Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 13-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 24 years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 11-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

22nd June 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Wow!!!! I had had previous breast reduction surgery and was extremely unhappy. I was initially a 34KK and after my first reduction I went to a 34GG. I saw Mr Turton and explained I had asked to become a C cup and was unhappy with the results. Mr Turton listened to my concerns and I underwent a second surgery. He put me immediately at ease. He listened to me and actually wanted to do the best job he could for me. My results are amazing. I am now a 34C and extremely happy with the results. I cannot recommend Mr Turton enough.

30th May 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Excellent care x

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

having received my Consultation with Mr Turton, I left his Clinic feeling very Comfortable with the procedure I had requested. He made me feel very much at ease. along with his Nurse Gerri, Mr Turton understood my issues , and made me feel I was correct in what I was asking for. I had my Breast reduction Surgery on the 06/03/2017, I am highly delighted with the outcome. Mr Turton did exactly what I wanted. This has now changed my life. I am a lot more confident. and Happy. The care I had whilst in Nuffield was excellent. Gerri my nurse was very good, and helped me along the way. I could not say one negative against my experience. 100 % happy with Mr Turton, Gerri, and Nuffield Hospital. I would certainly recommend them .

22nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

Had my breast Implants done about ten weeks ago by Philip Turton, so happy with my results, I was so insecure after having children and my breast changing,so opted for implants philip gave the best advice for me as I was unsure what I wanted he helped me choose the best size and implant for my frame,any questions he was sure to answer which made me feel relaxed and happy with my choices ,speaking to Philip at my consultation made me realise I chose thee best person to have my op with The only interest was in making sure I was goin to happy with my results , highly recommend Philip

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

Really really pleased with recent cosmetic breast surgery. I had no confidence having not developed and reaching 21 years of age. My mum did a lot of research to ensure we got the right surgeon with appropriate experience and Mr Turton was superb, advising what would look right and guiding on shape/size etc. I'm left with a fantastic natural look - they don't even look fake and already a month or so later I can hardly see any scars. Plenty of follow-up appointments too to check everything is ok and a fixed price so no hidden charges to worry about. I've had friends with bad experiences (and having paid the same price as me) and really feel sorry for what they've been left with. I'm so pleased with my result. I can't recommend Mr Turton enough. The care with Mr Turton and the Nuffield was outstanding.

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e