hull-royal-infirmary
1 2 3 4 5 164,650 reviews Write a review

Hull Royal Infirmary

Anlaby Road, Hull, England, HU3 2JZ

23rd May 2017

Although quite poorly and just having a hip replacement 2 days before (nothing to do with my admission) paramedic, ambulance staff nurses and doctor Joseph treated me with utmost care, kindness, gentleness and dignity. My heart rate was 180, with very low blood pressure. Dr Joseph was friendly, put me at ease, kind and explained carefully what procedure he was going to do. I was scared but felt much better very quickly, he diagnosed my problem and did as much as he could. Advising to go to my GP to be referred to a Cardiologist. Thanks so much to everyone involved.

22nd May 2017
Written by a family member

My aunt was looked after by sally and Emma in the neurosurgery department.they looked after her needs with exceptional care and kindness and I and my aunt would like to say a big thank you.keep it up ladies. X

17th May 2017

A wonderfully supportive and efficient team of staff who were professional and caring. A special mention to the midwife Jess who was brilliant. I was taken to the postnatal ward after 9pm so my husband was not allowed to stay and bond longer with our daughter. It would have been nice if he could have stayed longer on my daughter's first night.

Parent Dignity

Suitable Location
11th May 2017

Physio Michelle was excellent as was another one who unfortunately left the trust during his treatment. Such a shame the trust can't hold on to experienced physios like her. They always involved my son and talked to him at his level. They were the only ones who picked up on his problem after attending a minor injury unit, so extremely grateful. He was discharged today but Michelle said if there is a problem and it doesn't settle down, following my sons residential trip with school then we can just ring up and she will see him. That's great care and service. Thumbs up from Callum and his Dad.

10th May 2017

I was supplied with 2 heel inserts and fitted for a whole foot raise, excellent service and very helpful.