hull-royal-infirmary
1 2 3 4 5 164,755 reviews Write a review

Hull Royal Infirmary

Anlaby Road, Hull, England, HU3 2JZ

1st July 2019

I was admitted to Hull Royal Infirmary Ward 4 during the night. On arrival I was met by a lovely, friendly nurse and a side room was ready for me. During my short stay (2 days) I was kept fully informed about what was happening and all staff did everything they could to make me as comfortable as possible. My room was spotlessly clean. The only part I felt could be improved was when I was taken down for an x-ray, following which I was left in the hospital corridor for some time until the porter came to take me back to my ward. Sitting in a corridor on your own and in considerable discomfort is not a pleasant experience. Everything else was brilliant and I am very grateful for the great care I received during my stay!

27th June 2019

Everyone in Ward 4 were brilliant from top to bottom , consultant to tea servers, they couldn't have done any more with the tools provided , more staff would help our poor staff who were working tirelessly , I was explained all procedures clearly and staff went out of their way to help in whatever way they could, Bravo!!!

8th May 2019

All the staff were dedicated to the patients wellbeing while working under immense pressure.

30th April 2019

Arrived in A&E at approx 1700 via ambulance. Constantly being sick. Was cannulated at 1900 with a view to anti emetics being given. Doctor finally came to take history at 2023. Still no anti-sickness. No one has given any indication of what is happening or going to happen. No communication between me or any nurse/doctor etc. I am Type I diabetic. No blood test done. Very poor service in a relatively quiet department.

5th April 2019

Misdiagnosed me for many, many years. Don't care at all.

{{category}} working at Hull Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hull Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb4c6