Miss Clare Rees

Locum Consultant Specialist Neonatal and Paediatric Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital. Specialises in laparoscopic surgery and gastrointestinal surgery. Research interests in neonatal and paediatric surgery and passionate about Quality Improvement and engaging patients in healthcare.

• Paediatric surgery

11th December 2017
Written by a carer at University College Hospital

Such a lovely, kind doctor! Dr Rees performed surgery within a month for two children and both experiences have been incredible! She took the time to come out and discuss how the surgery went, had a kind word to say and I highly recommend her. Thank you ever so much!

28th November 2017

Miss Rees, listened to my concerns and took a holistic approach. I was very impressed that even though a surgeon she looked at the full medical picture and openly wrote the letter while we were there. I felt relaxed and very impressed with her overall care and attention. The best doctor I have seen at GOSH in 14 years..

20th November 2017
Written by a carer at University College Hospital

I was welcomed by Miss Clare Rees and found her to be very courteous and professional ,she had a caring and good interest in my son's prognosis ,overall a satisfying and comforting experience.

17th November 2017

My son 8 weeks old had undergone a procedure carried out my Dr Rees and her team. Everyone at the hospital was great. Thanking everyone at the hospital who helped us through this tough time.

14th November 2017
Written by a carer at University College Hospital

Miss Clare Rees was a fantastic doctor. She was great with my 4 year old, Georgina and helped explain to me the options to fix Georgina's umbilical hernia. She was really understanding about the fact that Georgina was about to start school and gave us options as to when to have surgery so that she could settle into school first. On the day of surgery she explained everything to me, so I knew what to expect and came to see me straight after to let me know the surgery had gone well. Overall, my experience has been exceptional, with something that I was very nervous and anxious about beforehand.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons