Mr Will Sarakbi

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

• Cosmetic Medicine

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I cannot thank Mr Will Sarakbi enough. My initial visit was with a different surgeon who planned something which wasn't suitable for my skin type and much bigger than I had asked for. Upon speaking to Mr Sarakbi I initially felt at ease and knew he was planning the best results for me. He took many factors into consideration such as the quality of my skin and my body shape. The day of my surgery I was extremely anxious and upset as I had never had surgery before and was scared. I cannot thank him enough, he went above and beyond to make me feel at ease (along with the other staff in theatre at the High Gate Hospital). I recovered well after surgery and I am very pleased with the neatness of the scars. The results of the surgery are perfect and have exceeded what I could of ever hoped for. I now have the confidence I lacked. Thank you so much, I would recommend you as a surgeon to anybody.

17th March 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I found will extremely calming and helpful. I was so nervous with my operation and he put my worries at ease. I had breast surgery and he has done a wonderful job. I wanted something so natural and in proportion with my body. I can honestly say I feel like a woman now. Will made me feel comfortable from the moment I chose my size, to my post of appointment. He made sure I was ok and answered all my questions. I had nothing to worry about. I cannot thank him enough!

26th February 2017
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

I found Mr Sarakbi very caring and helpful. He had a very caring voice which at the time of being told your illness is calming.

3rd January 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I decided I wanted breast implants after losing what I had previously had through exercise, I went through the Harley Medical Group, where I met Mr Will Sarakbi. I was very nervous about getting implants as hadn't previously been a fan of them, and was adamant that I didn't want to look fake. Mr Sarakbi was brilliant, he managed to put me at ease despite the fact that because of my lifestyle, I had to have the implants placed differently, to how I had convinced myself I would have them, he had a very calm and reassuring manner, as a result I felt I could place my trust in him and his advice. I am now nearly 4 weeks post surgery, I have had very little in the way of pain, the scars are healing perfectly , they are already barely noticeable all ready and I love my new breasts, I got everything I wanted and I am so happy I went ahead, I would 100% recommend Mr Will Sarakbi to anybody looking to have Breast Surgery!!

18th November 2016
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I had been contemplating on breast augmentation for a number of years on contacting The Harley Medical Group I met Dr Sarakbi who not only understood what I wanted but also explained all risks involved. His approach was professional and friendly. I was so terrified of going under general as it was my first time but putting my trust in him put me at ease. Its only a week after surgery and so far I am pleased I've hardly had any pain and not really needed pain killers. All credit to Dr Sarakbi & a massive thank you to him. Anyone considering breast surgery I would highly recommend this surgeon :))

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists