The Royal Free Hospital

Pond Street, London, England, NW3 2QG

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

25th October 2017

I feel that the out patient clinics are so overbooked that many people have to wait a long time to be seen and then have to wait up to an hour to collect prescriptions. This is not only upsetting for patients who are feeling unwell but also for carers who are concerned about parking fees.

20th September 2017

Hospital stay was ok as a private patient

19th July 2017

It was a bit disorientating as it was so busy. Not enough lifts for so many people. Consultants I met were extremely up themselves. I met three, and they seem to think they are God. Nurses, I met one, who was both sullen and Miserable. Private doesn't seem any better than NHS there. I think if the consultants stop looking for case studies and ignoring patients that do not match their requirements for research material, I think there would be an equality of treatment for all.

17th February 2017

I was booked in for day surgery and woke up in recovery with the surgeon explaining that I would need to stay in for a week. The care I received during my stay from the surgeon, doctors & nurses on ward 5 North A was outstanding and even beat any private hospitals that I've previously stayed in. Such friendly medical staff & everything seemed to run like clockwork. The icing on the cake were the free daily massages offered for patient well being, what a lovely touch! My only only gripe would be admin staff especially those who answer general calls. I found them so rude! Overall a fantastic hospital though.

12th January 2017

I had a very positive experience in this hospital. After a surgical procedure I was required to stay overnight in ICU and everyone involved both with my surgery and post care was fantastic. I've been to a number of London hospitals over the years and Royal Free is my best experience across all levels!! Only downside is the car park can be busy and expensive, but I guess that's because of the location.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »