Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

11th May 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

Mr. Turton has inspired total confidence in his treatment from the outset and throughout my subsequent surgery and recovery. He has explained what he was going to do clearly and in detail at each stage of my consultation, surgery and follow-up ensuring that I was fully informed of what was happening. The result is both physically, aesthetically excellent and has given me a massive confidence boost.

5th May 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

Mr Turton is very professional, honest and only has your best interest at heart. My operation was discussed in depth as to how the procedure would be carried out and my after care. Mr Turton answered all my questions in full and explained everything I was unsure about. I had my procedure feeling confident and relaxed that I was under the best care I could have. I would highly recommend Mr Turton to everyone that wanted this type of surgery .

3rd May 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

I visited Dr Turton after reading several positive reviews online. I had been declined by the NHS and was desperately wanting the reduction. From my initial consultation, to my last follow up appointment, DR Turton and his team took the best care of me. Jill and Di (breast care nurses) were also great, they were always a phone call away and really helped me with my dressings and when I had a reaction to the medical adhesive. I'm so pleased with my results, Dr. Turnton has given me the boobs I'd always longed for. I was a 32gg and I believe I'm now a 32c (yet to be measured). I would highly recommend Dr. Turton to anyone thinking about having any sort of breast surgery. Money well spent!!

25th April 2019
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I have been under the car of Mr Turton for many years. My care has been excellent. I always feel that my needs are taken into account and that I am treated as an individual and not a number. I am very happy with the treatment I have received and I have a lot of trust in the way Mr Turton deals with his patients.

26th March 2019
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Mr Turton is an exceptionally skilled surgeon with the added quality of compassion, friendliness, and understanding. I feel very lucky to have been allocated Mr Turton ten years ago for a mastectomy which included reconstructive surgery. When, recently, I decided to undergo some final reconstructive surgery, Mr Turton was the only surgeon I trusted to be able to undertake the work, because of his skills and his ability to fully understand exactly why I wanted this additional surgery. I felt very honoured and fortunate that he agreed to undertake this additional surgery without any judgement, only complete empathy. I can’t recommend Mr Turton enough; he is a wonderful, caring surgeon

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e