Mr Will Sarakbi

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

• Cosmetic Medicine

3rd January 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I decided I wanted breast implants after losing what I had previously had through exercise, I went through the Harley Medical Group, where I met Mr Will Sarakbi. I was very nervous about getting implants as hadn't previously been a fan of them, and was adamant that I didn't want to look fake. Mr Sarakbi was brilliant, he managed to put me at ease despite the fact that because of my lifestyle, I had to have the implants placed differently, to how I had convinced myself I would have them, he had a very calm and reassuring manner, as a result I felt I could place my trust in him and his advice. I am now nearly 4 weeks post surgery, I have had very little in the way of pain, the scars are healing perfectly , they are already barely noticeable all ready and I love my new breasts, I got everything I wanted and I am so happy I went ahead, I would 100% recommend Mr Will Sarakbi to anybody looking to have Breast Surgery!!

18th November 2016
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I had been contemplating on breast augmentation for a number of years on contacting The Harley Medical Group I met Dr Sarakbi who not only understood what I wanted but also explained all risks involved. His approach was professional and friendly. I was so terrified of going under general as it was my first time but putting my trust in him put me at ease. Its only a week after surgery and so far I am pleased I've hardly had any pain and not really needed pain killers. All credit to Dr Sarakbi & a massive thank you to him. Anyone considering breast surgery I would highly recommend this surgeon :))

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I chose dr sarakbi for my breast augmentation back on may 2016 this man is a genius. I am happy with my results and it's all down to this man as at first o wanted to be bigger but he explained to me what would happen if I did. I'm so happy I listened to him and went with what he suggested as I now have a great pair of boobs with no rippling and they look so natural. Thank you dr sarakbi

21st September 2016
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I had breast augmentation with Dr Sarakbi and could not be happier. He is very professional and friendly and explained everything clearly to me including the risks and aftercare. The process was easier and less stressful than I had anticipated. I got exactly what I wanted and am delighted with the results. I had never had surgery before and imagined I would be quite scared but I had almost no fear because I had complete trust in my surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr Sarakbi to anyone considering breast surgery.

1st July 2016
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

Mr Sarakbi was great from day one. He did a great job, am so happy with my results.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists