Nuffield Hospital Leeds

2 Leighton Street, Leeds, England, LS1 3EB

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th October 2017

Kind caring and throughly professional team!! And especially the on call doctors who truly are angels! Thank you

13th September 2017

Fantastic facilities, clean comfortable rooms with excellent care and service. The whole care team made my stay in hospital a positive one. Thankyou.

28th June 2017

I recently had breast surgery here at the Nuffield in Leeds, I can't recommend this hospital enough. From the friendly staff who put my nerves at ease, to the fantastic aftercare right through to my 6 week post op appointment. The hospital was clean and the room felt almost hotel like, very comfortable with all essential amenities. Food was great, and staff very friendly and attentive. Gerry, my aftercare nurse, she was a big part of my experience. Such a lovely, caring woman who can't do enough for you. Although the hospital was 2 & a half hour away from where I live, I truly wouldn't have gone anywhere else, and was worth every trip. Fantastic, would highly recommend!

15th May 2017

really great care, better than the care my sister receved at the Portland hospital where there was no aftercare. They really kept an eye on me post op.

23rd March 2017

Felt at ease throughout my stay, following my surgery, the healthcare team, and all that i came into contact with were polite and helped me through my journey. Would recommend the nuffield leeds based on my stay, my treatment and the lovely people who work their.

« 1 2 3 4 »