Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

25th July 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I recently saw Dr Anne Ward at Rowley Hall Hospital. She made me feel relaxed and welcome. I would not hesitate in seeing Dr Anne Ward again.

18th July 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I saw Dr Ward at Rowley Hall Hospital on the 12th July. I found her to be a very thoughtful and caring person. Dr Ward fully explained the procedure that I was to undertake and fully answered any questions that I put to her. A true professional. I would be very happy to see her again should the need arise in the future.

3rd July 2018
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward is very approachable and gives you her full attention. She explains things thoroughly and makes sure her patient understands their condition and the treatment she recommends.

18th May 2018
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward has provided excellent care for my daughter and myself on several occasions and I would not hesitate to recommend her.

6th May 2018
Written by a carer at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward saw my daughter and diagnosed her issue straight away so we were able to start her treatment immediately. I was impressed with her sympathetic, professional nature.

Nearest Dermatologists