Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 12-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 24 years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 11-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

9th January 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

Mr Turton is a most pleasant gentleman and, I believe, a top surgeon and expert in his field. I was delighted to have been referred to him. We spoke at length at my initial consultation and I was able to ask many questions and I felt I was able to contact his very helpful team at any time.He explained everything that was required for my necessary surgery and the results were as we had discussed. Being in my sixties I was rather anxious but needn't have worried, my care was excellent and I always felt I was in safe hands and had every confidence in him.

7th January 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I was treated by Mr Turton recently and cannot express how pleased I am. He was friendly and understanding from start to finish. For something I have felt so uncomfortable about for so long, he made me feel completely at ease. Great work, Great result. Incredibly professional and personable guy.

4th January 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Mr Turton fixed all the previous mistakes my first surgeon made and I could finally look at myself again and he has given me a great pair of boobs after having both removed due to having breast cancer. He is such a friendly man and puts you at ease and listens to your views and opinions. I would recommend him to everyone as a surgeon and I can't thank him enough for everything he's done for me!

29th December 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

I had gynecomastia surgery with Mr. Turton around 5 months ago. Everything went perfectly, and both results and recovery have been fantastic. I have had no scarring whatsoever from the procedure, and didnt even after just a couple of months. He is very friendly, informative and listens to what you have to say, and made sure everything pre/post procedure went smoothly. I would highly recommend Mr. Turton to anyone.

15th December 2016
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Mr Turton became my surgeon after my initial surgeon would not reconstruct my breast after a mastectomy. I wanted an immediate reconstruction after mastectomy and was always told this was possible. I was very upset by this news and was then referred to Mr Turton for a second opinion. From the first consultation he made me feel at ease. He listened to what I had to say and he agreed to perform the surgery. I have since had three operations performed by Mr Turton and have to say that he has always been professional and kind and always explains what the surgery will involve and the risks etc.I am very happy with the results of the operations I have had. After two years I was having problems with my implant. I went back to see Mr Turton and he agreed to performing more surgery to correct this. I was then promptly booked in for the surgery. I could not wish for a better doctor.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists