mr-philip-turton

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds
10th January 2021

I recently had an exchange of my implants with mr Turton who also performed my first surgery. I find Mr Turton to be kind , caring ,reassuring ,knowledgable and always professional .He was able to put me at ease ,is very sincere and dedicated to his work . I have been absolutely thrilled with the results both times it has been life changing for me . I would highly recommend Mr Turton and his nurse Gerry for me there is no one else and can’t thank them enough for my care .

9th December 2020

What a wonderful man. From my first consultation to my total en bloc capsulectomy surgery Mr Turton was amazing. He put me at ease with his kindness and knowledge, I never felt rushed at my appointments and he made time to listen to all of my concerns. I can’t recommend him highly enough. Thank you for everything. JB

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds
26th November 2020

I was very fortunate to see Mr Turton on the day I received my results for Breast Cancer. He was really helpful; and informative and explained the process in detail, ensuring I understood everything before continuing. Throughout my treatment he has been kind, supportive and treats you as if you are the only person he has seen that day. He supported me through the decision to have my other breast reduced to match the one I had cancer in. The results are amazing and I feel a positive has come from a negative as I have lovely new breasts. Thank you to you and your team for getting me through this time.

22nd November 2020

I had a perfect experience from start to finish. I had preventative surgery after discovering i had the BRCA gene and at a high risk of getting breast cancer. I had a double mastectomy with latissimus dorsi reconstruction (muscle and tissue taken from my back to reconstruct my new breasts) Each consultation we discussed in length the different surgeries available and Mr Turton always listened to my needs and concerns and between us decided this was the best surgery for me. I’m now 6 weeks post surgery and can honestly say my boobs look great, even without a nipple. I’m so happy with how they look, the symmetry, the size. I was worried as I am a slightly larger lady and had large breasts prior to surgery, however the size and shape of my breasts are still in proportion with the rest of my body. I am still recovering but couldn’t be happier and thanks to Mr Turton and his team a huge worry has been lifted. I can now get on with my life without worry and also be confident in my skin. Thank you x

12th November 2020

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in July 2019, had chemotherapy therapy followed by a mastectomy with an implant in Feb 2019 to the left side only. Once the swelling had gone down there was a significant difference between the left breast and the right breast. The chemo had reduced some of the tissue density in the right breast which left it just saggy, it was awful. I met with Mr Turton in September 2020, explained how I felt and that I knew my breasts would never be both the same as one has an implant, however I wanted something done to at least make it look better than it did. He examined me thoroughly, explained what type of procedure he was going to do and what would be best with minimal scarring. He was very kind and listened to everything I said. He told me he would lift the skin and tuck it through my aerola, followed by a further operation later to either take fat from my waist or a small implant to make it look fuller. It has now been 3 wks since my OP and wow what a difference already...no more saggy boob. It looks great even without having the fuller bit done. I am so pleased with the results so far, cant wait to have the second procedure done. Mr Turton is such a good surgeon, I am so happy that I made the decision to see him, he calmly listens to everything you say, and is very polite and professional. Thank you for such a wonderful job.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Philip Turton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists