Mr Taimur Shoaib

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

6th November 2018
Written by a patient at La Belle Forme Glasgow

The doctor and staff were absolutely fantastic. I am so pleased with the outcome of my treatment from La Belle Forme. I'd highly recommend the clinic. After care was second to none.

5th November 2018
Written by a patient at La Belle Forme Glasgow

Extremely happy with the procedure and the end results. Mr Shoaib listened to my concerns about what I wanted my arms to look like.

2nd October 2018
Written by a patient at La Belle Forme Glasgow

After getting a recommendation from a medical professional in Edinburgh I decided to trust my augmentation (replacement) and lift with Dr. Shoaib. When I went for my first consultation he was very kind, informative and put my mind at ease. Dr. S. is very thorough and transparent and although he listened to my ideas, was professional enough to give me his opinion and we worked together to ensure I was happy with the results. Post-op was just as positive. The staff at the clinic phoned numerous times to check in on me and never once made me feel I was an pesty patient. I have no issue recommending Dr. S. for your surgery, in fact would encourage you you.

2nd October 2018
Written by a patient at La Belle Forme Glasgow

Fantastic faultless made you feel at ease gave me great advise on my size for my breast augmentation and he was spot on new exactly what he doing would proudly recommend dr shioab to everyone

1st October 2018
Written by a patient at La Belle Forme Glasgow

Excellent experience, Dr Shoaib is fabulous so pleased I had my rhinoplasty done by him. Fantastic caring manner . All staff at me belle forme are so lovely and made me feel happy and relaxed through the process. Couldn't be more delighted with my result, wish I had went for it sooner.

Nearest Plastic surgeons