st-jamess-university-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 120,272 reviews Write a review

St James's University Hospital

Beckett Street, Leeds, England, LS9 7TF

3rd June 2019

Hi I was admitted to ward j23 for a mastectomy, and stayed overnight. From the moment I stepped onto the ward the staff i.e nurses, healthcare, ward housekeepers doctors, consultant, were all absolutely brilliant. What would we do without surgeons & nurses etc doing what they do every day & in my eyes saving our lives. I have total love and respect for all the staff there, they are all Angels. Thank you.

27th May 2019

since being diagnosed a year ago with terminal cancer my care has been second to none especially from Annelis Peach people are to quick to complain but not here it is second to none well done NHS Mr David Boden

31st January 2019

I recently had surgery and unfortunately got a post operative infection. Bad luck! Anyway, this infection was pretty horrid and made me feel the worst I’ve felt in myself and with pretty shocking pain. I attended J24 women’s assessment unit initially 4 days post op. I was Afraid and in agony. Fortunately for me I was welcomed by a dr who worked there and ultimately looked after me for that day and the following few days to come. This dr was absolutely amazing. She was called Sarah Manning and I honestly didn’t know there were people like this around anymore. I had so many concerns and was very anxious initially regarding certain procedures I required because of the infection. Sarah calmed and reassured me every single time. Most importantly she also fixed me. I never once felt like a burden and the time she spent on my care was always with such professionalism and care and thankfully with a bit of humour thrown in! I can’t thank this dr enough and wasn’t sure what else I could do to show my appreciation to her (Although I’m sure she’d probably prefer chocolate!). I know generally it’s all about the team and nobody can do their job without their team and I agree with that, but on this occasion it really was all about her. As soon as I’d see her I knew I’d be ok. So I just wanted to say thank you for being amazing and thank you for caring, such a simple act but yet so many people lack this quality.

22nd September 2018

I was admitted into Ward J23 at St.James university hospital and my experience was the best I've ever had. The staff make you feel so welcome and they put you at ease. After the surgery I stayed the night at the hospital and received the best care. The night staff were particularly spectacular with their care. i would not hesitate to recommend this hospital.

9th August 2018

All the staff were pleasant cheerful , very efficient and were very informative and precise. I must say that the experience was a pleasant one made so by the wonderful staff.

{{category}} working at St James's University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St James's University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb42e