Mr Jonathan Adamthwaite

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

16th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Hospital Harrogate

Me Adamthwaite understood the problems I had and took great care of me. I am very pleased with my results and would highly reccomend him to anyone!

8th November 2018
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

I did a LOT of research before even booking consultations for my breast augmentation so I already had a good idea of what I wanted from a surgeon. Mr Adamthwaite was calming and professional from the start. I felt no pressure nor embarassment throughout the consultation process. All the details of the procedure were explained to me, including shapes and placement of the implants as well as the risks associated with the surgery. He took a lot of measurements, noted any natural imbalances and how these might affect the end result which is absolutely key in managing expectations and meaning that I had the best possible idea of how my new breasts might look! We spent a significant period trying on the mock surgical bra with inserts which replicate the size of potential implants. It was key for me to have a natural look and this was exactly what was offered to me. As soon as I had chosen my implant size (255cc tear drop sub muscular) I knew I wanted to book for the surgery. On the day of surgery - which was completed at Nuffield Health Chester - I was shown to my room, introduced to all the staff who would be responsible for my care including the nurses, ward doctor and anaesthetist. Mr Adamthwaite was extremely reassuring and calming throughout the pre-op marking up process, I knew exactly what would be happening over the procedure and recovery time and felt extremely excited to proceed. Over the recovery period I was able to contact Mr Adamthwaite extremely easily either directly or through his secretary/PA which meant I could have answers to any questions that could not wait for the review appointment. He also gives an extremely detailed list of activities you can and can't do post operatively which is extremely helpful as you can see week by week what you will be able to do. I am absolutely delighted with the final result. He gave me exactly what I asked for and I feel like these are the breasts I should have always had. I could not recommend Mr Adamthwaite more highly.

2nd September 2018
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Had my breast reduction in January 2018 by Mr Jonathan Adamthwaite. I have wanted it doing for many years but in the back of my mind keeped thinking of things that could go wrong. After speaking to Jonathan he put my mind at rest and I went ahead. One of the best things I have ever done. From a GG to a C . No more pain in my back . I just love the way they look and make me feel. I can not thank Jonathan enough for changing my life. Will definitely be using him again if I need anything in the future. Trudy

12th May 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

I reviewed a few doctors online before making my decision to go to Mr Adamthwaite for a Tummy tuck. I was left with a horrible saggy mummy tummy following a C-Section and had no confidence in clothes or myself. From the first appointment, Mr Adamthwaite made me feel very comfortable and explained the procedure in detail, which made my decision easier and very confident in my decision to choose Mr Adamthwaite. The procedure went really well and I am now 6 months post op, the results are amazing. I never thought I would look as flat as I do and i'm even starting to get abs since going back to the gym. The care from Mr Adamthwaite and the team was amazing, I would recommend to anyone and would go back for further procedures.

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at Countess of Chester Hospital

After 2 children via C-section delivery I was left with a very severe diastasis rectus and an extremely unsightly ‘mummy tummy’. I allowed myself 2 years to recover from my second birth and tried hard to improve the appearance and performance of my stomach through a strict diet and exercise regime. The results of my efforts were disappointing and futile, I felt the only way forward was to consider abdominal surgery. It was a very difficult decision to make as I was worried it was a selfish/vain act but after meeting and discussing my situation with Mr Adamthwaite I was able to make a sensible and informed choice. As soon as I met Mr Adamthwaite I trusted him and I knew I wanted him to be my surgeon, he took time and care to explain in detail the procedure and was very reassuring and thorough. The aftercare from Mr Adamthwaite and his team at Nuffield Chester was exceptional. The results of my new tummy/muscle repair are incredible. It still looks like me, but it is now perfectly flat and already feels stronger, the scar is already so minimal I don’t even notice it. I am so pleased I made the decision to have the procedure and that I chose Mr Adamthwaite to perform it.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists