Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 13-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 24 years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 11-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

9th August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

I am a 64 year old woman who recently underwent a breast reduction to alleviate chronic pain. I was dreading the consultation because I was embarrassed about the size of my breasts. My concerns were totally unfounded as Mr Turton and his team immediately put me at ease and explained everything that I needed to know. The pre-operative , operation itself and postoperative care have been second to none. Mr Turton has a very caring demeanour and listens to concerns and actively deals with them. He has a very competent and equally caring breast care team and they have been continually supportive of my needs. I had the procedure 3 months ago and am already feeling benefits with pain management and have the added benefit of a better shape. I have no reservations recommending Mr Turton and his team.

6th August 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I had elective breast reduction surgery in April 2017. I have known Mr Turton for several years through visiting him for check ups and the like. I have always found him to be approachable, courteous, kind and compassionate. He has a sense of humour too! so it was without reservation that I asked if he would carry out my procedure. I was particularly impressed with the fact that the whole process was made easy for me right from initial consultation with each step explained in detail, coupled with literature which I found very informative and useful. Telephone numbers for his nurses also ensured that I could speak to someone if I had any further queries or questions along the way. I never felt rushed or hurried during my consultations, all questions from me and my husband were answered clearly, in detail and with great care. To say I am delighted with the outcome of my surgery is an understatement. Mr Turton has done a brilliant job. I have been left with a totally natural look and my breasts are now in proportion with my body. I cannot speak highly enough of Mr Turton and his team - Diane and Jill the breast care nurses were exceptional. The professionalism and level of care that they provide is of the highest standard and always patient centred. They made the whole journey an enjoyable one, I only wish I'd taken this step years ago. I wish Mr Turton and his team all the very best for the future.

1st August 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I had a double mastectomy plus reconstruction which was carried out amazingly after care v good Mr Turton is an amazing surgeon and scars v.neat. 3 years later my skin began to sag and I went back to Mr Turton who agreed to re do my implants as I didn't feel they were as big as I had thought they would be!! 2 weeks later I am overjoyed with the result and again with the aftercare plus how neat my scars are I can't thank him enough!!!

23rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

From the very start, I knew Mr Turton was the right surgeon for me. I felt instantly comfortable and at ease, and 100% confident. He has a lovely manner, and is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I had a single mastectomy following a breast cancer diagnosis, and my result from surgery is absolutely fantastic! I am more than thrilled, and hugely thankful to Mr Turton for making the whole process a lot easier for myself and my family. I have no hesitation and recommending this fantastic consultant.

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Today 6th July 2017 was a very happy but sad day for me, I first met Mr Turton in March 2007 on my journey with Breast Cancer from the word go he listened and gave me excellent advice on the 11th April I had a mastectomy and reconstruction using part of my back muscle. From that day I have never looked back seeing him 6 monthly and then yearly. Nobody can tell that i have had surgery the scars are so fine and neat. Mr Turton is truly a gentleman and excellent at his work. So today the happy part of my yearly visit I was discharged which is brilliant news, but the sad part of my visit is I wont see this wonderful doctor anymore. So to anybody that gets referred to Mr Turton I can truly say you will be in good hands keeps you focused on your journey back to good health. Thank you so much you are a star doctor!!

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e