Spire Leeds Hospital

Jackson Avenue, Roundhay, Leeds, England, LS8 1NT

« 1 2 3 4 »

2nd June 2017

The handover from nurse to nurse meant that there was a lack of care some times Also sometimes nurses did not have a great bedside manner

12th May 2017

i first visited the hospital for an MRI scan and from there went on to have spinal surgery with Mr Deb Pal. I can honesty say the whole experience was exceptional. From the receptionists that greet you on arrival to the cleaning staff on the wards are all very pleasant and accommodating and nothing seems too much trouble, the nurses are absolutely great I can't praise them enough. The food is excellent. I am now recovering slowly. Mr Deb Pal and all his team which includes Bianca Scollen his secretary have been instrumental in this with the aftercare they offer not forgetting Chris Duffy in the physiotherapy department. Again thank you to all concerned.

21st April 2017

I visited the hospital recently as an out patient to have skin lesions and moles removed. The hospital is extremely welcoming, I didn't feel I was going for a procedure. The administrative staff were very efficient and the whole process took less than 15 minutes. Professor Goodfield was extremely calming as were the nursing staff. I told them straight away how nervous and squeamish I was. The nursing staff are really special, they put me at ease, made me laugh and kept me chatting through the procedure so it was over before I knew it. The aftercare has been brilliant also. To be told I could bob back if there were any issues with the dressings or wound was reassuring and in fact I had to a couple of days after the procedure to check the wound and they were wonderful and very accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hospital.

24th February 2017

Great treatment from start to finish inc all the staff and Mr Kelly too.... Faultless.. Ian Hartley

13th February 2017

I have had great care delivered by Mr Kelly ENT Surgeon. I have a complex medical history and I had seen other ENT Surgeons over a number of decades and had had three operations prior to seeing Mr Kelly. Mr Kelly listened to me, he ordered an MRI and CT scan to assist in diagnosis and carried out a combined tympanoplasty. Since Mr Kelly's operation my condition has improved; I no longer have repeated infections, discharge and fullness and the facial and skull pain, pain in the ear and behind the eye has improved. My diagnosis is complex and is a combination of otosclerosis, gradenigos syndrome and hemicrania continua on a background of an impaired immune system and angioedema and urticaria. Mr Kelly liaised with several other Consultants to ensure my Surgery and General Anaesthetic was delivered in a safe manner. Mr Kelly listened and treated me with a kind, empathetic and jovial manner, he was always willing to go that extra mile to deliver great care and always answered my questions. I recommend Mr Kelly to other patients as the ENT Surgeon to provide great care.

« 1 2 3 4 »