24th February 2020

Was more happy to send me to the private sector when I asked about the treatment Eustachian tube balloon dilation to cure my Eustachian tube dysfunction told the national health service would not pay the two or three thousand pounds for this treatment so after three years still have the problem.

20th January 2020

I would throughly recommend Mrs Bentley. She listens patiently and carefully. She is clear in her explanations and advice. She is kind and supportive. She takes great care during examinations and procedures. I have no doubt that I have achieved an amazing outcome due to Mrs Bentley’s positive attitude and skilled expertise.

Written by a patient at BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital
17th September 2019

Having failed to solve my issues through the GP I was almost resigned to my condition but I am so glad I made appointment with Dr Melissa Bentley. She immediately put my mind at rest and talked through the solution and treatment. After a few months my issues have been resolved. Melissa was thorough in her examinations, taking time to listen and explain her diagnosis and treatment. If you require a ENT specialist I would highly recommend Melissa. Thank you.

Written by a patient at BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital
17th September 2019

Dr Bentley is an amazing professional. She has been thorough with her clinical exams to make sure we could get to the bottom of my issue in the best possible way. She has been extremely clear explaining all the steps and helping me understand the results. I'd be more than happy to recommend her services.

2nd September 2019

Excellent doctor. Very good manner, polite, caring. But knows her stuff very well. Diagnosed my issue spot on and fixed it.

• Otolaryngology