Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 20 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

20th October 2016
Written by a member of staff at Cannock Chase Hospital

dr ward is a very knowledgeable dermatologist, caring kind and patient dr. I would recommend her to all my friends and family. she takes her time in her consultation and his a good dermatologist who gets good results from the treatment she gives. her patients are treated with care and dignity

Written by a member of staff at Cannock Chase Hospital

Dr Ward is always very professional, patient, and thorough with her patients, She takes time with her patients, never making them feel rushed in clinic, but making them feel valued, explaining diagnosis, treatment plan and any followups in detail, ensuring patients understand everything that is involved in there condition and treatment. Patients leave clinic at ease with many positive comments regarding Dr Ward. I would definitely recommend Dr Ward to friends and family

Written by a patient at Cannock Chase Hospital

Dr Ward was very professional, patient, very thorough and explained everything to me as to what and why. So I fully understood everything that whas involved, plus what is involved in the next procedure. She is obviously at the top of her profession and an extremely confident doctor. Thank you Dr Ward for making me feel comfortable and at ease.

Written by a member of staff at Cannock Chase Hospital

Has a kind, caring and compassionate nature. Always spends time with the patients/ relatives discussing their condition and treatment plan and if necessary ensures they have written instructions to follow. I would definitely recommend this doctor to patients / relatives and friends.

14th September 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

I cannot praise Dr Ward highly enough. I am a nervous patient and she totally put me at my ease with her caring manner and empathy with my anxiety. She is very thorough in her examination and explains everything very clearly. She carried out treatment immediately and made notes for me about the next steps to be taken. Hopefully my problems have been dealt with but if I should need to return I will not hesitate to make another appointment with Dr Ward.

Nearest Dermatologists