Mr Mo Salhab MD, MRCS, MS, FRCS, PG Dip

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

After being referred by my GP Practice i first met Mr Salhab at St Lukes Hospital. Before meeting Mr Salhab i was extremely nervous and anxious, upon leaving my appointments with Mr Salhab my feelings lifted and i felt like there was a way forward. After our meeting at St Lukes Hospital i then arranged a consultation at The Yorkshire Clinic with Mr Salhab. He is a true professional and an expert at what he does. Mr Salhab is very thorough throughout the process ensuring that you have read and understood all the information about the procedure and any possible implications. He listened to exactly what i wanted and gave me the best possible advice. I have received fantastic pre and post op care. I am so happy with my results! I feel so much more confident about myself now. The care i received from Mr Salhab himself was outstanding, he made such special efforts to ensure that my feelings and well-being were a priority. I would certainly go back here again. I can not thank him enough and i would highly recommend Mr Salhab.

6th March 2018
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

After suffering pain with my implants and being diagnosed with Capsular Contracture, I met Mr Salhab for a consultation. Mr Salhab was professional and friendly from our first meeting, he made me feel at ease and was very clear on explaining all my options. Aswell as suffering with Capsular Contracture I was also unhappy with the overall look and shape of my breasts after having children. I saw Mr Salhab a number of times before my surgery which really helped me to make the right decision on my procedure ensuring my expectations were realistic and therefore I would be totally satisfied with the result. It’s been almost 4 weeks since my op and I’m healing well. My scars are so neat and we certainly achieved what we set out to do. My Implants have been changed, along with the capsule successfully removed and following the lift my breasts are a much better shape and in proportion, I finally feel like my breasts match my age and body shape. I highly recommend Mr Salhab for his skills, attention to detail, professionalism and great care.

Short link to review Mr Mo Salhab MD, MRCS, MS, FRCS, PG Dip: http://iwgc.net/efyt8