Mr James Haeney

Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Hand surgeon

5th January 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Excellent care and really attentive to my young son who needed a small operation. World class care!!! Thank you

21st December 2016
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

My teenage son was referred through the NHS (Scarborough) Mr Haeney is a pleasant,caring and professional gentleman, he explained all potential procedures available to my son. The questions we had, were all listened to, and I felt he explained in a manner that we both understood. Thank you for making us both feel comfortable .

21st December 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

I was referred through the NHS and the care I received could not be faulted. Mr Haeney listened to all queries, explained all procedures and reassured me through minor surgery. I felt that my thoughts and worries were all listened to and addressed brilliantly! Thank You!!

17th December 2016
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

The care & attention was exemplary. I was repaired from major trauma & was treated as though I was the most important person there. My wife was told before surgery what they expected to do & after what they had done. she was put at ease, though things were not good. She knew I was in good hands. The area of repair is amazing considering what was left to work with. I was out of hospital within the month.

15th November 2016
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

Extremely caring, supporting and pleasant doctor. My daughter Maya likes him very much and she was looking forward to meet him again this morning. The scar is barely visible- masterpiece! Thank you very much! Magda

Nearest Plastic surgeons