mr-philip-turton

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds
15th March 2020

I had a breast reduction (much dreamed about, for years), with Mr Turton and the whole experience, from beginning to end was smooth and brilliant, I cannot recommend him enough. This operation was something I had thought about *a lot*, and because of what you go through, looking for a surgeon, getting a loan etc, you are placing a lot of hope and trust in the process. Mr Turton was very kind and understanding, listened carefully to what I was hoping for, and the results of the operation are amazing - life changing for me. After years of hating my out of proportion boobs, there are so many small ways every day I feel so much better, physically and psychologically. Literally, a great burden has been reduced and lifted, and it feels like a new lease of life. Sincere thanks to Mr Turton and Jerry and all the staff at the Nuffield who were brilliant, before and after the operation.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds
14th March 2020

It’s almost a year since I made my initial enquiry about Breast Reduction. I had been unhappy for years with my size and was very anxious and embarrassed about the whole idea of surgery. From my first email to my final post op consultation I had excellent care and consideration from every member of staff at Nuffield Leeds. Gerry, the first nurse I met, put me at ease and explained what I should expect from the initial consultation. I was then introduced to Mr Turton. From that first consultation I felt completely confident he was the person I wanted to take me through the process. He discussed the difficulties of my operation and the outcome he wanted to achieve. I felt I could trust him and over the next few weeks until my surgery I had regular contact with Gerry and a further consultation. I also had a mock up of what Mr Turton expected the end result to be sent to me by email. The operation was very successful. The nursing staff caring for me were marvellous and my recovery was straightforward. I could feel benefits from the reduction within a few days and I had follow up appointments over the next few weeks. Gerry rang me a couple of times to make sure everything was going to plan. Since the operation I have felt like I have had a new lease of life, a huge boost to my confidence and I look so much better. I would recommend anyone unhappy with their size to take that initial step for a consultation. Mr Turton is brilliant and I have nothing but admiration for his skills. He changed my life & I’m not exaggerating. I only wish I had been in a position to have the operation years ago

6th March 2020

2nd March 2020

I am an experienced health professional. I looked long and hard for the surgeon I wanted to carry out this procedure. Mr Turton is exemplary in all aspects of his work. He is a very experienced breast surgeon and he is doing breast surgery constantly. This is what I was looking for. I am delighted with the result of my surgery.

7th February 2020

Was amazing, when I first went was nervous about the idea of the operation however after I’d met Dr Turton felt at ease as he was so friendly and polite. He went through everything in detail to make sure I understood exactly what would happen. Even the day of the operation he visited prior to make sure I was okay and settling in. His work is absolutely amazing neat and tidy can hardly tell I’ve had the operation look natural exactly what I asked for. All the check ups I had after he was friendly made sure I was feeling okay. Overall he was great wouldn’t trust anyone else to do the surgery 100% would recommend

Mr Philip Turton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists