mr-philip-turton

7th June 2020

I had my breast implant put in about 18 years ago, I never had any issues but I knew I was well over due either a replacement or removal of the implants. So just as when I had them put in, I looked around for the best surgeon! I found Mr Turton and knew straight away I was going to see him. I wasn't disappointed, he was absolutely brilliant and his nurses are just amazing, such lovely ladies. I decided to have my implants removed because for me having more put it would mean more surgery later on and I didn't want that. The results where beyond my expectations!!!!! I settled in my head that I wouldn't really have any breasts left but he assured me I would and he was right. If I could of had these boobs 18-19 years ago I would never of had implants put in!!. Hes knowledgeable, as you'd expect but he's also honest and very caring and puts you at ease straight away. I would advise anyone looking for anything to do with the breast to go to see Mr Turton and his lovely nurses.

7th June 2020

Mr Turton is impeccably knowledgable and caring in every aspect of the process. Prior to the treatment and during the aftercare, I felt in safe hands at every appointment with his team. I recommend him entirely as a surgeon and as a person. I had several initial consultations where he gave me the confidence in making my decision. He was incredibly understanding of the difficult decision process; I felt uncertain and he informed me of the risks and treatment options. He gave me perspective on my situation and I felt such relief talking to someone who had helped so many women in my position. When I decided to go ahead, he understood exactly what I wanted: a natural looking result for my size which had minimal restriction on my love for sport and exercise. I couldn't be happier with the result. Mr Turton emanates years of experience through his expert patient care. It was a joy to be cared for by his team throughout this life-changing event.

5th June 2020

From my first interaction with Viki, Mr Turtons secretary for my exploration of breast reduction surgery to the discharge my journey has been a very positive one. Mr Turton listened to what I was hoping to achieve and did so with compassion and understanding. . He talked me through all the pros and cons so I could make a fully informed decision. All the Nuffield staff were wonderful especially nurse Gerry. I can highly recommend Mr Turton and his team for breast reduction surgery. I am really pleased with the results. I wish I had done it years ago.

28th May 2020

At 58 years of age and having breast implants for 20 years I decided to have them removed. I was quite worried about the outcome but knew I didn’t want to have the implants in my body anymore. After doing a lot of research I finally found Mr Turton. Mr Turton specialises in breast surgery and I couldn’t have chosen a better surgeon. He genuinely cares and listens to your concerns and what you’re hoping to achieve. My surgery went well and the results far exceeded my expectations. I received excellent care throughout. I cannot recommend Mr Turton highly enough. My whole experience with him and his team was exceptional and I’m very grateful.

15th May 2020

I had been putting my operation off for more than ten years and had previously been advised by another surgeon that although the operation was necessary It was a difficult procedure and I would be left with unsightly scars. I had ruptured implants that had been ruptured for at least ten years that had leaked and gone hard and bad. Mr Turton put my mind at rest and on my first consultation I knew I had made the right choice. Mr Turton did my operation through my original scars with no further scaring and I am more than happy with my results. I had minimal bruising and a little discomfort but no pain as such. I wish I had found Mr Turton years ago.

Mr Philip Turton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists