« 1 2 3 4 5 »

9th October 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Wirral

Dr Adamthwaite was amazing with me, he did my breast reconstruction following my mastectomy, he was very patient and understanding, and results are amazing. He was very professional and caring and cannot thank him enough!

27th September 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Wirral

I felt in safe hands with Mr Adamthwaite and would definitely recommend him to my friends...... He has a very calming and reassuring presence

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Mr Addamthwaite has given me my confidence back , after a bad rhinoplasty the first time . I would recommend him as a surgeon to even my closest friends and family . A caring and attentive surgeon who takes the time to make sure he is on the same page as you whilst being realistic and honest . His delicate and detailed precision is the reason I will choose him again .

14th August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Wirral

JONATHAN is an amazing surgeon his bed side manner is outstanding. His nurse is also very caring and professional.I couldn't recommend this team enough. I am so happy with my tummy tuck I feel like a new women. At 61 I am wearing bikinis lol

1st May 2017
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Full tummy tuck with liposuction. Mr Adamthwaite is fantastic. He is a calm, polite and beautifully mannered surgeon. I can't recommend him enough. Pre surgery and after surgical care provided was excellent. I felt at ease throughout. Hospital and nurse care get a 5 star rating from me, staff couldn't do enough for me during my stay. I hope I can give other people the courage to go through with this surgery, I'm amazed every day by my results!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »