hull-royal-infirmary
1 2 3 4 5 164,687 reviews Write a review

Hull Royal Infirmary

Anlaby Road, Hull, England, HU3 2JZ

18th October 2017

Staff were very friendly and kind. I had a room to myself with a shower which made me feel more at ease. Any questions or anything that I needed was seen to straight away. I was only on the ward for about 12 hours but overall it was great. Can’t fault it.

16th October 2017
Written by a family member

I went with my 4 year old son who was very shy and nervous. We were seen by a nurse by the name of Caitlin Passmore who was really friendly and professional and who made my son feel really relaxed. She spoke to him really nicely and was patient with him. Made him feel really happy. Chatted happily with him. Gave great advice, was seen quickly and gave him a bravery certificate which made his day. Amazing service.

12th October 2017

Our experience on the labour ward was brilliant. The midwife Emily who delivered our daughter was lovely, patient, and reassuring and I will forever remember my experience of labour as a positive one due to her support and care

7th October 2017

From the moment the ambulance crew took arrived, I knew I was in good hands, they were gentle, but efficient and explained everything they were having to do. They did not cut my jacket off (!) and were able to remove it as quickly as they could, but cut my cardigan and polo shirt as they needed to get at my shoulders! On arriving at Hull Infirmary everything proceeded as efficiently as possible with questions and X-ray. The doctors were concerned I might have damaged my neck, but fortunately not. Transfer to a proper bed was soon available in the AMU (?) and later on to a different bed area because they needed to use the ward I was in for just male patients, the transfer was swiftly and comfortably accomplished. Later I was moved to Ward 1, and discharged after lunch. At all times the staff were respectful and kind. I was particularly impressed with the nursing staff with how gentle and patient they were with the elderly, frightened and confused patients brought in through the night. Special mention for auxiliary nurse Jackie. The porters too, were great, wth their humour and thoughtfulness. Thank you to everyone on duty that night.

6th October 2017

From the moment we contacted the maxillofacial unit at the reception we had most efficient and courteous service helping us with a convenient appointment.. All the team were friendly and put me at ease about the procedure. The unit had a very nice atmosphere. The procedure went through smoothly and I felt very confident in the team. Many thanks to everybody.