Mr Matthew Venus

Consultant Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeon

22nd September 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital

DuringAugust Mr Venus performed surgery again for me but this time on my left pincer thumb nail. Last year he performed the same procedure but on my right thumb nail which I am pleased to say has regrown perfectly and is totally pain free. I had no concerns about going back to Mr Venus to complete the procedure on my left thumb. My left thumb is healing extremely well and I cannot praise highly enough the expertise care and consideration received from Mr Venus coupled with a friendly approachable attitude. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon I suggest you look no further than Mr Venus.

15th September 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital

I was fortunate enough to be given an appointment with Mr Venus for a bust reduction following a telephone call to BMI. From the minute I met the gentleman I felt "cared for". Mr Venus was very professional from the start but also conveyed a caring side too. He listened to what I wanted and advised me what could be done. Within two weeks of seeing Mr Venus I had my pre-op consultation and on Friday 09/09/16 Mr Venus performed surgery. The results are unbelievable!! Absolutely Fantastic. I had a post-op appointment with Mr Venus today 15/09/16 and again he went through everything medically that I needed to do, but again, he managed to make me feel good. I spoke to my sister about Mr Venus and she is seeing him next week!!

13th May 2016
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

I recently had a labia reduction with Matt in January and he was by far the best surgeon I had a consultation with - he is very friendly (and professional at the same time), approachable, honest, caring, understanding and very informative. He fully answered any questions I had (which were many), had a very reassuring manner and I felt extremely comfortable the whole way through - from the very first consultation to my final follow up. I always felt that he was available to give me support and advice as he always answered any emails promptly. He was very considerate and understanding of the worries I had about this surgery and took time to explain the procedure and the potential risks associated. I never felt under any pressure from Matt unlike other surgeons I met - which is another one of the many reasons that made me (and my mum) feel completely confident in choosing Matt as my surgeon. The nurses at the Warwick Nuffield health hospital were very friendly and caring before and after the surgery as well as Matt. The surgery itself was a complete success and I can now go on and live my life without any worries relating to that area. There were no problems or complications at all and it healed really well. I'm so happy that I chose Matt & couldn't ask for a better surgeon & I highly recommend him to anyone considering having this type of surgery :)

21st April 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital

I had breast reduction surgery and liposuction to both sides of my chest wall performed expertly by Mr Matt Venus at BMI Meriden in April 2016. After over two years of worrying about breast reduction, including an earlier consultation with another consultant that did not address my concerns, my first meeting with Matt Venus infused me with confidence. I knew immediately that I had found the expert I needed to help me achieve the shape I wanted. Also, that my well-being would improve and that my body confidence would return. At each meeting I felt completely at ease and with such a friendly approach from Matt I knew that no question was too trivial to ask. Every opportunity was given to ensure that my wishes may be realised. I am so happy with the results of my surgery, my fabulous new shape and of course how confident I feel about the rest of my life!

15th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

I recently had breast augmentation performed by Mr.Venus and can hands down say I picked the best surgeon! After first meeting Mr.Venus, I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He made me feel comfortable, was understanding and helped me in every way to achieve the perfect surgery. He is very professional and I would like to thank him once again for changing my life throughout his great work and for taking good care of me. Would highly recommend.

Nearest Plastic surgeons