I highly recommend Dr.Rees

18th July 2017

Spent time to make sure she understood my sons condition/treatment from birth. Answered all questions.

11th July 2017
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

I had an appointment with miss Clare Rees. I would definitely recommend her and I will be seeing her again soon.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons