castle-hill-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 88,687 reviews Write a review

Castle Hill Hospital

Castle Road, Cottingham, North Humberside, England, HU16 5JQ

16th November 2017

I was admitted in ward 8 in August 2017 after my spine surgery. The staff's were wonderful, caring, supportive. They have good hospitality and friendly environment. I will recommend their services to anyone.

1st November 2017

I arrived 25 minutes early for my appointment and to my surprise was seen almost immediately. With the appointment being 4 to 6 hours I thought this was wonderful.Sarah was my nurse and 2 other patients each had a nurse( Bev and Jackie).All 3 nurses were great and I was really well looked after I was there 6 hours and every stage of my tests were fully explained to me what they were going to do and what to expect,very reassuring.Immunology Department.

20th October 2017

Brilliant and friendly staff especially the physio she was very kind sweet and helpful a credit to her self thank you

6th October 2017

I could not have had greater treatment and care from this ward and its staff. Thank you

Call bell

Compassion
18th September 2017

was absolutely wonderful, I was so happy with my stay and I was able to go home in one day owing to the great care I received. The staff where getting used to the new bedside alarm systems so it wasn't their fault and I was very happy nonetheless.