mr-muhammad-riaz

21st August 2019

R-Lift 2nd June 2019 Mr RIaz is one of the finest plastic surgeons with extraordinary talent I have ever met. I have entrusted Mr Riaz exceptional skills to restore my face to a younger natural healthy appearance. Mr Riaz is very honest and matter of fact. He listened to and respected my questions and concerns. He put any fear and anxiety I had about my Face Lift (R-Lift) to rest. The quality of my care before and after surgery has been impeccable. He is a class act. He also has one of the finest office staff a doctor could find. They are so professional and knowledgeable and work very hard to accommodate his patient needs. Mr Riaz and his staff always make time for you no matter how busy they are. My Face Lift had very minimal pain and down time. My results were absolutely amazing. His specific R-Lift procedure has dramatically improved the aging around my face I look fresher and younger and still have expression in my face. I believe that with Mr Riaz superb skills as a surgeon I will be staying naturally young through the years. Confidence is truly beautiful. I knew well before my very first consultation was over, that I wanted this procedure. Thank you Mr Riaz for helping me feel confident about myself. You truly are in a league of your own." Thank You Claire (Northern Ireland)

Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital
24th July 2019

I had upper lid blepharoplasty and a cheek lift lower blepharoplasty performed by Dr Riaz in February 2017. I had very poor results with hollowing of the upper eyelid on my left eye as well as lower lid droopiness on my lower left lid which was made worse by the 'scar revision' Dr Riaz carried out later in 2017. There is not a day that goes by without regret that I had these procedures. My eyes look much smaller and the procedure aged my face by rounding my eyes. I gave up trying to get any further help from the Spire hospital in Hull as I was continuously fobbed off. The lack of symmetry and quite obvious eye-job droopiness were, I believe, caused by a lack of finesse. Dr Riaz rushed the process of marking up my face, in fact he spent longer marking my face when he did the scar revision than the original procedure.

Written by a patient at St Hugh's Hospital
23rd February 2019

Done a brilliant job thanks x

20th June 2018

Mr Riaz is a superb plastic surgeon. My neck had been done by another good surgeon 10 years ago but was sagging and, worse, was pulled to one side. Mr Riaz commented on this and went to work on it along with my face. Only four days later I can see that he has done a really outstanding job on both.

19th June 2017

I recently had cosmetic surgery on my face by Mr Riaz, this is my 3rd procedure by him. I'm currently only 2 weeks post op. His secretary Gale is lovely and very patient, so is Mr Riaz as I'm not the best patient, as I previously had cosmetic surgery abroad on my face and it went very badly (it was my first ever procedure) so now I'm basically the whole bag of overly anxious nervous etc about any cosmetic surgery on my face especially post op time. Anyway I needn't be as all surgery has been successful, including my mums recent facelift & nieces nose job all done by him

I have worked as a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon since 1999 and currently work in the UK at The Department of Plastic Surgery, Castle Hill Hospital, Cottingham, in East Yorkshire. I received an honorary appointment to the Academic Staff of the Hull York Medical School (HYMS). My role is one of Senior Clinical Tutor and involves teaching, research and curriculum development. I undertook my initial training in Multan, Pakistan before going on to embark on specialist plastic surgery training in a number of locations including the UK, Ireland and America. I held junior positions in plastic and reconstructive surgery in the West Midlands, Northern Ireland and Yorkshire. My senior plastic surgery training was undertaken in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, Pakistan, the USA and the UK. In 2000 I was privileged to take up the position of Honorary Assistant Professor in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Nishtar Hospital & Medical College in Multan, Pakistan where early in 1999 I had established the Plastic Surgery and Burns Unit before coming to the UK to work in the capacity of Consultant Plastic Surgeon. During my time at Nishtar Hospital, I worked exclusively on a voluntary basis for the entire tenure. I was elected as a Council Member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons (BAAPS) in 2014. The purposes for which the Association was established are the advancement of education in, and the practice of, aesthetic plastic surgery for public benefit. I am passionate about standard-setting within the fields of plastic and cosmetic surgery. BAAPS plays a significant part in developing guidelines and advising the government in this. I am registered with the General Medical Council. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, a member of the British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS), the Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgeons and the British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH).

Nearest Plastic surgeons