Miss Clare Rees

I am a Consultant Paediatric Surgeon at Imperial College Healthcare Trust and Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, specialising in laparoscopic and gastrointestinal surgery. I was previously a Locum Consultant Specialist Neonatal and Paediatric Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital and UCLH. I am passionate about Quality Improvement and engaging patients in healthcare. My research interests include neonatal and paediatric surgery and I have published widely on several topics, especially necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC). Your feedback is really important to me and helps me to improve the care I provide, thank you.

26th September 2019
Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Always seemed like a priority. Listened to my concerns or questions Very friendly Put me at ease with her professionalism and expert knowledge Always looked complety in control which but me at ease

3rd September 2019
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

Miss Clare Rees, is a very caring and an understandable doctor who listens to you patiently and answers to your questions. Also she is welcoming and gives you the advice you need and calms you down with comfort . She is a professional and do recommend seeing her, was a very pleasant visit with great support given! Thank You so much. Warm and best wishes!

23rd July 2019
Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital

Miss Rees was reassuring and very supportive right from the start when she saw our daughter in clinic back in March 2019. Her professionalism coupled with knowledge put my husband and I at ease and instilled us with confidence that we’re putting our daughter in good hands. On the day of surgery she was just as pleasant, answering questions and reassuring us. Thank you Miss Rees

9th July 2019
Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Ms Rees is extremely professional and provided us with the best care and support during a difficult time. We felt very comfortable in her care and guidance. Ms Rees did an amazing job on our son and we are very grateful.

14th June 2019
Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital

As parents anxiously waiting to hear that everything went to plan. We really appreciated that Miss Rees came straight from theatre to let us know that everything had gone well. She really put our minds at ease after what has been a very challenging couple of months.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons