Mr Jonathan Adamthwaite

Consultant Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon

8th May 2019
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

I recently underwent a breast reduction with Mr Jonathan Adamthwaite at the Nuffield Chester. I am thrilled with my results. He has changed my life not only physically but I have regained my self confidence which had slipped away. Mr Adamthwaite is a very talented surgeon. He has a kind, reassuring and calm manner. He is easy to talk to and I felt very at ease with him. I was very anxious but with his guidance and reassurance I felt in safe hands. I met him three times and had several telephone conversations with him before surgery. He answered all my questions and I was given his mobile number to contact him with any concerns if I needed to. I was truly amazed with his care As it was my second breast reduction I wasn’t expecting the results that I have. Mr Adamthwaite really exceeded my expectations. My scars are very neat. He managed to cover my original ones. My noticeable asymmetry was corrected and he has left me with a very nice shape that I am proud of. Neck, shoulder and back pain have disappeared and my posture has improved no end. All the staff at the Nuffield were lovely and spoke very highly of Mr Adamthwaite. I travelled a considerable distance to see him and once I had met him I knew he was the right surgeon for me. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Adamthwaite to anyone seeking help with their appearance. I would have no hesitation in revisiting him if I needed to.

9th February 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Hospital Harrogate

I can’t recommend Mr. Adamthwaite highly enough. I needed replacement breast implants since my previous implants had been put in some twenty-five years ago, and, though adequate, had never been perfectly satisfactory. They were uneven, had formed thick capsules, and eventually ruptured and started leaking silicone. He said, quite carefully, that he felt he could improve the appearance of my breasts and reduce the risk of capsule formation. Before, during and after surgery Mr. Adamthwaite was unfailingly careful and thorough. He explained the procedure in detail, took what seemed like endless measurements, and was quite clear that if I need advice or reassurance at any time, I should contact him directly. The result was beyond my wildest hopes. Cosmetically, the result was absolutely perfect and the recovery period surprisingly straightforward. I have nothing but praise for his skill, professionalism and kindness.

6th February 2019
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

I knew from the first consultation I had with Jonathon Adamthwaite that I only wanted him to perform my procedure (Labiaplasty). He is calm and reassuring and filled me with confidence. He and his PA patiently answered any questions I had and got me booked in quickly so there was enough recovery time before my holiday. Whilst recovering I could easily contact Jonathon if I had any concerns and he was always quick to respond and reassure me. I would recommend Dr Adamthwaite to anyone.

30th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

I had an abdominoplasty with a hernia repair with Mr Adamthwaite last year. I can sum up in just a few words that Mr Adamthwaite is an extremely skilled, knowledgable professional, and dedicated surgeon. His work is carried out with the utmost precision and competence. I couldn't be happier with the results and strongly recommend him as a surgeon to anyone wanting top notch results in surgery!

21st January 2019
Written by a patient at Malton Community Hospital

Mr. Adamthwaite was very easy to talk to and explained everything thoroughly and I am very happy with the result . The only downside was the appointment system, it seems to have all the patients arrive at the same time so there is a wait.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists