Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward is fantastic. She is friendly, knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to your concerns fully. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr Ward to my friends and family.

5th July 2017
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Anne Ward is clearly a very experienced and professional Doctor. I am quite a nervous person but I completely trust her and would recommend her to anyone.

14th May 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

Dr. Anne Ward was lovely when I went to have a skin tag removed. She explained everything as she went through the procedure. No pain, I would highly recommend her & would see her again if I needed to.

20th January 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Listens to you, explains what the problem is in detail and medically, suggests a course of action and makes you feel comfortable with her solution. She gives you chance to raise questions and concerns. She has an excellent interpersonal skills.

20th October 2016
Written by a member of staff at Cannock Chase Hospital

dr ward is a very knowledgeable dermatologist, caring kind and patient dr. I would recommend her to all my friends and family. she takes her time in her consultation and his a good dermatologist who gets good results from the treatment she gives. her patients are treated with care and dignity

Nearest Dermatologists