Spire Leeds Hospital

Jackson Avenue, Roundhay, Leeds, England, LS8 1NT

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

11th May 2018

The hospital is comfortable, clean and welcoming. All staff are pleasant and professional. Throughout my stay I found everyone to be lovely from the Receptionist, the ladies who brought the tea and coffee but especially the nurses. They took excellent care of me both pre and post op. I would advise anyone who was having a procedure done to look at Spire first.

21st April 2018

The staff were fantastic and very attentive, without being intrusive. They were very caring throughout and when I unexpectedly had to stay in overnight following my surgery, they put me completely at ease.

15th February 2018

Following a climbing injury that nagged away for two years I had a shoulder decompression operation at The Spire Hospital in Leeds in August. The care I received on the evening from Mr Pennington and his team was exemplary, even down to ensuring I had a choice of whether to stay in hospital for the night or arrange a late night sign off so that I could go home with a physio appointment sorted for the next day. There followed around five months of the best physiotherapy I have had (I’ve had a lot!). The physiotherapist, Chris, listened to my ambition to get back to a previous level of climbing and week by week has developed and supported me through a programme of exercise. It is now February and I am enjoying pain-free climbing for the first time in years. Many thanks to all concerned. Paul Clarke

11th November 2017

Great care during my over night stay, staff were all lovely. The hospital is lovely and clean, modern & quiet. I didn't stay that long & for the time I was there I was asleep due to surgery but I felt as ease & welcome.

2nd June 2017

The handover from nurse to nurse meant that there was a lack of care some times Also sometimes nurses did not have a great bedside manner

« 1 2 3 4 5 »