mr-narendra-kumar-rath

Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Written by a private patient at Countess of Chester Hospital
7th October 2021

I referred my 16yr old son who had suffered a RHS Lumber spine fracture in Jan 2021. Overrall we seen Dr Rath about 4-5 times. During his time he was very caring and understanding to my sons needs. He listened to our questions throughout. One thing I found particularly impressive was how he handled the longevity of the condition during the 9 months we seen him. I am glad to say that Luke took everything the doctor said and as a result he has now been signed off with full recovery. I would recommend this doctor Thank-you Dr Rath Mr B

22nd October 2021
Response from Mr Narendra Kumar Rath

Thank you for the kind words Mr B I have to say it was your early pick up of this symptoms which helped a lot. Luke is a lovely boy it was really lovely knowing and working with him. All the best for the future especially with football !!! Best Wishes NKR

Mr Narendra Kumar Rath was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

I am an orthopaedic deformity spinal surgeon at “The Walton Centre” Liverpool and have developed NHS satellite service at Countess of Chester and North Wales to provide care closer to patients home.

My initial spinal training at University Hospital of Wales was followed by, higher training at the prestigious Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic hospital Oswestry.

I was awarded masters in Trauma Surgery and have been academically very active with multiple international presentations and publications. I am a member and regularly participate with British Association of Spinal Surgeon, British Scoliosis Society, Spine Society of Europe, and British Orthopaedic Association.

I am interested in all aspects of spinal surgery and my clinical practice involves spinal disorders including cervical neck pain, myelopathy, radicular pain, sciatica, stenosis, spondylolisthesis and deformity correction.

I specialise in Keyhole and minimally invasive spinal surgery.

I am very approachable and social person. I like to travel and enjoy hiking with family.

NAN miles