Miss Melissa Bentley

• Otolaryngology

17th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital

Having failed to solve my issues through the GP I was almost resigned to my condition but I am so glad I made appointment with Dr Melissa Bentley. She immediately put my mind at rest and talked through the solution and treatment. After a few months my issues have been resolved. Melissa was thorough in her examinations, taking time to listen and explain her diagnosis and treatment. If you require a ENT specialist I would highly recommend Melissa. Thank you.

17th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital

Dr Bentley is an amazing professional. She has been thorough with her clinical exams to make sure we could get to the bottom of my issue in the best possible way. She has been extremely clear explaining all the steps and helping me understand the results. I'd be more than happy to recommend her services.

2nd September 2019

Excellent doctor. Very good manner, polite, caring. But knows her stuff very well. Diagnosed my issue spot on and fixed it.

8th August 2019

Miss Bentley is thoroughly professional, whilst friendly and caring, and I have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone who requires ENT surgery. In consultations Miss Bentley explains exactly what the issue is, what the options are, and what her recommendation for treatment is. When it comes to surgery itself Miss Bentley is quick, efficient, and communicates throughout (I've had three minor surgeries under local anaesthetic, and all have gone very smoothly with minimal discomfort).

17th May 2019
Written by a carer at BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital

Ms. Bentley was the most caring and professional of doctors. After our very thorough consultation, she organised a rapid CT scan and she rang the office of the consultant my husband is being treated by for another condition, and also spoke to our own GP. We were especially impressed by this. We would not hesitate to recommend Ms Bentley to anyone needing an ENT specialist.

Nearest Otolaryngologists