hull-royal-infirmary
1 2 3 4 5 164,748 reviews Write a review

Hull Royal Infirmary

Anlaby Road, Hull, England, HU3 2JZ

19th March 2019

The nurses and support team whilst I was in for my eye surgery were superb on the day. The morning was very efficient and not much waiting around.

9th March 2019

Staff put me at ease. Canula didnt hurt at all. Although Ive had lots of mri's this is by far the fastest. 30 mins from walking through the mri dept door. To leaving.

9th March 2019

From the paramedics,Doctors,Nurses in A&E and the ward staff on the IDU I had the most caring of care Thank you. ANGELS EVERYONE OF YOU

24th February 2019
Written by a family member

Unbelievable how ambulance staff have to wait to handover a patient but then you are left in a cubicle where no one watches over you. 7 ambulances outside the hospital waiting to save people’s lives but unable to do their jobs because of the back log

20th January 2019

I was on ward 4 at HRI and I felt like the staff could not have been any nicer if they tried! So accommodating and full of smiles which really put me at ease. I was very nervous due to this being my first time in hospital and I felt they picked up on this and went out their way to take my mind off things. The ward manager, band 6’s, nurses, auxiliaries and domestic staff all introduced them self and I would just like to say THANK YOU to the whole team! You really were fantastic!

{{category}} working at Hull Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hull Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb4c6