Mr James Haeney

Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Hand surgeon

3rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I had an appointment with James Heaney he was so compassionate and friendly putting me at ease. He explained everything to me for the procedure of a blephoplasty and brow lift. I had the op in April this year, I really cannot explain enough what a fantastic op he has done for me. Many people who know me say I look so different but can't see why. The outcome of my operation was so natural looking nobody can see scars. I would always recommend this gentleman he is so thoughtful and caring. Thank you so much I am very very appreciative. He has made such a difference to my life

26th January 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Although I felt completely sure of the surgery I was asking for, Mr Haeney, ensured I understood each step, and was completely transparent in his communications throughout my care. He understood what I was asking for,and delivered this in the results. Exactly what I was asking for. Thank you.

5th January 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

Excellent care and really attentive to my young son who needed a small operation. World class care!!! Thank you

21st December 2016
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

My teenage son was referred through the NHS (Scarborough) Mr Haeney is a pleasant,caring and professional gentleman, he explained all potential procedures available to my son. The questions we had, were all listened to, and I felt he explained in a manner that we both understood. Thank you for making us both feel comfortable .

21st December 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital

I was referred through the NHS and the care I received could not be faulted. Mr Haeney listened to all queries, explained all procedures and reassured me through minor surgery. I felt that my thoughts and worries were all listened to and addressed brilliantly! Thank You!!

Nearest Plastic surgeons