Mr Will Sarakbi

• Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

28th August 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

Great patient care, explained the procedure and everything very well. Really really happy with the results of my breast reduction

18th July 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I had my surgery back in February and was very nervous about going for the consultation but as soon as I met Will he made me feel at ease.He talked me through my options and told me what would suit my frame as I wanted them to look natural. On the day of the surgery I was nervous but Will & the staff at The Wellbeck Hospital put me totally at ease. I am now 5 months down the line & can honestly say it's the best thing I did.I am so pleased with my new breast.

30th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

Mr Sarakbi from the moment I met him put me at ease as I was very worried about what had happened to my implants which had been put in 27 years previously. I had a scan for health reasons which showed that the implants were ruptured. This scared me so much not knowing what this could cause, but after discussing this at length with him he completely put all my concerns into terms which I could understand and with this information help me go ahead with having them replaced with new ones. I am now very happy with everything he has done to make me happy with my decision which was a complete success, so a big thank you from me Mr Sarakbi.

16th June 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I can't thank Will enough for the amazing work he has done. I have wanted breast enlargement ever since I realised it was never going to happen naturally, but always held off booking to see a surgeon fearing I wouldn't get the natural results I wanted. From the minute I met Will until recently having my final 6 week post-op appointment I've felt at ease, and not as though I'm just on a conveyor belt of patients going through his office door. On the day of surgery Will and the entire team at Highgate were amazing, and everything ran very smoothly. I had hardly any pain afterwards, and have had no complications so far. My results have actually exceeded my expectations- and my expectations were extremely high. The implants ended up being perfect for my frame, my scars are incredibly neat, and I'm so glad I trusted his expert judgement on placement, profile and size. Thank you so much for giving me the confidence I always felt was missing.

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I cannot thank Mr Will Sarakbi enough. My initial visit was with a different surgeon who planned something which wasn't suitable for my skin type and much bigger than I had asked for. Upon speaking to Mr Sarakbi I initially felt at ease and knew he was planning the best results for me. He took many factors into consideration such as the quality of my skin and my body shape. The day of my surgery I was extremely anxious and upset as I had never had surgery before and was scared. I cannot thank him enough, he went above and beyond to make me feel at ease (along with the other staff in theatre at the High Gate Hospital). I recovered well after surgery and I am very pleased with the neatness of the scars. The results of the surgery are perfect and have exceeded what I could of ever hoped for. I now have the confidence I lacked. Thank you so much, I would recommend you as a surgeon to anybody.

« 1 2 3 4 »