Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 13-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 24 years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 11-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

19th April 2018
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Mr Turton is an amazing doctor the care he gave me was outstanding, he answered all my questions even if I repeated them, he listened and he is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. The results I have from my reconstruction are amazing and anyone that sees it comments on the fantastic result. I never really felt like I lost my breast because I had the surgery and reconstruction at the same time because that is what Mr Turton recommended. I had the best possible care from Mr Turton and his team and would not hesitate to recommend him as an amazing doctor who you can totally trust to do his absolute best for you. I can’t thank him enough for what he did for me and my family.

26th March 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

6 weeks ago I had breast augmentation with mr.turton I was so nervous for my first consultation not knowing what to expect, as soon as I walked into the consultation room to greet me was mr.turton he instantly made me feel comfortable, we sat and talked about what look I wanted, what size he thought would be best and sent me away with 2 sizes to think about. Now I’m here 6 weeks post op and I can’t begin to explain how happy I am with the results and wish I had it done sooner! The care I got before during and follow up appointments have been outstanding, the whole team do a fantastic job! I have been able to resume back to work after 2 weeks and little to no pain after the first week! Highly recommend!

22nd March 2018
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I trusted Mr Turton totally everything I asked questions about he answered with great care I was looked after before and after the operation also with care would not hesitate to recommend to him anybody.

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

It has been 8 weeks since my Nipple inversion surgery, and my recovery has been a breeze. Mr Turton has been fantastic, from first consultation to my final post surgery visit today. With this being my first ever surgery I was very nervous, but Mr Turton and the breast care nurses (Di & Jill) made me feel at ease from start to finish with their care and kindness. I felt very safe in Mr Turton's hands, he is a phenomenal surgeon and I would recommend him 100%.

15th March 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

It has been eight weeks since I had my bilateral breast reduction surgery which was performed by Mr Philip Turton. I can’t believe how quickly I have recovered from the operation and how well my scars are healing. I have resumed nearly all of my previous activities apart from heavy lifting and doing anything too strenuous. Once I had made the decision to do something about the size of my breasts I then spent time researching for a specialist breast consultant who worked from a highly rated hospital. For me Mr Turton ticked all the boxes, I then plucked up the courage to make an appointment. I was very nervous but Mr Turton made me feel relaxed immediately, we discussed the reason for my visit and after an examination he then explained what he could do for me. We discussed in detail the operation, staying in hospital and the care I would receive and the ongoing support that was in place by himself and from his senior breast nurse Gerry Edwards. I listened carefully to the advice given to me and what I could and couldn’t do for the first few weeks following my operation, in reality I did very little for six weeks which I believe has made my recovery quick and easy. I highly recommend Mr Philip Turton, he is experienced & successful in his chosen specialism, he is easy to talk to, he is professional and just a lovely person.

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e