Miss Melissa Bentley

• Otolaryngology

6th July 2016

Dr Bentley has been my amazing surgeon for 2 years now, operating on me very regularly every few months, and I can't say a single bad word against her. She is incredibly talented and skilled as a surgeon and truly the nicest person you'll ever meet. She is gentle, calm, collected, genial, patient, gracious and never rushes you or makes you feel like she's the "boss". She always so kind and helpful and goes the extra mile. When her clinics are running late from her being so overbooked (not at all her fault!) she doesn't try rush you out the door and make you feel unwelcome. She takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and won't ever pressurise you to go through with a surgery unless you're happy and understand everything fully. She has worked tirelessly to try fix my nose from a botched surgery 15 years ago overseas and has made great progress on a very difficult to treat problem. You won't be in safer, more skilled hands and her amazing bedside manner will leave a lasting impression of a stunning person you'll never forget. I am very grateful to her and will truly miss her when we relocate to the USA. I wish her all the best for her future too.

6th September 2015

It was such a blessing to be seen by Dr Melissa Bentley. Dr Bentley was extremely kind, patient, empathetic and both reassuring and encouraging in her approach towards me. She did not rush me, and listened attentively and thoroughly and held a genuine sense of care. She was very clear and informative about the outcome of potential operative procedures that may be carried out in the future, and was not persuasive in her manner towards the decision/choice I should make, but rather remained very calm, open and honest in her advice. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease, thus enabling me to feel that I am in safe hands and that my well being was genuinely being catered for. Dr Bentley ensured that she investigated any concerns that I had, as opposed to simply cutting corners. She immediately arranged for the necessary tests to be carried out and for me to come back to see her as soon as this was completed (within the same appointment). She made me feel highly valued and cared for as a patient. Thank you for your grace Dr Bentley. God bless.

28th August 2015

Dr Bentley , took her time to sit with me and develop treatment strategy after my examination , I was very happy when she explaining her plan for diagnosis and treatment, I would highly recommend Dr Bentley .kind regards Mr O Emirali

Nearest Otolaryngologists