Mr Will Sarakbi

• Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

24th January 2018
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

I waited a year and a half to write this review because, frankly, it's been a difficult journey and writing one up wasn't exactly a priority. Now that I am healed, healthy, and clear of mind, I see how important it is to review Mr. Sarakbi, since when I started on this path I too scoured for any nugget of reassurance. I hope this brings you some comfort. The decision to get a bilateral prophylactic mastectomy isn't one I approached lightly. I spoke to my family, a geneticist, my GP, an oncologist, and four separate plastic surgeons (who specialised in this field) both in the UK and in the US before determining this was what I needed to do—and once I had reconciled myself to it, I dove in head first. Mr. Sarakbi was always direct and honest in his approach with me. I admit that in the beginning there were some concessions I was unwilling to make regarding the reconstruction, but he patiently explained the reasoning behind his recommendations and even told me to take a couple of weeks to think it over. It's scary—having your breasts removed and rebuilt—and I needed all the time and information I could collect. Ultimately, I went forward and heeded his advise, and am grateful for it. The surgery, and how I look a year and a half later, far exceeded even my (secretly hopeful) expectations. I look normal in clothing. Even better, I look normal in lingerie. In swimsuits. In front of the mirror when I'm draped in a towel. Yes, there's scaring (and I haven't had my nipples reconstructed...yet), but my breasts are symmetrical and, as the scars slowly fade, I can see that the end game will be worth it. My fear of getting breast cancer is gone and when I look at myself I see a strong, healthy, happy, and beautiful woman. Mr. Sarakbi is an absolute professional, a skilled surgeon, and something of a miracle worker. I'd highly recommend him to anyone in the same situation.

27th December 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

MR WILL SARAKBI Done my breast enlargements last year February, I had been to many consultations he was the only person who made me feel comfortable, at ease and actually cared about my well being. I couldn’t say a bad word about the staff hostial or will! I love my breast and it’s only been 8 months and I can not see me scares at all! They are beautiful and I healed so quickly (which shows how much care was taken) I wouldn’t say 5 * I’d say 1000 stars amazing man and amazing company all round

14th December 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

Dr William sarakbi , he is amazing , nice very good doctor , I wish I get the chance to see him somewhere else definitely not 6 Harley street . And amazing staff , Monike so nice , hard working girl so sweet , very special girl . Very caring .

28th August 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

Great patient care, explained the procedure and everything very well. Really really happy with the results of my breast reduction

18th July 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I had my surgery back in February and was very nervous about going for the consultation but as soon as I met Will he made me feel at ease.He talked me through my options and told me what would suit my frame as I wanted them to look natural. On the day of the surgery I was nervous but Will & the staff at The Wellbeck Hospital put me totally at ease. I am now 5 months down the line & can honestly say it's the best thing I did.I am so pleased with my new breast.

« 1 2 3 4 »