Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital

330 Gray's Inn Road, London, England, WC1X 8DA

« 1 2 3 4 »

17th December 2017

I have had an in going vocal chord lesion problem for a couple of years, and this was a place I got referred to. The service is outstanding. They actually go above and beyond and I'd say this is more like private than NHS. I have never felt more confident in someone about to slice my vocal chords. The building is run down, but the quality of doctors and nurses are literally the best. Best in the world I'm sure.

18th September 2017

Fantastic staff !!, very sympathetic to my voice disorder. I came for a second opinion, having been previously told that I am difficult. S & L therapist is an amazing man, he took the time to listen to me and explained everything to me.

30th August 2017

I see there are no reviews on here for a very long time. Surgery August 2017. Surgeons and doctors very caring. Nurses on the ward totally involved on their mobile phones and it has put this amazing hospital to shame. Would not recommend unless they change the nursing staff. Need staff who want to be there.

6th July 2016

Fantastic hospital with really lovely staff. I've always been treated so well and with utmost dignity and respect. I've had more surgeries here than I can count and they always remember me by name when I come back. The food is lovely too which is a great bonus. Make an effort to treat the staff well and they'll really look after you in return. I highly recommend this hospital!

14th September 2015

Nurse Maria is a accet to the hospital so so so lovely

« 1 2 3 4 »

Short link to review Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4vd