Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

1st March 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

I have always had an overly large chest and was desperate for a breast reduction to help my body confidence issues as well as support my active lifestyle. Mr Turton has been absolutely fantastic from my initial consultation to my surgery and my follow up appointments. He has completely put me at ease, listened to my concerns and explained everything clearly, his caring nature is absolutely fantastic and I cannot praise him highly enough. His nurses Gill and Di and assistant Lisa have also been absolutely amazing, as was the care I received at Spire Hospital. This surgery has changed my life and my recovery has been amazing, I’ve hardly experienced any pain at all!

20th February 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I highly recommend Mr Turton for breast surgery. Having lost 4 stone in weight and already boobs that were odd shaped I had a lot of loose skin, no volume and hidden nipples that really effected my self esteem and body confidence. I had a mastopexy procedure done. Mr Turton gave me all the information I needed and more. Even though I felt I needed implants to correct the shape of my boobs (as this is what I was told during consultations with other surgeons), Mr Turton assured me I would have a great shape with my own breast tissue and how correct he was!! My boobs are in great proportion with my body and I just have an amazing chest. I have fantastic breasts and thankful for not having a foreign body such as an implant in my boobs. I have worn dresses and tops without a bra, my results are just getting better and better! He understood my problem immediately and listened to my concerns with genuine care. The aftercare has been very good. Gerry the nurse has always been available to see me at any point. I have hardly been in any pain at all! This man has changed my life!

10th February 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

Mr Turton is the best of the best. He is a truly amazing surgeon. He listens and is so thorough with everything. My surgery went well, with superb aftercare and a fabulous result. Mr Turton and the Breast care nurses are wonderful. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone in need of breast surgery and treatment

5th February 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

After reviewing many surgeons to entrust doing my breast augmentation I kept coming back to Mr Turton, after speaking with Lisa (his PA) I arranged a consultation with the option of having the Crisalix 3D imaging. This was really useful to see how they would look, I left the implant size to Mr Turton as he suggested my frame was petite and going too big would create the impression of me being 'larger'. Surgery day arrived and I felt so comfortable being dealt with all the staff (not nervous at all) and had a final chat with Mr Turton. I was still thinking of going for the larger implants but said i would leave it totally up to him when he did the surgery. When I came round and saw Mr Turton he said the smaller ones didn't sit right and the larger implants suited me better. Aftercare is amazing and well worth the trips from Nottingham to Leeds. Had final check up with photos after about 10 weeks and was reassured that everything is perfect with minimal scars, fit and size etc. Me and my partner enjoyed meeting Mr Turton and his team and felt the whole process was stress free from start to end. The results of my new 'boobs' are unbelievable and I could not be happier. Massive thanks to you all x

22nd January 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

Having considered breast reduction surgery for over 20 years it wasn't a decision I made lightly. Due to family circumstances I actually had the surgery performed a year after initially having my first consultation with Philip Turton. I couldn't have been better taken care of. It was reassuring on top of having such a competent, caring surgeon to have Gerry, the breast care nurse on hand to deal with any concerns. She was worth her weight in gold. There was no part of the whole process that was anywhere near as bad as I anticipated. In fact I'd go as far to say that I sailed through the surgery and amazed everyone around me how quickly normal life resumed. I'm blessed with really good healing skin so that may have helped. The only difficulty I had initially was sleeping on my back. A v shaped pillow is essential and certainly worth purchasing pre surgery. I am absolutely thrilled with the result. I'd go as far to say it has changed my life. Being massively out of proportion for years had great lack of confidence issues, I wish I'd had the surgery years ago.

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e