mr-philip-turton

9th October 2021

After a great deal of research I had no hesitation at all in choosing Mr Philip Turton for my breast augmentation to replace my 19 year old implants. My journey started in March 2020 and ended on the 9th September 2021 ( due to COVID) my surgery was carried out on the 24th August, 2021. No other surgeon would have gone to the lengths he did during the procedure to achieve the absolutely amazing result that I have now. His dedication, bedside manner, care and vast surgical skills are only a few of the reasons he is the most outstanding surgeon in his field. I will be forever grateful to Mr Turton, my anaesthetist, the lovely Gerry and Vicki, and all the lovely, caring medical staff who looked after me during my stay. If I could sum my experience up in just two words it would be “ Absolutely Outstanding “.

Written by a private patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
4th October 2021

Mr Turton has been nothing short of wonderful! From our very first consultation, Mr Turton made me feel at complete ease. He answered all my questions thoroughly and clearly, has such a wealth of knowledge and experience that I didn't even hesitate that he would be the right surgeon for me. I am over the moon with my results and couldn't have hoped for anything better!

9th August 2021

From the moment I first met Mr Turton I was put at ease and made to feel comfortable and listened to. I was given all the information needed to make an informed choice about my treatment and care. I had always put off having surgery as I was nervous about the procedure but after meeting Mr Turton I not only felt confident about it, I left wishing I’d made an appointment to see him years ago! I cannot fault any of my care from initial consultation, through pre-assessment, the actual surgery and post-op follow-up, all was excellent. The results of the surgery itself were even better than I had dared to hope. I now feel confident in my appearance and can shop and wear dresses again with confidence. I can’t recommend Mr Turton highly enough.

Written by a private patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
23rd July 2021

Mr Turton was recommended to me by a close friend. I needed a reduction. An operation I have wanted for probably 20 years. I was obviously apprehensive, but I left my first consultation with almost a spring in my step. Talking to Mr Turton put me so much at ease, and filled me confidence, that I could have the shape I’d longed for. His ‘bedside manner’ was lovely. Very sympathetic, supportive and positive. The same can be said of the nurses that work with him. My op was fine. I had drains in that were removed the next day, and steri strips along the incision line. The rest of the stitches were internal. I have to say, that afterwards, I had very little pain. Paracetamol was all I required after discharge from hospital. The scar is very tidy, and I’ve had no problems with my breasts since the op. I have gone down three cup sizes, and Mr Turton removed a whopping 5lb of breast tissue. I will continue singing the praises of Mr Turton and his team. I love my new breasts

20th July 2021

After being back and forth for 3 years deciding if i am ready to go ahead with a much wanted breast reduction, i decided to just go for it! In February 2021 Dr Turton carried out my breast reduction surgery and i found the whole process really easy and reassuring. The recovery was not half as bad as i was expecting. I took only 2 weeks off work cause you do really need that rest to recover well. With regular check-ups I was back to work and driving in 2 weeks with no problems. The aftercare was also amazing. I was recommended Dr Turton through a friend who had a breast increase by him and she spoke really highly off him so i already felt i was in good hands choosing this doctor. I honestly think he is the best surgeon in Leeds for breast treatment. I was really unhappy with my breast before, i was a heavy 36F with a small frame & it really affected my happiness, self confidence & my well-being. I am now a very happy 36C with a uplift & I feel in proportion now with my body frame. It might be an expensive procedure but my quality of life & well-being have improved so much since my surgery, its worth every penny. Thank you Dr Turton for changing my life! (:

Mr Philip Turton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists