Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 14-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 25-years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 14-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

16th June 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I had a breast enlargement with Mr Philip Turton and I am extremely happy with the results, I got exactly the natural look I wanted to achieve and have had lots of compliments. I would 100% recommend Mr Turton to anybody looking for a breast enlargement. After care was also excellent and I have had no problems.

12th June 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

Dr Philip Turton, was so approachable and helped to reassure me about all aspects of the operation which i am very pleased to say was another success.

2nd June 2018
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I was someone seeking a way forward with a new me. I hated my boob image as they was too big and my confidence was at a low. Mr Turton and his team took the time to listen to me and try to understand what I was going through. He went through my worries and concerns with the surgery. After I had the surgery his team looked after me very well. A few weeks after Mr Turton took the time to make sure everything was ok and healing well and to see if I was happy with everything which I was over the moon with the results. Thankyou so much, I am so much happier x

30th May 2018
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Finally a consultant and team who put the needs of the patient first! I felt I was in safe hands throughout my treatment and that everyone was on the same page and understood how to blend care and excellent surgery. My breast surgery and subsequent reconstruction have been done with minimal scarring,thankyou Mr.Turton for such care and expertise.

30th May 2018
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I can only say a massive thank you to Dr Turton, during my cancer treatment. He was so kind and so understand that he put me totally at ease at was a very difficult time in my life. He would sit and listen if I needed to talk and spent time answering any questions I had.

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e