Mr Matthew Venus

Mr Venus is a fully qualified and experienced consultant plastic surgeon, based in the Midlands. He is on the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council for Plastic Surgery and a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS). Mr Venus consults and operates privately at the Nuffield Warwickshire Hospital, Leamington Spa, The BMI Meriden Hospital, Coventry and The Stratford Clinic, Stratford-on-Avon. All are respected facilities and abide by all rules as set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). His NHS practice is based at the University Hospitals of Coventry and Warwickshire. Mr Venus’ specialist plastic surgery interests are in body contouring surgery, such as abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), gynaecomastia reduction, arm lift and thigh lift; breast surgery, such as breast augmentation, breast lift and breast reduction; and in hand surgery, including endoscopic carpal tunnel release and needle fasciotomy and collagenase injections for Dupuytren’s disease. If you’d like to make an appointment to see Mr Venus, or have any questions about the services offered, please use the contact form on his website www.mattvenus.co.uk. If you prefer, you can phone the hospitals directly using the details also available on the website.

29th November 2018
Written by a patient at University Hospital Coventry

I originally contacted Matt via e-mail to enquire about the procedure I wanted, he replied very professionally and was understanding about my situation. We arranged a consultation and on arriving, Matt was very welcoming, professional and kind. I felt completely comfortable and all of my concerns were listened to. I've had great results from my surgery and I feel very fortunate and lucky to of had my first cosmetic procedure with Matt. He has completely gained my trust and I am confident in the hands of his care. Couldn't recommend him more!

31st July 2018
Written by a patient at University Hospital Coventry

I’m so pleased to have been lucky enough to have Dr Venus as my surgeon. Every appointment was tailored to me as an individual and I felt that Matt had a genuine care about getting the right outcome from surgery. I was provided with more then just the facts of my procedure, I felt I was in safe hands.

26th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

I was able to get an appointment in reasonable time and never felt rushed. Initial consultation: Mr M Venus was polite and understood the problem. He explained the treatment procedure in detail. Preoperative assessment: Quick and well explained. Surgery: Mr Venus arrived on time, explained the procedure and filled documentation. After surgery Mr Venus provided detail on postoperative care. Postoperative care (currently): My recovery is going great. No postoperative complications like seroma, blood clot. Mr Venus responds to emails quickly and professionally. Overall, Mr Venus has been great and approachable. I recommend Mr Matthew Venus to anyone looking for bilateral gynecomastia surgery.

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Stratford Clinic

Mr Venus and team were very pleasant and helpful, all of the staff made you feel very welcome and relaxed. Very clean, and modern. Mr Venus has a very calming nature and explained everything in detail. I would definitely recommend The Stratford Clinic and in particular Mr Venus, really impressed by everything, and to top it all off, the price was excellent too :)

22nd September 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital

DuringAugust Mr Venus performed surgery again for me but this time on my left pincer thumb nail. Last year he performed the same procedure but on my right thumb nail which I am pleased to say has regrown perfectly and is totally pain free. I had no concerns about going back to Mr Venus to complete the procedure on my left thumb. My left thumb is healing extremely well and I cannot praise highly enough the expertise care and consideration received from Mr Venus coupled with a friendly approachable attitude. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon I suggest you look no further than Mr Venus.

Nearest Plastic surgeons