miss-clare-rees

Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
27th April 2020

Our son suffered achalasia and couldn't eat without tube for number of months. Dr Rees is amazing and listen carefully to our son. She refer us to do surgery and suggested different options. She took her time to let us know what is best for him The surgery was successful and he start improving. We are grateful to Dr Rees and all medical staff involved.

Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital
25th February 2020

Very caring and professional. I saw this doctor regularly while I was in hospital and she was very good.

Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital
19th February 2020

Miss Rees was thorough and understanding towards my son's condition. She treated my son as an individual and involved him in discussion which helped him to be comfortable around new people.

Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital
8th February 2020

My daughter was happy with the way Miss Rees explained the condition to her. This make me at ease as a mother.

Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
30th January 2020

Ms Rees is extremely professional and provided us with the best care and support during a difficult time. We felt very comfortable in her care and guidance.

I am a Consultant Paediatric Surgeon at Imperial College Healthcare Trust and Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, specialising in laparoscopic and gastrointestinal surgery. I was previously a Locum Consultant Specialist Neonatal and Paediatric Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital and UCLH. I am passionate about Quality Improvement and engaging patients in healthcare. My research interests include neonatal and paediatric surgery and I have published widely on several topics, especially necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC). Your feedback is really important to me and helps me to improve the care I provide, thank you.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons