Mr Will Sarakbi

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

• Cosmetic Medicine

17th March 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I found will extremely calming and helpful. I was so nervous with my operation and he put my worries at ease. I had breast surgery and he has done a wonderful job. I wanted something so natural and in proportion with my body. I can honestly say I feel like a woman now. Will made me feel comfortable from the moment I chose my size, to my post of appointment. He made sure I was ok and answered all my questions. I had nothing to worry about. I cannot thank him enough!

26th February 2017
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

I found Mr Sarakbi very caring and helpful. He had a very caring voice which at the time of being told your illness is calming.

3rd January 2017
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I decided I wanted breast implants after losing what I had previously had through exercise, I went through the Harley Medical Group, where I met Mr Will Sarakbi. I was very nervous about getting implants as hadn't previously been a fan of them, and was adamant that I didn't want to look fake. Mr Sarakbi was brilliant, he managed to put me at ease despite the fact that because of my lifestyle, I had to have the implants placed differently, to how I had convinced myself I would have them, he had a very calm and reassuring manner, as a result I felt I could place my trust in him and his advice. I am now nearly 4 weeks post surgery, I have had very little in the way of pain, the scars are healing perfectly , they are already barely noticeable all ready and I love my new breasts, I got everything I wanted and I am so happy I went ahead, I would 100% recommend Mr Will Sarakbi to anybody looking to have Breast Surgery!!

18th November 2016
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I had been contemplating on breast augmentation for a number of years on contacting The Harley Medical Group I met Dr Sarakbi who not only understood what I wanted but also explained all risks involved. His approach was professional and friendly. I was so terrified of going under general as it was my first time but putting my trust in him put me at ease. Its only a week after surgery and so far I am pleased I've hardly had any pain and not really needed pain killers. All credit to Dr Sarakbi & a massive thank you to him. Anyone considering breast surgery I would highly recommend this surgeon :))

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at 6 Harley Street

I chose dr sarakbi for my breast augmentation back on may 2016 this man is a genius. I am happy with my results and it's all down to this man as at first o wanted to be bigger but he explained to me what would happen if I did. I'm so happy I listened to him and went with what he suggested as I now have a great pair of boobs with no rippling and they look so natural. Thank you dr sarakbi

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists