castle-hill-hospital

Call bell

Compassion
Review of Ward 30, written by a family member
11th October 2019

I should have done this back in 2015 when my wife, Marian Jackson. passed away. My wife was cared for in Ward 30. The care was wonderful in every respect. You can't improve on excellence. Everything was done with a winning smile. Ward 30 staff were/are a role model for the National Health Servide. God Bless you all frm Tudor Jackson

Review of Ward 16, written by a patient
29th September 2019

I stayed on Ward 16 at Castlehill 3 times at the start of 2019 (2x lumpectomy and a mastectomy) the nurses although always very busy made time to make sure i was cared for and comfortable. Lovely nurses, cleaners etc all very friendly.

Review of Radiotherapy , written by a family member
20th September 2019

Excellent care and support through 20 sessions of radiotherapy. Good back up from nurses and dieticians and consultant. Only one reservation time waiting to have blood taken.

Review of Plastics OP, written by a patient
28th August 2019

I had cosmetic surgery on my ear to repair an enlarged piercing. The old hole was in danger of ripping my ear and I was reluctant to wear earrings. I am extremely pleased with the result. I can now wear earrings again, albeit I am being careful not to damage again. The day surgery was carried out at The Spire Hesslewood Clinic. I was well looked after and can not fault anything. The aftercare has been excellent. Mr Haeney is very pleasant, I would not hesitate to recommend him. I would most certainly see him again if I had the need.

Review of Day Surgery DSU3, written by a patient
18th May 2019

The staff all seemed friendly and were very professional. Jen in particular was lovely and put me at ease.

Review of Ward 10 (CH), written by a patient
23rd April 2019

Dr Jassar is a great surgeon I had to stop smoking after 36 years to have my operation it was worth it my nose was in such a state it was broken in six places and also needed a skin graft he's an excellent plastic surgeon my operation was very successful and I've ended up with a beautiful girlfriend through it I can't thank Doctor Raad El-Jassar enough Thank you so much

Call bell

Compassion
Review of Ward 26, written by a patient
22nd March 2019

I spent 5 nights on ward 26 post surgery,& cannot speak highly enough of the competent & compassionate staff.My experience was massively blighted by the alarm which was left to sound for very long periods totaling over 60% of the duration of my stay. I worked for over 30 years in the chemical industry,controlling an industrial herbicide plant for ICI. The industry has long been dependent on complicated instrument loop control systems,so I can speak with a little authority,when I say that an alarm that spends over 4%of time in the live (noisy) mode,it is deemed to be irritant & in need of adjustment.Any instrument poor enough to make it into double figures is no longer an alarm as it becomes universally ignored. All alarms have a huge raft of adjustable parameters,which any competent scientific & technical dpt will gladly manipulate on behalf of the operation(medical)staff.The problem is not difficult to solve. Failing to do so will perpetuate the immense stress condition on staff and patients currently being needlessly suffered. Repetitive noise has been used as torture for centuries,most controversially recently in Guantanamo Bay & Abu Graib military prisons,I am now able to empathise with the victims. I noticed several new patients asking for peace,& because the staff felt under pressure,they lied.One I heard more than once:"It's connected to someone's heart & if it stops we're in trouble!" As in much of British industry you appear to have a magnificent workforce suffering because of woeful leadership,please get this sorted.Now.

Review of Ward 11 (CH), written by a patient
11th March 2019

All staff are professional, always has time for you and are very genuine in their duties. made to feel comfortable and safe. nothing was never to much and always on hand for any concerns

Review of Day Surgery DSU3, written by a patient
5th March 2019

I’ve had an operation on my wrist today and upon arrival all the staff were so lovely. Everyone that looked after me was fabulous. The nurse looking after me in recovery was amazingly nice even though I chatted to much. They was all so lovely. I would certainly recommend this unit. A massive thank you to all the team that looked after me. Day surgery unit 3 CCH. Thank you again x I would like this published for all to read.

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at Castle Hill Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Castle Hill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3uw