mr-wail-al-sarakbi

13th December 2019

Will was amazing from start to finish, my original surgeon cancelled on me without much notice and Will stepped in and made sure my surgery was kept as close to the original date as possible. Will was so thorough with explaining all the pros and cons of my surgery and was very well prepared, giving me much more information and answering more questions than my original surgeon. I am so happy that I’ve been lucky enough to have this amazing surgeon, he kept me calm and well informed at all times on my surgery date. After the surgery I was in virtually no pain (unlike some horror stories I’d heard and read about online). The pain I did experience was only mildly uncomfortable and it was very rare. I can not recommend Will Sarakbi enough.

Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital
30th November 2019

From my first consultation, Will was clear and informative about the options available to me and made sensible recommendations to me that would best suit my frame and desired results. On the day of the surgery itself, I felt nothing but comfortable and well informed by Will and all other professionals involved. I was also able to easily contact him or see him in his consulting hours for any questions I had or any issues in the post-surgery period. My experience from start to finish has been so positive and I am really pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Will to others considering surgery.

22nd November 2019

I have wanted to go ahead with breast augmentation for 12 years but never had the courage. Will made the whole process from the very first consultation through to the operation and then on to the the follow up appointment so simple, professional and made all my worries disappear. He 100% knew the best way to advise me based not only on my breast size (originally AA) but my body width and what would suit me based on my build etc. Without his help I could have made some seriously wrong decisions but everything has turned out perfect (now D). Day of the operation Will came in and helped put my mind at ease followed by a visit from the anaesthetist who was absolutely amazing and spoke me through everything that would happen and I am now nearly 4 months post op and without a doubt the best decision I ever made and I’m so very glad Will was the surgeon to perform this procedure.

29th October 2019

Mr Will Sarakbi is definitely the best. He gave the opportunity to ask any questions I have and has been transparent with everything included in the procedure. I have been really happy with the results! I've wanted to do breast augmentation for 10+ years and only now summoned the courage. Even until the last minute I was really scared however Will and the anesthesiologist Ian were so lovely, professional and re-assuring that all fear disappeared and I woke up calm and happy.

• Cosmetic Medicine