castle-hill-hospital

Castle Road, Cottingham, North Humberside, England, HU16 5JQ

1 2 3 4 5 88,726 reviews

Review of Ward 10 (CH), written by a patient
3rd November 2020

Amazing care by an outstanding team. They are amazing.

Review of Ward 9 (CH), written by a patient
23rd June 2020

the staff on ward 9 are very good had a very good stay on ward 9 keep up the good work

Review of Urology Ambulatory, written by a patient
6th June 2020

The doctor that took over my file in the afternoon of the 18th of May 2020 in the ambulatory ward ignored me. instructed me to sit down he will get back to me from 5:30pm till 11:30pm. He passed me at waiting rooms and looked on different direction and l was the only patient remaining. Having been in the ward from 11am l arrived with other patients and they came and went home by 7pm they were all gone and l was the only one remaining and ignored by the ones meant to care for me. l had to ask for help to be attended to . l was patient waited 3 hours before asking someone about my case even though they passed me up and down avoiding eye contact. l must have been invisible. Was l invisible or it's the culture. lt was the first day in my life in hospital and l pray l never become sick again.

#sayThankYou

To the maxillofacial Unit thank you very much for your kind consideration for my appointment this morning in ensuring safe and pleasant wait to see Mr J Philip who i have already thanked for his excellent examination and patient skills. All much appreciated.

27th May 2020
Review of Ward 15 , written by a patient
17th March 2020

Fantastic happy helpful staff sounds stupid but they made my stay better with the laughs and confidence of them doing their job Thank you

Review of Ward 10 (CH), written by a patient
21st December 2019

I received excellent care as a patient on ward 10. The nursing team were fantastic and very supportive throughout my stay- nothing was too much trouble. I was cared for by Justin , an excellent staff nurse who has recently qualified. He was very caring and ensured I was pain free and well informed. The support workers were fantastic and kept my spirits up throughout the stay and made sure I was well fed and watered . The doctors were also very caring and checked up on me throughout my stay. I really can’t fault the excellent care I had on ward 10, castle hill hospital.

Review of Ward 9 (CH), written by a patient
15th December 2019

Friendly, caring, efficient staff who work hard!

{{category}} working at Castle Hill Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Castle Hill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3uw