Mr James Haeney

Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Hand surgeon

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Mr Haeney was very reassuring when I went for my surgery. He took his time giving the explanation of the whole procedure. With his calm manner he answered every question honestly. He treated me with dignity and respect. I would highly recommend this artist with a knife and a needle. He succeeded in making me look normal again.

3rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I had an appointment with James Heaney he was so compassionate and friendly putting me at ease. He explained everything to me for the procedure of a blephoplasty and brow lift. I had the op in April this year, I really cannot explain enough what a fantastic op he has done for me. Many people who know me say I look so different but can't see why. The outcome of my operation was so natural looking nobody can see scars. I would always recommend this gentleman he is so thoughtful and caring. Thank you so much I am very very appreciative. He has made such a difference to my life

26th January 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Although I felt completely sure of the surgery I was asking for, Mr Haeney, ensured I understood each step, and was completely transparent in his communications throughout my care. He understood what I was asking for,and delivered this in the results. Exactly what I was asking for. Thank you.

5th January 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Excellent care and really attentive to my young son who needed a small operation. World class care!!! Thank you

21st December 2016
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

My teenage son was referred through the NHS (Scarborough) Mr Haeney is a pleasant,caring and professional gentleman, he explained all potential procedures available to my son. The questions we had, were all listened to, and I felt he explained in a manner that we both understood. Thank you for making us both feel comfortable .

Nearest Plastic surgeons