Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds
12th November 2019

Implant removal and reconstruction. I had found out that my implants were leaking and I had silicone granulomas in both my breasts and underarms and they needed to be removed.. With this information I was nervous and worried that I would be able to find the right Surgeon to help me as I didn’t want to be ‘ butchered ‘ or look terrible after their removal . I didn’t know what to do or where to start ; but luckily my GP suggested I go see Mr Turton in Leeds as she’d had a patient go to him and his work was meticulous!! So, with this information I booked an appointment and off I went to meet him . From the moment I met him and shook his hand I knew I’d found the right man and was so comforted and relieved to have found him . After my consultation, not only did he confirm that they needed to be removed; but also went on to tell me how my case was more complicated than that , I also had ‘ encapsulated’ implants ( which meant my own body had created scar tissue around them ) and that needed to be addressed too . Also that I would.need an ‘ uplift’ to create a decent looking breast afterwards. Armed with this information I was terrified for a moment that he wouldn’t take on my complicated case and I indeed asked him “ would you still take me on as a patient “? Much to my relief he immediately said yes ; and I cannot tell you how happy and relieved I was as I absolutely knew I was in the right kind caring hands . I had my surgery and he removed my implants and encapsulation and performed a uplift and reconstruction with what little tissue I had left ( as I had small breasts to begin with ) I cannot tell you how very happy and relieved I am to have found him and COMPLETELY know I found the right man to perform this complicated messy surgery . With that said : throughout the whole process he was not only completely professional, but so kind , human and understanding and told me of all my options . I am so grateful for his wonderful meticulous work he performed on me. I cannot recommend him enough . Do not hesitate to go see him !!! I do not want to forget to mention how lovely his Nurse Gerry is too ... a total sweetie pie . Forever grateful. Helen 57 years old

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
2nd November 2019

As a lot of people are, I was apprehensive about having breast implants but Mr Turton answered all my concerns. His experience and reputation go before him and I am very glad to have chosen him as my surgeon. The aftercare by the team was excellent and I am so happy with the result. The surgery has given me immediate confidence with my body that I haven't had for years.

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
22nd October 2019

From my initial consultation until the day I was discharged from their care, I received fantastic care. Mr Turton was absolutely fantastic, he was friendly & welcoming. He made sure I understood everything that was going to happen with my procedure & that I was happy with everything. The nurses were lovely, & so reassuring on the day of my surgery. Even at my after appointments, they all provided fantastic care. There are no negative comments I can make & I would highly recommend Mr Turton & the whole Spire team for any surgery/treatments that people need.

Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital
10th October 2019

I have always found Mr Turton to be professional and caring. He has excellent clinical skills with attention to detail. He has always been ready to listen to my concerns and gone the extra mile in providing care.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds
10th October 2019

After a ruptured implant, I researched doctors who could help. I was impressed with Mr Turton’s experience and values. His approach and support was exemplary, he was knowledgeable and provided professional care. Something that was really important during a tough and emotional time.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »