mr-alastair-platt

26th November 2018

I recently underwent pinnaplasty with Allstair at Spire in hull and I cannot stress how brilliant the experience was. I had the procedure under a local and was completely terrified going into theatre but Mr Platt and the whole team were wonderful. They made me feel so safe and talked to me throughout thus aliviating my anxiety. The aftercare was brilliant and the results are unbelievable. Can not recommend enough!

Written by a patient at St Hugh's Hospital
13th November 2017

Mr Platt has been fantastic throughout the process of my rhinoplasty. He listened to my concerns and I am so happy with the results which are subtle but exactly as I wished. I trust him entirely and would recommend wholeheartedly.

25th September 2017

Last month I underwent a Breast reduction operation. For many years, I had suffered problems associated with very large breasts, and after some research organized a consultation with Mr Platt to discuss a possible operation. Mr Platt immediately came across as an extremely professional, experienced and empathetic surgeon who could understand my problem and offer sound advice in a very positive and thoughtful manner. This gave me the confidence to then go ahead with the surgery. The surgery and aftercare couldn’t have gone any better, and I couldn’t have wished for a better result. I couldn’t recommend Mr Platt highly enough – his professionalism, knowledge and talent as a surgeon, his manner with me as a patient and with the staff who work alongside him. Perfect!

16th March 2017

Mr Platt..... just awesome. He was attentive right from my very first visit to discuss my Rhinoplasty, to the end! He asked me what I wanted altering on my nose and did exactly as I asked (with his input and honest suggestions too). Great care was taken before and after surgery, to see how I was doing/feeling. My results are spot on! The end result is natural and beautiful. I have had many compliments. And all have said what a fantastic job my surgeon has done!

Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital
1st March 2017

Mr Platt is very approachable and professional. He puts you at ease and explains things very clearly. He is also well respected by other doctors and nurses too. He did a brilliant job and I would definitely recommend him.

Nearest Plastic surgeons