Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 13-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 24 years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 11-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

7th February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

I self referred to Mr Turton after having my silicone implants in for 24 years at the age of 50. I have been post-menopausal for two years which caused my skin to loose its elasticity and breasts to resemble spaniels ears. My implants had become capsulated and grotesque and i felt very down and unattractive to my husband. During my initial consultation my fears and embarrassment of undressing and showing my breasts to Mr Turton soon disappeared as he and the specialist breast nurse put me at total ease. Mr Turton then gave me a lengthy period to decide and reflect on my decision to have replacement implants as I was not a straight forward case as I also required a breast lift. The day for the surgery soon came around and everything went to plan and on time and the results are amazing. It took a little time for the tingling sensation of nerve endings to settle but I can honestly say I was in no pain, however there was plenty of painkillers available if that was the case. The nurses on ward 2 were very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. I have now been discharged although I know if I had any problems I could just ring one of the specialist breast nurses who were fantastic, very approachable and friendly and they would arrange a follow-up appointment. Mr Turton is a very talented surgeon who I had total faith in and now i have very perky amazing breasts and restored confidence thank you.

26th January 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I

13th January 2018
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Mr Turton has been kind, caring and considerate from first meeting, through operation to after care. I have found him to be extremely professional and clearly has very high standards. I would recommend him highly.

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I went to see Mr Turton about having Breast reduction surgery it was something I had been concidering for quite some time and after seeing a photograph of myself for a day out at the races I was adamant it was the time to have it done. I researched the internet and different private hospitals and it was Mr Turtons name and reputation that stood out for me. I made an appointment with his secretary on the Thursday and was seen on the Saturday morning at The Nuffield at Leeds. Straight away Mr Turton put me at ease ,went into detail, did an examination and told me I was an ideal candidate for breast reduction surgery. Myself I am a size 14 and 5ft 8” tall but my bust was a 36J which made me have no shape and hide behind size 20 tops. I made it clear to Mr Turton that I did not want to be any bigger than a D cup. I decided to proceed with the surgery and it is honestly “The Best” thing I’ve ever done. I can honestly say the care and professionalism I received from The Nuffield at Leeds was second to none. The surgery was uncomfortable afterwards but not particularly painful. I returned home after a 2 night stay in hospital to recuperate. 3 months down the line I am in a D cup I look and feel amazing, Mr Turton has totally changed my life I have so much more confidence and I’m back into my size 14 tops. I would highly recommend Mr Turton for breast surgery.

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

He made me feel at ease, explained everything about the procedure. Very happy with the outcome, wish I had it done sooner. The breast care nurses were very caring & professional. I would totally recommend anyone to have a breast operation done under the care of Mr Turton.

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e