Miss Clare Rees

Locum Consultant Specialist Neonatal and Paediatric Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital. Specialises in laparoscopic surgery and gastrointestinal surgery. Research interests in neonatal and paediatric surgery and passionate about Quality Improvement and engaging patients in healthcare.

• Paediatric surgery

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

I liked her because she was chatty and her kindness!!!!!!

16th June 2017

Miss Rees did a great job by changing my son's NG to a PEG. She did a laparoscopic surgery. He recovered too fast. I highly recommend Miss Rees to everyone who is planning to get similar surgeries done for their child. With her positive personality she makes you feel so good about your child. You know he or she in good hands. What ever she does she will come out with success. Very experienced Miss Rees is the person for all your needs.

12th June 2017

We could not of asked for a better person to of cared for our baby. No messing around... No delaying ... Everything is real clear. Explains everything in detail and makes sure we understand whats going to happen and when.

11th June 2017
Written by a carer at The Royal London Hospital

She is a really nice and experienced Doctor. We trust her 100%. She dealt with our sons problems very carefully. Basically she knows what she is doing. So happy to meet her.

11th June 2017

I felt really reassured by speaking to Miss Rees about my baby. She was really caring and professional in her examination of him, and she took time to listen to and answer my questions, explaining herself in a way that I understood.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons