Mr James Haeney

Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Hand surgeon

26th January 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Although I felt completely sure of the surgery I was asking for, Mr Haeney, ensured I understood each step, and was completely transparent in his communications throughout my care. He understood what I was asking for,and delivered this in the results. Exactly what I was asking for. Thank you.

5th January 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Excellent care and really attentive to my young son who needed a small operation. World class care!!! Thank you

21st December 2016
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

My teenage son was referred through the NHS (Scarborough) Mr Haeney is a pleasant,caring and professional gentleman, he explained all potential procedures available to my son. The questions we had, were all listened to, and I felt he explained in a manner that we both understood. Thank you for making us both feel comfortable .

21st December 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

I was referred through the NHS and the care I received could not be faulted. Mr Haeney listened to all queries, explained all procedures and reassured me through minor surgery. I felt that my thoughts and worries were all listened to and addressed brilliantly! Thank You!!

17th December 2016
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

The care & attention was exemplary. I was repaired from major trauma & was treated as though I was the most important person there. My wife was told before surgery what they expected to do & after what they had done. she was put at ease, though things were not good. She knew I was in good hands. The area of repair is amazing considering what was left to work with. I was out of hospital within the month.

Nearest Plastic surgeons