st-jamess-university-hospital

St James's University Hospital

Beckett Street, Leeds, England, LS9 7TF

16th August 2019
Written by a family member

My husband was admitted to this ward in distressing circumstances and was made comfortable physically and psychologically reassured throughout his stay. The staff were professional, friendly and caring which became even more apparent when he was moved to ward j84. The NHS and St James hospital need more wards like this and it makes me proud to be a former nurse.

16th August 2019
Written by a family member

From the day that my Husband was moved to this ward we were greeted with rudeness, disorganisation and all around ineptitude. From missing staff to forgetting to administer pain relief, this ward was inadequate in all aspects; bordering on neglectful. There seemed to be a complete lack of management strategy, and some of the younger care assistants were allowed to behave like school children. From a nurse who studied and worked at this hospital years ago, I think this ward is in need of a complete overhaul.

24th June 2019

The team was so friendly, nervousness disappeared soon as I sat in the chair, The cannula would not draw blood, we was laughing and joking, myself saying no more blood taken today..... Thank you MRI team you do very good work x

3rd June 2019

Hi I was admitted to ward j23 for a mastectomy, and stayed overnight. From the moment I stepped onto the ward the staff i.e nurses, healthcare, ward housekeepers doctors, consultant, were all absolutely brilliant. What would we do without surgeons & nurses etc doing what they do every day & in my eyes saving our lives. I have total love and respect for all the staff there, they are all Angels. Thank you.

27th May 2019

since being diagnosed a year ago with terminal cancer my care has been second to none especially from Annelis Peach people are to quick to complain but not here it is second to none well done NHS Mr David Boden

{{category}} working at St James's University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St James's University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb42e