Mr Mo Salhab MD, MRCS, MS, FRCS, PG Dip

5th December 2018
Written by a patient at Yorkshire Clinic

I am a teenage male who was referred by my GP to see Mr Salhab at St Lukes hospital after being diagnosed with unilateral gynecomastia. I was embarrassed by the unsightly aesthetics of my left breast which was damaging my confidence. Mr Salhab was very understanding of how I felt about the appearance and was very keen to help me achieve the appearance I desired. At the following consultation Mr Salhab discussed all of my options as well as reassuring me about any intimidating surgical aspect of the procedures offered. In doing this it displayed his knowledge of the procedure; at this point point I trusted him implicitly. I decided to go ahead with surgical removal of my gynecomastia tissue. We discussed in detail the achievable outcomes of the procedure ensuring my expectations were realistic before going ahead with the operation. The results of the operation were outstanding and far exceeded my expectations. The symmetry was exceptional as well as how hidden the scar was. You wouldn't know I have had any surgery, my chest now resembles that of the average male. He is a very skilled surgeon and I would happily go through the procedure again to achieve the same results. I would highly recommend!

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists

Short link to review Mr Mo Salhab MD, MRCS, MS, FRCS, PG Dip: http://iwgc.net/efyt8