Mr Mo Salhab MD, MRCS, MS, FRCS, PG Dip

• Cosmetic Medicine

Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic
19th November 2019

Dr Salhab diagnosed me with capsular contraction. He went over and above with any customer service or care I have ever received. He gave me a 14 day cooling off period to make sure I was fully happy with going ahead with the surgery. He explained all the risks and the process. He even came out late at night to the hospital when I thought something was wrong which turned out to be nothing, just my body healing. He removed the capsule and found my previous implants had ruptured. He put my health and comfort first at all times. He is professional surgeon and I literally cannot recommend him enough !!!

Written by a patient at St Luke's Hospital
23rd October 2019

I have met Mr Salhab on several occasions during the last two years over the course of my treatment. He has been so kind and reassuring every time. I am quite shy and due to the nature of my treatment I needed to have my mum with me. Mr Salhab always took the time to not only answer my questions but also everything that my mum wanted to ask. This was so important to me, and made me confident in Mr Salhab's care at all times. My course of treatment has involved three general anaesthetic procedures. I have been extremely satisfied with the surgery on every occasion. If I ever required further treatment I would want to be under the care of Mr Salhab.

Written by a patient at Bradford Royal Infirmary
19th October 2019

Mr Mo Salhab I had breast reduction surgery on 8/11/2019 and i am more than happy with my care , Mr Salhab listened and explained possible risks and gave me time to consider. He also explained he would do his best to achieve the results i was hoping for (I knew he'd be fine he's dedicated his life to his profession.) My results are perfect and better than i could have ever dreamt of ! Mr.Salhab is very humble and takes it all in his stride hes an amazing surgeon and I highly recommend him !! I'm also grateful for the team in theatre and ward 12 at the BRI i had excellent care from everyone and I am forever grateful x

Written by a patient at Bradford Royal Infirmary
19th October 2019

Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic
16th October 2019

I was seen at the Yorkshire Clinic for my Gynecomastia surgery. Mr Salhab was an excellent and sensational doctor who made sure I knew what I was going to go ahead with. He explained everything amazingly well and he exceeded my expectations with the surgery. I couldn’t thank him more for the surgery he did as it has completely changed my life. I would highly recommend Mr Salhab if you are looking to have this surgery done.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists

Short link to review Mr Mo Salhab MD, MRCS, MS, FRCS, PG Dip: http://iwgc.net/efyt8