Mr Muhammad Riaz

• Plastic surgery

23rd September 2016
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

Mr Riaz is a fantastic surgeon and I'm very happy with my breast enlargement and maxopexy he carried out. After having my children and hysterectomy at 25 my breast had change a lot where I no longer felt attractive or took my top of in front of my husband. Mr Riaz has completely changed my life and I feel so great. I had my surgery at st Hugh's hospital Grimsby, Mr Riaz and his team where fantastic he listened to what I wanted and how I wanted them and size he exceeded my expeditions! My one day hospital stay was fantastic, my care was very taken care of, as soon as I pressed my patient buzzer the nurse was there. I had hardly ain't pain after surgery. A year later and I'm still happy with them you can't hardly see my scars my breast look amazing. I'm currently in the processes of booking abdominal surgery with Mr Riaz. I trust this surgeon 100% and would recommend him to anybody. Thank you Mr Riaz and his team in Grimsby

19th August 2016
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I had a corner mouth lift done by Mr Riaz in June 2016. I went to see him after hearing good reviews about his surgery. I am really happy with the results and would advise anyone who's considering cosmetic surgery to see him first. I'm going back soon to have scar revision, it's something that I've been considering for a couple of years and now I've got confidence in him it's something that I'm not nervous about getting done.

25th March 2016
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I've recently had abdominoplasty & Lipo suction to my upper arms. I'm 2 weeks post opp & am so happy with my results. Mr Riaz is an amazing plastic surgeon & I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering having any cosmetic surgery. He's very friendly & knows how important these operations are to the patient. I've just had my stitches & dressings off & the scar although a little red at the moment is very straight & neat & is healing very well. I also have a heart shaped belly button which I love but if that was something you were worried about & didn't want a heart shaped belly button I know he would listen to you. Before my surgery I'd looked on the net at various before & after photos of tummy tuck patients & my results are the best I've ever seen! Amazing surgeon

26th November 2014
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I have recently had an abdominoplasty and liposuction to inner thighs carried out by Mr Riaz and I would recommend him to anyone. I contacted Mr Riaz as I already knew three people who had had abdominoplasty under him and they all said how fantastic his was. At my initial consultation Mr Riaz made me feel comfortable and I felt I could talk openly to him about the surgery, my current weight and all concerns I had. The aspect that impressed me most at this initial meeting was that I didn't feel 'judged' or that I was potentially too fat to ask for such surgery, I'm not huge but I'm not a size 10 either and I wanted the surgery purely to eliminate a hanging fold of my stomach and to be able to wear skirts and trousers and look nice in them. The surgery went well and Mr Riazs team were fantastic, I felt re-assured going into surgery which to me is the worst bit. I spent two nights in hospital and was up and walking around prior to coming home. I feel I have done very well post surgery, I only stayed on painkillers for one week and was up about and back driving after 2 1/2 weeks, the care I received post surgery was excellent as well. Result wise, its only 4 weeks since my surgery and I am very pleased, I knew what to expect from the initial scaring and I know it will alter considerably over the coming months and continue to improve in appearance. I already look so much better in clothing and I am very pleased I went ahead with the surgery, Mr Riaz has a lovely manner about him and is fantastic at his job.

29th October 2014
Written by a patient at St Hugh's Hospital

I have been a patient of Mr Riaz on a number of occasions. I lost over 12 stones in weight, and desperately needed reconstructive/cosmetic surgery, for the excess skin, that such a huge weight loss had left me with. From the very first telephone call to Mrs Gale Bell (Mr Riaz's secretary) I was treated with the upmost respect and guidance. I went on to have numerous, necessary and totally successful procedures. Mr Riaz is dedicated and devoted to his patients and his work. He is a true gentleman. I have recommended 2 personal friends to him, and they too agree with my opinion. Not only is he perfectionist at his work, but his whole team, share his dedication. What more could anyone else require - A superb surgeon, with a superb team of medics, including anaesthetist, theatre staff, out patient nurses and secretary. I would be more than happy to chat to anyone who is requiring any of the procedures that I have had, just contact Mrs Bell on 01482 841228, and if she feels that you would benefit from my experiences, she will contact me on your behalf. Should I need further surgery, and Mr Riaz had relocated, then I would have no hesitation to travel to wherever he was practising.

Nearest Plastic surgeons