Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital

330 Gray's Inn Road, London, England, WC1X 8DA

« 1 2 3 4 »

18th September 2017

Fantastic staff !!, very sympathetic to my voice disorder. I came for a second opinion, having been previously told that I am difficult. S & L therapist is an amazing man, he took the time to listen to me and explained everything to me.

30th August 2017

I see there are no reviews on here for a very long time. Surgery August 2017. Surgeons and doctors very caring. Nurses on the ward totally involved on their mobile phones and it has put this amazing hospital to shame. Would not recommend unless they change the nursing staff. Need staff who want to be there.

6th July 2016

Fantastic hospital with really lovely staff. I've always been treated so well and with utmost dignity and respect. I've had more surgeries here than I can count and they always remember me by name when I come back. The food is lovely too which is a great bonus. Make an effort to treat the staff well and they'll really look after you in return. I highly recommend this hospital!

14th September 2015

Nurse Maria is a accet to the hospital so so so lovely

24th August 2015

I felt that the staff that this hospital were brilliant. They were very attentive and humble. I would lie to thank everyone that looked after me before my surgery and after surgery this was the best experience I have every had at a hospital. They made me feel proud to have them take care of me. Thank you for all your hard work and humbleness you give on a daily basis.

« 1 2 3 4 »