6th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

I recently underwent a procedure to remove a large Lipoma under my scalp. The lipoma was painful, unsightly and had to be removed under a general anaesthetic due to the size and location. The operation was a success and recovery has been very rapid. I would recommend other patients in this position to have this operation. I would like to express my thanks towards my surgeon Mr Jonathan Adamthwaite (FRCS) Plast and the team at the Grosvenor Hospital (Nuffield Health) in Chester. From the initial consultation to the post operation review, Mr Adamthwaite demonstrated great professionalism, care and skill. His friendly manner instantly put me at ease. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to others.

3rd December 2016
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Mr Adamthwaite is a very attentive and understanding surgeon. During my initial consultation he was honest and professional with his advice. The procedure he recommended exactly suited my own aspirations. He was very thorough in his explanations of all possible alternatives. On the day of surgery for breast augmentation I was attended by Mr Adamthwaite. He was very reassuring and supportive. The nursing staff were extremely kind and made the preparation and post-operative care both personal and comforting. During the recovery from the anaesthetic Mr Adamthwaite made a careful examination of the scars and supplied further post-operative advice to aid my recovery. Mr Adamthwaite continued his personal attention in the weeks after the operation and was available for advice through his staff and also supplied his own mobile number. I am now fully recovered and have returned to all my normal activities. I am thoroughly delighted with my new shape. I would highly recommend Mr Adamthwaite to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. I am really grateful to Mr Adamthwaite for his ability to translate my requirements into such a perfect result.

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Dr Adamthwaite is a lovely doctor. I am very happy with the results of liposuction I had. I would highly recommend him. If I was to have further procedures I would want him to perform the surgery.

30th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital

Repaired hernia, lipo and a tummy tuck were performed this July by Mr Jonathan Adamthwaite; and I am absolutely delighted. In addition I recovered quickly and was in little to no discomfort after a week to ten days. My medication was spot on and I had no complications at all. My stitches are incredibly tidy, my scar negligible. I have a flat, lean tummy that feels firm and a tummy button that is better than the original one!. At forty six and having had two very large babies I am now able to wear waisted clothes. I am even enjoying clothes shopping again. I am utterly delighted, and it has given me so much In terms of the way I view my body. My husband has noticed just how delighted I am, and been deeply touched. In my view having been a patient of Mr Adamthwaite I not only consider him a highly gifted surgeon, but a kind, caring and reassuring one too. My aftercare was exceptionaI, he was always available to speak to. Not once did I feel rushed. I feel fortunate to have had him as my surgeon.

9th September 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

I had a 9 x 6 m carcinoma on my forehead that was too large to be remover by a Dermatologist and I was referred by Dr Yell to Mr Adamthwaite who removed it very neatly with me under local anaesthetic. Apart from the first night after the operation I have had very little pain or bleeding and after a month there is very little sign of the operation and I have been advised that no further treatment is required.

Nearest Plastic surgeons