Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

22nd September 2018
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I went to Dr. Turton for a breast reduction and it is now 1 month post operation and I can honestly say I am very happy with his work. He was so understanding and caring with my situation and he did his utmost to help me. I have never felt more confident than I do now, I was truly blessed to have him as my surgeon. I am beyond thankful and would not hesitate to recommend him.

19th September 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I have recently undergone breast enlargement surgery, completed by Dr Turton. The results are fantastic and I cannot express the confidence the surgery/shape and size of my new breasts has given me. I feel that they are perfectly proportional with the rest of my body and I feel he has given me back some of the volume and shape I lost after breastfeeding my two children. The initial consultation was a little embarrassing (as is to be expected when you're showing a stranger your breasts for the first time) however Dr Turton and his nurse Gerry were very professional and helped settle any initial nerves I had. We talked at length about the implants. I went into the consultation with the idea of wanting anatomical implants (teardrop shape) but Dr Turton advised me against this because of my chest being on the small size, he felt going submuscular with a round implant would give me the shape I desired with more fullness whilst still looking natural. I trusted him on this decision and I am so glad I did. The shape of my breast is smooth and natural looking towards the top (not at all rounded!) yet I still have fullness in the sides and bottom of my breasts. I did have a second consultation and I was glad of this as this helped me understand that the implants we looked at in the intial consultation could be altered size wise and we discussed any other concerns I had and came to an agreed decision. Following this was my surgery date and I met with Dr Turton, Gerry and lots of other staff on the day, I felt very looked after and in safe hands. I would love to thank my anaesthetist as I was worried about going under and he settled any nerves, along with his nurse and before I knew it I was awake in recovery ward. My recovery has been fantastic and I have experienced very limited pain from the moment I awoke after the operation. My scars are neat and pretty minimal. Again all the staff at the hospital were great and really looked after me afterwards. Dr Turton came to see me afterwards and advised he was pleased with how the surgery went and I have received lots of advice on looking after my implants since from him and Gerry, at a number of follow up reviews. Overall I would love to say thank you to everyone who was involved and if you are considering any form of breast surgery I would strongly recommend Dr Turton and his team at Nuffield.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

From the start of my treatment Mr Turton put me at ease and made me feel comfortable and confident in the outcome of my surgery. I was able to ask any question that I wished, and all were explained in terms that I was able to understand. My aftercare was second to none, with Mr Turton taking the time to see me himself right up until the point of my discharge; 10 years after my surgery took place. First and foremost I felt Mr Turton was a lovely human being and that shone through in the care I have received from him over the years.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I have received amazing care from Mr Turton all the way through my patient experience from the first consultation to the last post operative appointment. His caring approach and bedside manner has made me feel comfortable throughout my whole operation journey. I feel extremely grateful for the way that he made something I felt was going to be an unpleasant experience into a positive one. The results of my operation are beyond what I ever hoped for and I am so happy with the post operative outcome.

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

I can not speak highly enough of Mr Turton. Not only as regards to his high level surgical skills but also as a funny, caring and a real genuine feel of wanting to please his patients. I have received truly great care from beginning to post op from Mr Turton and his team. Mr Turton is truly the best at what he does. You could not be in more talented or safer hands. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. I have got exactly the breasts I’ve always wanted due to him and I couldn’t be happier.

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e