Spire Leeds Hospital

Jackson Avenue, Roundhay, Leeds, England, LS8 1NT

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

1st July 2019

Lovely hospital used a few times now and would use them again

11th May 2019

Throughout my treatment at the Spire Hospital, Leeds all the staff have been excellent and the care I received from them only served to enhance the overall feeling of wellbeing I hav e as a result of the surgery performed by Mr. Turton.

6th February 2019

Very good care by all the nurses. I really appreciated how quickly the night care staff came when I had to buzz for them, and how they gave me confidence in walking and dressing the next day. All the facilities were scrupulously clean, can't fault them. One thing that could be improved is the parking for picking up patients. There doesn't seem to be any "pick up" parking spaces ( i.e. really near the entrance so you don't have to walk far). My friend picked us up and had to bring her car to the "no park" zone whilst we waited outside, as I couldn't walk very far. It wasn't much of a problem, but that is the one thing that could be improved. In all other respects I felt the hospital is excellent.

4th February 2019

I went in the Spire (as a NHS patient) for a total hip replacement. Mr Veysi was the surgeon who did my operation. My meeting with Mr Veysi before the operation went a long way to calm my nerves, he had a confident manner and was very reassuring, he answered all my questions and I felt much better after the meeting. The operation was nothing to worry about, never felt any pain and was all over in no time at all. When I got back to my room the attention to detail was amazing, nothing was too much trouble, if I wanted some help all I had to do was press the button and help arrived. The control of pain was a very big priority and I must say I had very little discomfort. I would like the thank Mr Veysi and his team and all the nurses and physios for making my stay trouble free and almost enjoyable.

19th September 2018

I recommend this hospital.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Spire Leeds Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Leeds Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yn