castle-hill-hospital

Castle Road, Cottingham, North Humberside, England, HU16 5JQ

Call bell

Compassion
16th August 2018

I was pleased to have my own room with en-suite facilities and television which made my stay more relaxed and comfortable during a difficult time. All the staff at Castle Hill Hospital - Cottingham were helpful and friendly and I would recommend them to anyone.

Call bell

Compassion
20th July 2018

The only problem I experienced was getting an answer to questions. Whether the staff got an emergency distraction or merely forgot I cannot say and it is only a minor criticism.

4th July 2018

I would like to thank the nurses at my appointment, kind and gentle they took care of me quickly and with care.

19th June 2018

Staff friendly and helpful, made me feel at ease. Checked on me every 10 mins after procedure. Also explained after care to me very well.

10th June 2018

I was admitted to ward 9 on June 9th 2018 for disc decompression surgery and a discectomy. From the minute i arrived the staff were absolutely wonderful. I was so well cared for. Pain relief after surgery was regularly given i didn’t have to wait or ask. All the staff from the drs to nurses to catering staff were so tentative and friendly i was very much at ease and could not be more pleased with the level of care i received. Everything was always well explained and although the staff were very busy i never felt this from them they were just brilliant. Cannot thank them enough for the outstanding care i received it makes such a difference when you are nervous and not used to hospitals.