Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Lowfield Road, Anlaby, Hull, England, HU10 7AZ

9th October 2018

A very clean and well run hospital

22nd September 2018

I had some reservations about the Spire Hospital at Anlaby after reading quite a lot of negative feedback on their Social Media pages, all I can say is I could not have had a better experience from the moment I arrived at reception until I "escaped", Every single person from the cleaners, the nurses, the food, the physio's every single person was brilliant and I would recommend the place to anyone and everyone. I have also had great aftercare and help form my post operation physiotherapy. Thank you all for taking care of me, especially Mr George M Spink........Top man I have my life back again.

3rd August 2018

Very friendly staff and very clean hospital. A little wait to see the specialist.

27th July 2018

All staff were extremely friendly informative explained everything and could not help enough I was seen on time every visit except once and was apologised to for the wait unheard of in any other hospital I had visited. The site itself was clean and accessible

16th July 2018

I had an MRI & 2 consultations with a Mr Spink whom I would highly recommend. Upon entering the Spire you are met by friendly staff and a very clean lobby/waiting area with drinks facilities. The consultant was extremely professional, but still managed to put you at ease straight from the off. Everything was clearly explained and discussed in detail covering all aspects with regards my condition. I would highly recommend the Spire to everyone thinking of using.

{{category}} working at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4c4