Mr Taimur Shoaib

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

16th April 2019
Written by a patient at La Belle Forme Glasgow

Dr Shoaib is so easy and pleasant. His professional manner puts you totally at ease. All my questions were answered and I was happy to go along with surgery. I was able to go into La Belle Forme with any additional questions. The day of the surgery went smoothly and I wasn't in any pain, from my breast augmentation, which was great. The girls at La Belle Forme are happy to help with any queries too. A one stop shop for all your surgical needs and more.

1st April 2019
Written by a patient at La Belle Forme Glasgow

Choosing Mr Taimur Shaoib for my rhinoplasty was honestly the best decision I’ve ever made. He’s very welcoming, lovely and was understanding and realistic of the expectations of my nose and made me feel at ease. He went through exactly what will happen during the surgery and the recovery time. My nose is now smaller and suits my face. I finally feel comfortable in my own skin and don’t get down over my appearance anymore. I’ve gained so much more confidence because of Mr Shaoib. If you’re ever considering cosmetic surgery, I would strongly advise to go to La Belle Forme and choose Taimur Shoaib for your surgery! All the staff are lovely!

6th March 2019
Written by a patient at La Belle Forme Glasgow

I felt he listened and acted accordingly to my wishes. Therefore the end result is exactly as I imagined, very pleased.

4th March 2019
Written by a patient at La Belle Forme Glasgow

Mr Shoaib is a brilliant surgeon. Listened to exactly what I wanted and made the process very easy. Delighted with the results of the surgery. Would highly recommend.

4th March 2019
Written by a patient at La Belle Forme Glasgow

Very friendly and knowledgeable, relatable and had a strong portfolio which confirmed credibility and experience.

Nearest Plastic surgeons