Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

29th August 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

Back in october 2018, I saw Dr Turton he was very warm and caring, he listened to what I went through, and gave the most amazing advise and what he could do to correct what had happened to me, I felt happiness and relieved after speaking to him, I had my procedure in 2 stages, he always reassured me and that put me at ease, my follow up appointments after was the same, warming and caring, I always valued his opinion, he as made me complete, he is a great asset to the company, and it was a pleasure to come to him and let him put me back together,

16th August 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

At the start I was very nervous, but straight away Mr Turton made me feel extremely calm and reassured, I knew I was in amazing hands. I could not recommend him enough! If you are thinking about getting a breast augmentation, Mr Turton will make your journey so easy and relaxing, answering all your questions. Can not thank him enough!

15th August 2019
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

You can’t find a better surgeon. Dr Philip Turton is exceptional. He instantly makes you feel comfortable, he explains everything you need to know in clear and plain English (no medical jargon), and you can clearly see his commitment and passion. His work and results are just amazing. He’s an extremely talented surgeon and I’m forever grateful for how he’s helped me both physically and mentally during and after my breast augmentation procedure.

15th July 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I had breast augmentation with mr Philip Turton in April am amazed with the out come I went from having nothing to a 32 DD and I couldn’t be happier Mr Turton was amazing from start to finish always made me feel comfortable an explained everything I needed to know before and after my opp I don’t think I could of found a better surgeon if I tried he really had changed my life

25th May 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I had breast reduction with Mr Turton 8 weeks ago. I went from a 34HH to a 34DD. It’s the best thing I have ever done. I’m a registered nurse and so did my research when choosing my surgeon. Mr Turton is the best, he is highly skilled and experienced. He listened to what I wanted to achieve and has a professional but caring bed side manner. I highly recommend him to anyone thinking about breast surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »