Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

10th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

I was very self-conscious before having my surgery and now feel absolutely wonderful about myself. The procedure has enabled me to wear clothes I have been unable to wear for a great number of years and I have found a confidence in myself which had been hidden. I would recommend Mr Turton without any hesitation. His care and kindness was magnificent along with the 2 nurses who support him. Nothing was too much trouble and the nurses were at the other end of the phone if I experienced any problems and were able to put my mind at ease. I am delighted with the end result and can only thank Mr Turton for how fantastic I now feel.

18th October 2018
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Dear Mr Turton I just can’t thank you enough for what you have done for me and my precious family . You saved me !!!!! Beverley Mitchell Mr Turton is a very kind , caring , understanding, professional and calming surgeon . He made me feel reassured all the way . My appointments with him were never rushed and I never felt that he thought my questions ( lots of them ) were a waste of his time . Together, with my fantastic nurse Sarah Darcy-Shaw, they made my time leading up to surgery a lot easier to deal with . Always there to answer my calls or emails . I’ve still got a long battle ahead but knowing I’m looked after by Mr Turton and his team makes it easier to handle .

14th October 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I saw Mr Turton after seeing another surgeon who didn’t listen to me and suggested surgery that didn’t fit my needs and lifestyle at all. Mr Turton was the complete opposite. He took the time to understand my preferences and lifestyle before recommending a process that suited me. I found the surgery to be very straightforward and the care from Mr Turton’s team was excellent.

4th October 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I would strongly recommend Mr.Turton because he has completely changed my quality of life. He performed a breast reduction procedure in March 2018 and was very professional throughout. The result is better than I would have ever hoped and the scarring is very minimal. I had no complications and the service was very caring.

22nd September 2018
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I went to Dr. Turton for a breast reduction and it is now 1 month post operation and I can honestly say I am very happy with his work. He was so understanding and caring with my situation and he did his utmost to help me. I have never felt more confident than I do now, I was truly blessed to have him as my surgeon. I am beyond thankful and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e