Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

19th July 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

I saw Dr Ward initially about 4 years ago and the treatment she advised worked for me. I have returned to her recently for some more treatment and she remembered me straight away, which was lovely. She put me at ease, listened and empathised with me about my situation. She had a plan of action almost immediately and clearly advised the next steps. She is a lovely women, with a caring nature and a sense of humour to boot! Would absolutely recommend and I am looking forward to the results of my ongoing treatment.

17th July 2019
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Dr Ward was extremely understanding and approachable listening to any concerns and answering questions clearly and honestly. I would have no hesitation in recommending this doctor or this clinic to anyone. Thank you.

20th May 2019
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I recently underwent facial mole removal with Dr Ward and I can't recommend her highly enough. She was very professional and explained everything thoroughly but was also very friendly and totally put me at ease.

14th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

I saw Doctor Anne Ward about what turned out to be sebaceous glands on my face. She was able to sort them out there and then which was excellent,

10th November 2018
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Anne Ward takes great care to communicate well with the patient to understand their concerns. She provides as much information as possible in an unhurried manner so that the patient feels confident with their management. She is a highly skilled and caring dermatology surgeon whose post treatment outcomes are excellent.

Nearest Dermatologists