dr-kathleen-anne-ward-1

Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

26th November 2022

I have seen Dr Anne Ward several times and she is very professional, friendly and informative. The treatment room is spotless, bright and comfortable. I have received cryotherapy as well as sebaceous gland hyperplasia and the results are very good. I feel completely confident in what she says and I know exactly what to expect post the visit and how to manage the after-care treatment. Would not want anyone other that her as a consultant dermatologist working on my face and have no hesitation at all recommending her to others.

10th November 2022

I enjoyed an excellent consultation and treatment session with Dr Ward. I found that she listens most attentively and takes time to make her patients feel at ease and to explain clearly her findings and recommendations, any proposed treatments and patient options, together with their likely outcomes. My treatment was carried out in an extremely professional, speedy and efficient yet very gentle and caring way. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Ward to my family and friends.

31st August 2022

Very friendly, interested and caring in approach, very realistic and practical about the procedure and aftercare process

I am a consultant dermatologist with more than 30 years' experience, backed by up-to-date evidence-based training. I diagnose and treat all types of skin rashes, lesions, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. I undertake minor skin surgery for mole, cyst and wart removal. I have been an aesthetic practitioner since 2006, and I offer non-surgical cosmetic procedures for facial lines, wrinkles and volume loss.

Nearest Dermatologists