Mr John Rubin

• Otolaryngology

16th November 2016

Mr Rubin totally transformed my life. He must be the best voice doctor in the UK who helped me recover from a contact granuloma after another consultant had tried 2 times already. Thank you so much.

28th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Harley Street ENT Clinic

I am someone who is very nervous about medical procedures and medicine in general and the idea of having an endoscopy is one that terrifies me. Mr Rubin was very helpful and sympathetic, taking my needs on board. This made the procedure much less nerve wracking. Unfortunately I did succumb to my anxiety but Mr Rubin and his assistant were very quick to respond, immediately stopping the investigation, lying me flat and helping calm me down. What really showed their desire to help and care for their patients was the fact that as my panic attack was fading they were monitoring my pulse and heart rate to make sure that I was okay. A very friendly consultant who made what could have been a very terrifying process much more comfortable. Would recommend highly.

29th January 2014
Written by a member of staff at Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital

A great surgeon and an even better mentor. He lifts the spirits and the moods of all those around him. Also is active and up to date with appraisals and feedback. He epitomises the modern surgeon.

Nearest Otolaryngologists