Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 12-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 24 years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 11-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

Mr Turton listened to me and the look that I wanted to achieve which was a natural look. It has taken 30 years to finally get the courage to go ahead with the operation and I could not of asked for a more natural look, I trusted Mr Turton 100% as he understood the look I wanted to achieve and talked me through every step and answered the many questions I had. I feel so much more confident in myself now and I am still only 6 weeks post op. I would very highly recommend Mr Turton to anyone thinking about breast augmentation. I only wish I had done this years ago.

8th November 2016
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I had a double mastectomy + reconstruction. It has been a month so far and i have recovered very well. The wounds healed very nicely and the scar is less visible. the reconstruction itself is very perfect, it does look very similar to pre- surgery.

8th November 2016
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Mr Turton explained my treatment in detail every step of the way and has an extremely reassuring manner. He is very approachable and listens to all my anxieties without making me feel I am over reacting.

7th November 2016
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I had breast surgery in may 2016. I had always been conscious about my breasts and it's something I wanted for a long time. I'm 23 and had debated this for some time. I plucked up the courage to get it done as It's something that lowered my self esteem. I met with Mr Turton and Gerry I instantly felt comfortable around them and Mr Turton offered great advice I'd looked at so many pictures on the Internet and done a lot of research when in fact Mr Turton gave me he's personal opinion and advice and I'm so glad I listened. He did a fantastic job and now I have beasts exactly how I wanted! I had a breast enlargement and mastopexy with advice from Mr Turton, I was unsure at first due to price increase but I now realise how poor they would have looked without the double procedure. After the surgery Mr Turton came to visit me to see how I was and made me feel reassured. Gerry did a fantastic job looking after me and I was discharged the following day. I attended all the appointments after then a few month later one of my nipples had discharge leaking from it. Spoke to Nuffield they saw me straight away put me on antibiotics and Mr Turton saw me as soon as possible, it was a stitch left in which he removed and I've had no problems since. THANK YOU Mr Turton and your team for doing a fantastic job and the great care u gave!!! I love them and would definitely recommend!!!

28th October 2016
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Mr Turton made me feel completly at ease, i was nervous before the surgery but as soon as i saw him and had a chat it calmed me straight down, i would highly recomend him!! Great person great surgen :)

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists