mr-ammar-allouni

19th April 2021

Ammar is very friendly and put me at ease during my procedure, he carried out the minor operation very efficiently and gave good advice to all my questions he is very approachable, I have suffered no ill effects and am extremely satisfied with the care from the whole team including the nurses Hayley and Donna who where equally knowledgeable friendly and helpful.

29th March 2021

Mr Allouni was friendly and put me at ease during my procedure.

7th March 2021

I met Mr Allouni and his nurses Sam and Jenny today for a small op, they explained everything that he was going to do , they made me feel relaxed and was really happy with the way they treated me , would like to say thank you again for today x

7th March 2021

I recently had a procedure on my left forearm which was carried out by Mr. Allouni, who explained everything thoroughly and made me feel safe and confident throughout the procedure. The treatment I received from Mr. Allouni and his team was excellent, very professional, they ensured I had smooth prep and surgery.

6th March 2021

Mr Allouni was excellent when removing a mole on my neck. I was very nervous having never had any surgery before, but he was very calm talking to me and reassuring me. It was over and done in no time.

Plastic Surgery Trainee in Yorkshire and the Humber Deanery. Currently working in Wythenshawe Hospital and The Pines Hospital in Manchester and a Breast Microsurgery Fellow.

Nearest Plastic surgeons