Mr Will Sarakbi

• Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

2nd March 2018
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

Mr Sarakbi explained what was to come and made me feel at ease as much as possible about what was to happen in the next few weeks.

24th January 2018
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

I waited a year and a half to write this review because, frankly, it's been a difficult journey and writing one up wasn't exactly a priority. Now that I am healed, healthy, and clear of mind, I see how important it is to review Mr. Sarakbi, since when I started on this path I too scoured for any nugget of reassurance. I hope this brings you some comfort. The decision to get a bilateral prophylactic mastectomy isn't one I approached lightly. I spoke to my family, a geneticist, my GP, an oncologist, and four separate plastic surgeons (who specialised in this field) both in the UK and in the US before determining this was what I needed to do—and once I had reconciled myself to it, I dove in head first. Mr. Sarakbi was always direct and honest in his approach with me. I admit that in the beginning there were some concessions I was unwilling to make regarding the reconstruction, but he patiently explained the reasoning behind his recommendations and even told me to take a couple of weeks to think it over. It's scary—having your breasts removed and rebuilt—and I needed all the time and information I could collect. Ultimately, I went forward and heeded his advise, and am grateful for it. The surgery, and how I look a year and a half later, far exceeded even my (secretly hopeful) expectations. I look normal in clothing. Even better, I look normal in lingerie. In swimsuits. In front of the mirror when I'm draped in a towel. Yes, there's scaring (and I haven't had my nipples reconstructed...yet), but my breasts are symmetrical and, as the scars slowly fade, I can see that the end game will be worth it. My fear of getting breast cancer is gone and when I look at myself I see a strong, healthy, happy, and beautiful woman. Mr. Sarakbi is an absolute professional, a skilled surgeon, and something of a miracle worker. I'd highly recommend him to anyone in the same situation.

27th December 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

MR WILL SARAKBI Done my breast enlargements last year February, I had been to many consultations he was the only person who made me feel comfortable, at ease and actually cared about my well being. I couldn’t say a bad word about the staff hostial or will! I love my breast and it’s only been 8 months and I can not see me scares at all! They are beautiful and I healed so quickly (which shows how much care was taken) I wouldn’t say 5 * I’d say 1000 stars amazing man and amazing company all round

14th December 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

Dr William sarakbi , he is amazing , nice very good doctor , I wish I get the chance to see him somewhere else definitely not 6 Harley street . And amazing staff , Monike so nice , hard working girl so sweet , very special girl . Very caring .

28th August 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

Great patient care, explained the procedure and everything very well. Really really happy with the results of my breast reduction

« 1 2 3 4 5 »