mr-jonathan-adamthwaite

Mr Jonathan Adamthwaite

Written by a patient at BMI Hospital Harrogate
13th October 2019

A mum to three children the pregnancies had progressively taken their toll on my body. Although slim and going to the gym five ties a week the appearance did not improve enough to feel confident in a bikini or my clothes. I was looking for the impossible, a treatment that was non invasive to repair skin that had been stretched beyond it's limit. I tried everything before accepting that abdominoplasty was the only solution. I was a nervous patient having never had an operation before, however Johnathan's professional, calm and reassuring manner made me feel confident that this was the procedure for me. Post op I was worried about the pain but the nurses were exemplary and I can honestly say the pain was no where near what I had imagined and was managed well. Jonathan came to see me after the op to see how I was and explained everything had gone very well. Four months on I can honestly say this has been life changing! No longer do I hide away my stomach, I can confidently where a bikini, which by the way I did six weeks post op on holiday. Before this procedure I hated how my stomach looked every day. Now I love it and wised I had plucked up the courage to do this before. I would 100% recommend Johnathan and his procedure techniques.

8th May 2019

I recently underwent a breast reduction with Mr Jonathan Adamthwaite at the Nuffield Chester. I am thrilled with my results. He has changed my life not only physically but I have regained my self confidence which had slipped away. Mr Adamthwaite is a very talented surgeon. He has a kind, reassuring and calm manner. He is easy to talk to and I felt very at ease with him. I was very anxious but with his guidance and reassurance I felt in safe hands. I met him three times and had several telephone conversations with him before surgery. He answered all my questions and I was given his mobile number to contact him with any concerns if I needed to. I was truly amazed with his care As it was my second breast reduction I wasn’t expecting the results that I have. Mr Adamthwaite really exceeded my expectations. My scars are very neat. He managed to cover my original ones. My noticeable asymmetry was corrected and he has left me with a very nice shape that I am proud of. Neck, shoulder and back pain have disappeared and my posture has improved no end. All the staff at the Nuffield were lovely and spoke very highly of Mr Adamthwaite. I travelled a considerable distance to see him and once I had met him I knew he was the right surgeon for me. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Adamthwaite to anyone seeking help with their appearance. I would have no hesitation in revisiting him if I needed to.

Written by a patient at BMI Hospital Harrogate
9th February 2019

I can’t recommend Mr. Adamthwaite highly enough. I needed replacement breast implants since my previous implants had been put in some twenty-five years ago, and, though adequate, had never been perfectly satisfactory. They were uneven, had formed thick capsules, and eventually ruptured and started leaking silicone. He said, quite carefully, that he felt he could improve the appearance of my breasts and reduce the risk of capsule formation. Before, during and after surgery Mr. Adamthwaite was unfailingly careful and thorough. He explained the procedure in detail, took what seemed like endless measurements, and was quite clear that if I need advice or reassurance at any time, I should contact him directly. The result was beyond my wildest hopes. Cosmetically, the result was absolutely perfect and the recovery period surprisingly straightforward. I have nothing but praise for his skill, professionalism and kindness.

6th February 2019

I knew from the first consultation I had with Jonathon Adamthwaite that I only wanted him to perform my procedure (Labiaplasty). He is calm and reassuring and filled me with confidence. He and his PA patiently answered any questions I had and got me booked in quickly so there was enough recovery time before my holiday. Whilst recovering I could easily contact Jonathon if I had any concerns and he was always quick to respond and reassure me. I would recommend Dr Adamthwaite to anyone.

30th January 2019

I had an abdominoplasty with a hernia repair with Mr Adamthwaite last year. I can sum up in just a few words that Mr Adamthwaite is an extremely skilled, knowledgable professional, and dedicated surgeon. His work is carried out with the utmost precision and competence. I couldn't be happier with the results and strongly recommend him as a surgeon to anyone wanting top notch results in surgery!

Consultant Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon