Miss Clare Rees

I am a Consultant Paediatric Surgeon at Imperial College Healthcare Trust and Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, specialising in laparoscopic and gastrointestinal surgery. I was previously a Locum Consultant Specialist Neonatal and Paediatric Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital and UCLH. I am passionate about Quality Improvement and engaging patients in healthcare. My research interests include neonatal and paediatric surgery and I have published widely on several topics, especially necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC). Your feedback is really important to me and helps me to improve the care I provide, thank you.

18th July 2018
Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital

Miss Rees was good with my daughter and explained things well to her.

10th July 2018

Outstanding professional. During consultation was very informative, and had a fantastic manner of handling and explaining the subject to a 4yr old, which made me feel confident. The result of surgery was effective according with Miss Rees' experience and great expertise. Many thanks.

8th July 2018
Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital

Could not thank Clare Rees enough for accepting our baby back under her care at St Marys, alway come out full of confidence with her care plan.

17th June 2018
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

My 2 year old daughter had her first Paediatric Surgery OPD appointment with Miss Rees at St Mary's on 12th June 2018. We were seen on time, which is always a plus. Miss Rees spent a good amount of time listening to my concerns as well as explaining in great detail the issues around my daughter's condition. Understandably, there is a lot of concern a mother has when the condition is likely to last for some time, and Miss Rees was very helpful in setting up my expectations about the management and the time frames. I felt I was being taken seriously yet at the same time gently reassured that all should work out OK, and that she would be overseeing our case as long as necessary. Very professional and helpful. Many thanks!

12th June 2018
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

Miss Clare Rees was amazing, she saw me very quickly.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons