castle-hill-hospital

Castle Hill Hospital

Castle Road, Cottingham, North Humberside, England, HU16 5JQ

1 2 3 4 5 88,723 reviews

#sayThankYou

To the maxillofacial Unit thank you very much for your kind consideration for my appointment this morning in ensuring safe and pleasant wait to see Mr J Philip who i have already thanked for his excellent examination and patient skills. All much appreciated.

27th May 2020
Review of Ward 15 , written by a patient
17th March 2020

Fantastic happy helpful staff sounds stupid but they made my stay better with the laughs and confidence of them doing their job Thank you

Review of Ward 10 (CH), written by a patient
21st December 2019

I received excellent care as a patient on ward 10. The nursing team were fantastic and very supportive throughout my stay- nothing was too much trouble. I was cared for by Justin , an excellent staff nurse who has recently qualified. He was very caring and ensured I was pain free and well informed. The support workers were fantastic and kept my spirits up throughout the stay and made sure I was well fed and watered . The doctors were also very caring and checked up on me throughout my stay. I really can’t fault the excellent care I had on ward 10, castle hill hospital.

Review of Ward 9 (CH), written by a patient
15th December 2019

Friendly, caring, efficient staff who work hard!

Review of Neurosurgical Outpatients , written by a patient
16th October 2019

Excellent service

Review of Ward 30, written by a family member
11th October 2019

I should have done this back in 2015 when my wife, Marian Jackson. passed away. My wife was cared for in Ward 30. The care was wonderful in every respect. You can't improve on excellence. Everything was done with a winning smile. Ward 30 staff were/are a role model for the National Health Servide. God Bless you all frm Tudor Jackson

Call bell
Compassion
Review of Ward 16, written by a patient
29th September 2019

I stayed on Ward 16 at Castlehill 3 times at the start of 2019 (2x lumpectomy and a mastectomy) the nurses although always very busy made time to make sure i was cared for and comfortable. Lovely nurses, cleaners etc all very friendly.

Review of Radiotherapy , written by a family member
20th September 2019

Excellent care and support through 20 sessions of radiotherapy. Good back up from nurses and dieticians and consultant. Only one reservation time waiting to have blood taken.

Review of Plastics OP, written by a patient
28th August 2019

I had cosmetic surgery on my ear to repair an enlarged piercing. The old hole was in danger of ripping my ear and I was reluctant to wear earrings. I am extremely pleased with the result. I can now wear earrings again, albeit I am being careful not to damage again. The day surgery was carried out at The Spire Hesslewood Clinic. I was well looked after and can not fault anything. The aftercare has been excellent. Mr Haeney is very pleasant, I would not hesitate to recommend him. I would most certainly see him again if I had the need.

{{category}} working at Castle Hill Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Castle Hill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3uw