castle-hill-hospital

Castle Hill Hospital

Castle Road, Cottingham, North Humberside, England, HU16 5JQ

1 2 3 4 5 88,733 reviews

29th May 2021

Lovely people made me feel at ease lovely surgeon couldn’t be more happy very good

Review of Ward 10 (CH),
15th April 2021

The staff were marvellous taking care of me professionally with great sensitivity Thank you

15th March 2021

I went to day surgery for the removal of a lump on my back on Saturday 13th March 21. I was not kept waiting at all and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Everything was explained to me by my surgeon Ammar Allouni who was lovely and put me at ease. When I got into the theatre the staff in there were lovely and kept me chatting throughout the procedure so that it took my mind off it. Afterwards I was taken back to the ward and they made me a cup of tea which was very welcome! I was given all the information I needed regarding my aftercare and what I should and should not do. All in all I could not have wished for a better experience and would like to say a big thank you!

6th March 2021

All the staff were lovely when I came in to have a mole removed. I was very nervous having never had surgery before, but all the staff were friendly and reassuring. It was over in to time and I was then treated to a lovely cup of tea and a choice of biscuits.

Review of Westwood Suite ,
28th February 2021

I went to Westwood suite today & I can’t honestly thank Ammar Allounz & the two nurses for everything they all set me at ease before they started the procedure! Thank you once again!

Review of Clinical Neuropsychologist,
24th February 2021

I was assessed during the Covid pandemic last September. I was assessed by one of the team, who was really kind, caring and polite. Everything was explained to me, in words I could understand. I was referred for nerve tests later, and have been extremely happy with the service I received.

Review of Ward 15 , written by a family member
27th January 2021

The day staff are great and I feel I was well looked after. The night staff.. one nurse in charge very rude and uncaring. Ignored that my catheter bag was not draining...ignored I was in pain and asked for a ultrasound bladder scan and was told I didn’t need one. I asked another nurse who was more approachable and she saw the distress I was in. She scanned me and there was 750ml in my bladder. She helped me to the toilet as I am disabled and on end of life care. I have never felt so vulnerable in all my life. Because of one member of staff!!!

Review of Ward 10 (CH), written by a patient
3rd November 2020

Amazing care by an outstanding team. They are amazing.

Review of Ward 9 (CH), written by a patient
23rd June 2020

the staff on ward 9 are very good had a very good stay on ward 9 keep up the good work

{{category}} working at Castle Hill Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Castle Hill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3uw