24th January 2024

Miss Clare Rees is simply amazing. My daughter was a few weeks old when she was seen by Miss Rees. She could tell I was anxious and worried. She put me at ease and was so wonderful with Florence. Each time we saw her she just comforted Florence and reassured me. I can’t thank her enough for all of her wonderful work. She is fantastic and an asset to the Hospital.

Written by a private patient at St Mary's Hospital
27th November 2023

Miss Clare Rees came to our rescue! Our 3 month old son had an inguinal hernia for which we could not get an operation where we lived. Prior to the operation, Miss Clare Rees offered a video call, listened to our concerns and provided us with reassurance and support. She accommodated our tight timeframes and provided a really clear description of the procedure, answered any questions and responded to our emails promptly. On the day of the operation, she was very calming, running the surgery on time and coming to see us directly after the operation and later that day. The work performed was incredibly neat - our son recovered very quickly with little discomfort and the incision sites were very small and now (6 weeks on) barely noticeable. Our post-operative care followed the same suit - with an in person consultation and offer of continued support should we need it. Highly recommend. Thank you Miss Rees!

15th August 2023

Clare was polite, kind and considerate. She treated me with respect and explained what she did and why she did it during the examination. She was good natured and good humoured throughout out visit. She made me feel relaxed and comfortable at all times.

1st August 2023

Listened and asked questions about my concern/issue. Checked I was happy with the outcome and being discharged after follow-up appointment. Pleasant nature and explained who trainee staff were that were also in the room.

Written by a private patient at St Mary's Hospital
16th July 2023

I am so thankful to Dr. Rees. My daughter was suffering with medical conditions for almost 6months and been to several GP, Consultant and specialist but nothing was working. Dr. Rees was able to identify the specific needs and confirmed that it was weeping excema and prescribed medication. My daughter is already showing improvements. Apart from medical diagnosis and prescription, Dr explained the details and how to take care. She was also very clam and focused to deal with my child who is bit shy and not easy to open up easily. And the two secretory who help getting the appointment and all the other formalities so smoothly.

I am a Consultant Paediatric Surgeon at Imperial College Healthcare Trust and Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, specialising in laparoscopic and gastrointestinal surgery. I was previously a Locum Consultant Specialist Neonatal and Paediatric Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital and UCLH.

I am passionate about Quality Improvement and engaging patients in healthcare. My research interests include neonatal and paediatric surgery and I have published widely on several topics, especially necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC).

Your feedback is really important to me and helps me to improve the care I provide, thank you.