castle-hill-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 88,716 reviews Write a review

Castle Hill Hospital

Castle Road, Cottingham, North Humberside, England, HU16 5JQ

28th August 2019

I had cosmetic surgery on my ear to repair an enlarged piercing. The old hole was in danger of ripping my ear and I was reluctant to wear earrings. I am extremely pleased with the result. I can now wear earrings again, albeit I am being careful not to damage again. The day surgery was carried out at The Spire Hesslewood Clinic. I was well looked after and can not fault anything. The aftercare has been excellent. Mr Haeney is very pleasant, I would not hesitate to recommend him. I would most certainly see him again if I had the need.

27th June 2019

All the staff were lovely and although I had waited longer than expected I was brought a cuppa which was unexpected but thoughtful, thank you everyone.

18th May 2019

The staff all seemed friendly and were very professional. Jen in particular was lovely and put me at ease.

9th May 2019

Before I started my Chemotherapy in January I had heard of the excellent reputation the Queens Centre had. But it is only when you are going through the treatment when you realise that that reputation is totally correct. The staff are just wonderful so caring and professional and they put you at ease. I had my final session today and it was actually quite sad saying bye to them but I know that should I need further sessions then I will have no fear and shall look forward to seeing them all again. Thank you all again so much for your exceptional and outstanding care. Peter Gilman

8th May 2019

A very mixed environment on the wards with a range of surgical & clinical needs. Outstandingly good nursing & support staff, but clearly overworked with little time to engage with patients who might be struggling a bit. However I was very well cared for and had no complaints other than being over- medicated on discharge which led to a quick late- night trip to A&E in Scunthorpe to be rectified after which I picked up quickly.

{{category}} working at Castle Hill Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Castle Hill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3uw