castle-hill-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 88,715 reviews Write a review

Castle Hill Hospital

Castle Road, Cottingham, North Humberside, England, HU16 5JQ

27th June 2019

All the staff were lovely and although I had waited longer than expected I was brought a cuppa which was unexpected but thoughtful, thank you everyone.

18th May 2019

The staff all seemed friendly and were very professional. Jen in particular was lovely and put me at ease.

9th May 2019

Before I started my Chemotherapy in January I had heard of the excellent reputation the Queens Centre had. But it is only when you are going through the treatment when you realise that that reputation is totally correct. The staff are just wonderful so caring and professional and they put you at ease. I had my final session today and it was actually quite sad saying bye to them but I know that should I need further sessions then I will have no fear and shall look forward to seeing them all again. Thank you all again so much for your exceptional and outstanding care. Peter Gilman

8th May 2019

A very mixed environment on the wards with a range of surgical & clinical needs. Outstandingly good nursing & support staff, but clearly overworked with little time to engage with patients who might be struggling a bit. However I was very well cared for and had no complaints other than being over- medicated on discharge which led to a quick late- night trip to A&E in Scunthorpe to be rectified after which I picked up quickly.

4th May 2019

I went in on New Years Eve morning, released two days later and could not have had better treatment from all staff involved in my care. Even though it was New Years eve/day everyone was good natured but always professional. Cleanliness was maintained and food excellent. Thank you!

{{category}} working at Castle Hill Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Castle Hill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3uw