Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Lowfield Road, Anlaby, Hull, England, HU10 7AZ

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

12th July 2018

The consultant was wonderful and thorough, however I need blood test and an MRI scan. I was told they couldn’t fit me in for the blood tests this week and they couldn’t fit me in for an MRI this week and possibly not next week either but definitely the week after. I am in severe pain and waking with two sticks unable to weight bear. I can’t sleep at night for the pain. I expect better treatment especially if I am paying for it

12th July 2018

The hospital is awesome more like a hotel than a hospital ,this suited my needs totally as I have a high level of anxiety and I don't like hospitals, The staff are so kind and courteous everyone has your best interests at heart, from the cleaners to the nurses , aneathetists, surgeon ,phsiotherapists etc etc they all work as a team to provide the best care and support before during and after surgery, nothing is too much trouble for them never experienced this before .The team are totally professional in everyway ,so nice caring excellent communication skills ,empathic I could go on and on. The hospital was so clean , I had my own room with tv, shower and toilet ,a lovely cooked breakfast the morning after the op if you wanted lots of options on the menu to suit all needs. Everything is tailored to the individuals needs and wishesi was totally involved with all decision making during my stay there from surgery, to after care would definitely recommend this hospital to anyone my friend couldn't believe how nice everyone ,the hospital ,staff everything was when she came to visit and attend appointments with me she told me she wished her operation would take place there . Would like to say to everyone at the Spire THANKYOU to everyone for making my stay pleasureable ,thankyou so much for all your help and support with both my operations keep up the good work and all the best to each and everyone one of you .

12th July 2018

I have had to use this hospital on many occasions over the years and can honestly say that always feel very happy with the outcome of my care and the facilities that are available. As always I would give my highest recommendation to anyone who needed to use the Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital.

10th July 2018

The Spire hospital staff are a credit to their profession polite courteous and professional. The hospital its self is clean tidy well lite and easy to find. The staff could not do enough to make my time there more comfortable and pleasant. The explained everything that was going to happen ever step of the way and kept me informed about everything. I would recommend the hospital and staff to everyone.

20th May 2018

Spier Hull and East Riding Hospital is a very reassuring and supportive environment where the staff are friendly, very professional and I would recommend the Hospital to anyone.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »