castle-hill-hospital

Castle Road, Cottingham, North Humberside, England, HU16 5JQ

1 2 3 4 5 88,742 reviews

Review of Ward 10 (CH),
27th April 2022

The care I received on ward 10 was superb. All staff I encountered were friendly, approachable and caring. A big thank you to all staff on ward 10 during my stay!!

Review of Ward 11 (CH),
28th March 2022

The Staff were very good I couldn’t fault them . My Surgery Dr Amman Alloumi was so attentive and caring through ever step of my Breast Cancer . As I’ve still more treatment to come it’s a wonderful job thier all doing . The support is very good .

Review of CICU 2,
8th February 2022

The care I recieved from all.involved was first class.

Review of Day Surgery Daisy,
15th January 2022

Very friendly

Review of Ward 9 (CH),
3rd December 2021

The nurses, staff and physiotherapy personnel were absolutely amazing to me during my short stay following hip surgery. Very often we walk away following treatment and once we are better, whilst we appreciate their help, we tend to simply go on our way without looking back and thanking those that got us where we are. Brilliant people whom I will always be very grateful towards.

Review of Plastics OP,
22nd November 2021

All the staff were very helpful. Its a very clean hospital

Review of Ward 9 (CH),
10th September 2021

Cannot recommend Castle Hill to highly, great staff and efficient organization. Hope not to return but if necessary I shall have no concerns.

Review of Ward 10 (CH),
26th July 2021

My treatment (operation )at Castle Hill was one of the best I have experienced. The staff ,nurses , doctors were all very professional ,and gave you confidence and kindness that were needed to help me when I had no family nearby . If there was any complaint it would be that the night staff did not seem to listen when I found it hard to sleep at night due to one other patient making a noisy action every night . I would recommend this hospital to everyone who asked .

Review of Ward 16,
27th June 2021

The nurses on ward 16 are excellent. They all made my stay in hospital so much easier. The care i recieved from start to finish was amazing. Thank you

Review of Day Surgery DSU3,
29th May 2021

Lovely people made me feel at ease lovely surgeon couldn’t be more happy very good

{{category}} working at Castle Hill Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Castle Hill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3uw