Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
20th January 2020

Mr Turton took time prior to the surgery to explain the procedure, what to expect and also some of the things which can be problematic following the surgery. He listened to what I wanted to achieve and discussed what he thought would work in terms of the resulting size to fit nicely with my frame. Mr Turton has a friendly and down to earth personality which helped me to feel relaxed and able to ask questions about the procedure and address any concerns I had. Most important, Mr Turton provided a fantastic result which has helped me to feel more confident, comfortable and proud of my figure, thank you!

19th January 2020

If anyone had told me six months ago that I would be sitting here writing this review, I would not have believed them. I first considered a breast reduction in my early 20s (and roughly every ten years thereafter). After reading articles, speaking to people who had undergone the surgery and booking several consultations, I accepted that I lacked the courage to go through with it. Sadly, I adjusted my lifestyle to accomodate my lack of confidence. Over the past 40 years I have avoided any activity that has drawn attention to my body: going swimming, undressing in front of people, taking my jacket off at work, shopping...The list goes on. Whilst not life-threatening it has been debilitating. And then I met Mr Turton and he changed my life forever. As the reviews on this site testify, it has been a blessing to have had him as my surgeon. From the outset, and all the way through the process, he put me at my ease. He was able to empathise and anticipate and allay my fears. This was no mean feat as it's fair to say that I was petrified. I was petrified of the operation (never having had one), the scars, the healing process (never having had a day off work through illness) and the unknown (what would I eventually look like?). If Mr Turton had thrown me a 'get out of jail' card at any stage, I would have taken it. Now, 3 months on from the operation, I am sincerely grateful that he did not. The care I received at the Nuffield from Mr Turton and his utterly AMAZING nurse Gerry and indeed all the staff, was second to none. Truly. I hardly noticed undergoing the operation. I don't believe I have suffered any pain, only mild discomfort at times. My scars are barely visible. Within 3 weeks I was back at work, doing my full job without any problems. Within 6 weeks I was back at the gym. And the shape of my breasts is so good. I cannot believe the difference. So, in short, I am utterly in awe of Mr Turton and his amazing team. We are truly blessed to have such amazing Doctors and Nurses in this country. I have nothing but gratitude for his care and that of Gerry. Thank you both! You have made such a difference to my life.

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
17th January 2020

Phil Turton is quite simply a genius. The man knows his stuff and has ridden me of cancer and reshaped my affected breast. He has a fantastic bedside manner. He will only do what needs doing. He’s got an amazing support team. He’s thorough. He’s a very clever cookie. Utmost respect for this guy.

17th January 2020

I was really nervous about having a breast augmentation. But Mr Turton put my mind at ease. He was recommended to me and I would highly recommended him to others who are considering the same operation. From start to finish and no pressure he was great. I am so happy with the results.

4th January 2020

Absolutely fantastic service from Mr Turton. He listened to what I wanted and now feel and I have exactly what I asked for. So please with my results. Would 100% use Mr Turton again and also recommend him to others.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists