Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

15th July 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I had breast augmentation with mr Philip Turton in April am amazed with the out come I went from having nothing to a 32 DD and I couldn’t be happier Mr Turton was amazing from start to finish always made me feel comfortable an explained everything I needed to know before and after my opp I don’t think I could of found a better surgeon if I tried he really had changed my life

25th May 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I had breast reduction with Mr Turton 8 weeks ago. I went from a 34HH to a 34DD. It’s the best thing I have ever done. I’m a registered nurse and so did my research when choosing my surgeon. Mr Turton is the best, he is highly skilled and experienced. He listened to what I wanted to achieve and has a professional but caring bed side manner. I highly recommend him to anyone thinking about breast surgery.

23rd May 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I had a breast argumentation with Mr Turton and I cannot explain how wonderful my experience was from pre-assessment to post surgery. Mr Turton is not only professional but is also very experienced within his field. I had no doubts about using Mr Turton for my surgery as I knew I was in good hands. The nurse Gerry who assists Mr Turton during the process was lovely and really looked after me.

11th May 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

Mr. Turton has inspired total confidence in his treatment from the outset and throughout my subsequent surgery and recovery. He has explained what he was going to do clearly and in detail at each stage of my consultation, surgery and follow-up ensuring that I was fully informed of what was happening. The result is both physically, aesthetically excellent and has given me a massive confidence boost.

5th May 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

Mr Turton is very professional, honest and only has your best interest at heart. My operation was discussed in depth as to how the procedure would be carried out and my after care. Mr Turton answered all my questions in full and explained everything I was unsure about. I had my procedure feeling confident and relaxed that I was under the best care I could have. I would highly recommend Mr Turton to everyone that wanted this type of surgery .

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e