Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

7th October 2018
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Very professional and reassuring treatment received from Dr Ward. Everything was explained comprehensively. I would not hesitate in using Dr Ward again and would recommend.

1st October 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

My first visit excellent. Covered more than I had planned. Very thorough and fully informed me what was happening.

25th July 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I recently saw Dr Anne Ward at Rowley Hall Hospital. She made me feel relaxed and welcome. I would not hesitate in seeing Dr Anne Ward again.

18th July 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I saw Dr Ward at Rowley Hall Hospital on the 12th July. I found her to be a very thoughtful and caring person. Dr Ward fully explained the procedure that I was to undertake and fully answered any questions that I put to her. A true professional. I would be very happy to see her again should the need arise in the future.

3rd July 2018
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward is very approachable and gives you her full attention. She explains things thoroughly and makes sure her patient understands their condition and the treatment she recommends.

Nearest Dermatologists