hull-royal-infirmary
1 2 3 4 5 164,744 reviews Write a review

Hull Royal Infirmary

Anlaby Road, Hull, England, HU3 2JZ

20th January 2019

I was on ward 4 at HRI and I felt like the staff could not have been any nicer if they tried! So accommodating and full of smiles which really put me at ease. I was very nervous due to this being my first time in hospital and I felt they picked up on this and went out their way to take my mind off things. The ward manager, band 6’s, nurses, auxiliaries and domestic staff all introduced them self and I would just like to say THANK YOU to the whole team! You really were fantastic!

17th January 2019

Had my baby at women's and children's in October 2018 and they were absolutely amazing from finding out I was pregnant all the way to discharge and taking him home. It was a complicated pregnancy because I'm diabetic and had reduced movements but everytime I went to hospital for an appt or to get checked over they treated me with dignity and great respect. I would definitely recommend Hull Royal to my friends and family.

16th November 2018

Very pleased with the hospital

11th November 2018

Pleasant staff Seen Quickly

Parent Dignity

Suitable Location
6th November 2018

From the moment we arrived on the unit with our daughter who had presented extremely poorly initially. The staff involved acted promptly and got our daughter stabilised. After moving from hdu to ward 130 all staff at all different levels have been brilliant with our daughter. Special thanks to everyone

{{category}} working at Hull Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hull Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb4c6