Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

18th May 2018
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward has provided excellent care for my daughter and myself on several occasions and I would not hesitate to recommend her.

6th May 2018
Written by a carer at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward saw my daughter and diagnosed her issue straight away so we were able to start her treatment immediately. I was impressed with her sympathetic, professional nature.

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Lovely to be listened to. Very pragmatic advice. Takes into account patients knowledge of their own body.

5th April 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I have been seeing Doctor Anne Ward as a self funded patient for over 3 years now, at Rowley Hospital. I have always found her to be very professional, helpful and understanding. Above all, she is kind and that means everything to me. I would thoroughly recommend her.

5th April 2018
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward provides excellent care, she listens and Puts you as a patient at ease and provides a very safe and caring environment. The fact that she takes her time, explains everything thoroughly and provide treatment options that give you a realistic view on outcome means that you always feel you are able to make an informed and never rushed decision on what is best for you. She always puts your interests first as a patient and this I value highly. I have seen Dr Ward over a number of years, for Both consultations and treatment, and I have to say that I am so pleased with her professionalism , she is very caring and empathic and I would highly recommend her.

Nearest Dermatologists