« 1 2 3 4 »

1st May 2017
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Full tummy tuck with liposuction. Mr Adamthwaite is fantastic. He is a calm, polite and beautifully mannered surgeon. I can't recommend him enough. Pre surgery and after surgical care provided was excellent. I felt at ease throughout. Hospital and nurse care get a 5 star rating from me, staff couldn't do enough for me during my stay. I hope I can give other people the courage to go through with this surgery, I'm amazed every day by my results!

13th February 2017
Written by a carer at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

My father was treated by Mr Adamthwaite for a squamous cell carcinoma ( skin cancer) on his forehead. From initial consultation to operation was less than a week as it was growing rapidly. Everything was thoroughly explained in a gentle manner including possible side effects. The operation was successful in removing all the cancer and the stitching of skin graft was very early done. Follow up was very good. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Adamthwaite for his excellent surgical skills and patient care.

6th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

I recently underwent a procedure to remove a large Lipoma under my scalp. The lipoma was painful, unsightly and had to be removed under a general anaesthetic due to the size and location. The operation was a success and recovery has been very rapid. I would recommend other patients in this position to have this operation. I would like to express my thanks towards my surgeon Mr Jonathan Adamthwaite (FRCS) Plast and the team at the Grosvenor Hospital (Nuffield Health) in Chester. From the initial consultation to the post operation review, Mr Adamthwaite demonstrated great professionalism, care and skill. His friendly manner instantly put me at ease. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to others.

3rd December 2016
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Mr Adamthwaite is a very attentive and understanding surgeon. During my initial consultation he was honest and professional with his advice. The procedure he recommended exactly suited my own aspirations. He was very thorough in his explanations of all possible alternatives. On the day of surgery for breast augmentation I was attended by Mr Adamthwaite. He was very reassuring and supportive. The nursing staff were extremely kind and made the preparation and post-operative care both personal and comforting. During the recovery from the anaesthetic Mr Adamthwaite made a careful examination of the scars and supplied further post-operative advice to aid my recovery. Mr Adamthwaite continued his personal attention in the weeks after the operation and was available for advice through his staff and also supplied his own mobile number. I am now fully recovered and have returned to all my normal activities. I am thoroughly delighted with my new shape. I would highly recommend Mr Adamthwaite to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. I am really grateful to Mr Adamthwaite for his ability to translate my requirements into such a perfect result.

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Dr Adamthwaite is a lovely doctor. I am very happy with the results of liposuction I had. I would highly recommend him. If I was to have further procedures I would want him to perform the surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 »