Mr Matthew Venus

Mr Venus is a fully qualified and experienced consultant plastic surgeon, based in the Midlands. He is on the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council for Plastic Surgery and a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS). Mr Venus consults and operates privately at the Nuffield Warwickshire Hospital, Leamington Spa, The BMI Meriden Hospital, Coventry and The Stratford Clinic, Stratford-on-Avon. All are respected facilities and abide by all rules as set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). His NHS practice is based at the University Hospitals of Coventry and Warwickshire. Mr Venus’ specialist plastic surgery interests are in body contouring surgery, such as abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), gynaecomastia reduction, arm lift and thigh lift; breast surgery, such as breast augmentation, breast lift and breast reduction; and in hand surgery, including endoscopic carpal tunnel release and needle fasciotomy and collagenase injections for Dupuytren’s disease. If you’d like to make an appointment to see Mr Venus, or have any questions about the services offered, please use the contact form on his website www.mattvenus.co.uk. If you prefer, you can phone the hospitals directly using the details also available on the website.

26th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

I was able to get an appointment in reasonable time and never felt rushed. Initial consultation: Mr M Venus was polite and understood the problem. He explained the treatment procedure in detail. Preoperative assessment: Quick and well explained. Surgery: Mr Venus arrived on time, explained the procedure and filled documentation. After surgery Mr Venus provided detail on postoperative care. Postoperative care (currently): My recovery is going great. No postoperative complications like seroma, blood clot. Mr Venus responds to emails quickly and professionally. Overall, Mr Venus has been great and approachable. I recommend Mr Matthew Venus to anyone looking for bilateral gynecomastia surgery.

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Stratford Clinic

Mr Venus and team were very pleasant and helpful, all of the staff made you feel very welcome and relaxed. Very clean, and modern. Mr Venus has a very calming nature and explained everything in detail. I would definitely recommend The Stratford Clinic and in particular Mr Venus, really impressed by everything, and to top it all off, the price was excellent too :)

22nd September 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital

DuringAugust Mr Venus performed surgery again for me but this time on my left pincer thumb nail. Last year he performed the same procedure but on my right thumb nail which I am pleased to say has regrown perfectly and is totally pain free. I had no concerns about going back to Mr Venus to complete the procedure on my left thumb. My left thumb is healing extremely well and I cannot praise highly enough the expertise care and consideration received from Mr Venus coupled with a friendly approachable attitude. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon I suggest you look no further than Mr Venus.

15th September 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital

I was fortunate enough to be given an appointment with Mr Venus for a bust reduction following a telephone call to BMI. From the minute I met the gentleman I felt "cared for". Mr Venus was very professional from the start but also conveyed a caring side too. He listened to what I wanted and advised me what could be done. Within two weeks of seeing Mr Venus I had my pre-op consultation and on Friday 09/09/16 Mr Venus performed surgery. The results are unbelievable!! Absolutely Fantastic. I had a post-op appointment with Mr Venus today 15/09/16 and again he went through everything medically that I needed to do, but again, he managed to make me feel good. I spoke to my sister about Mr Venus and she is seeing him next week!!

13th May 2016
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

I recently had a labia reduction with Matt in January and he was by far the best surgeon I had a consultation with - he is very friendly (and professional at the same time), approachable, honest, caring, understanding and very informative. He fully answered any questions I had (which were many), had a very reassuring manner and I felt extremely comfortable the whole way through - from the very first consultation to my final follow up. I always felt that he was available to give me support and advice as he always answered any emails promptly. He was very considerate and understanding of the worries I had about this surgery and took time to explain the procedure and the potential risks associated. I never felt under any pressure from Matt unlike other surgeons I met - which is another one of the many reasons that made me (and my mum) feel completely confident in choosing Matt as my surgeon. The nurses at the Warwick Nuffield health hospital were very friendly and caring before and after the surgery as well as Matt. The surgery itself was a complete success and I can now go on and live my life without any worries relating to that area. There were no problems or complications at all and it healed really well. I'm so happy that I chose Matt & couldn't ask for a better surgeon & I highly recommend him to anyone considering having this type of surgery :)

Nearest Plastic surgeons