Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

14th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

I saw Doctor Anne Ward about what turned out to be sebaceous glands on my face. She was able to sort them out there and then which was excellent,

10th November 2018
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Anne Ward takes great care to communicate well with the patient to understand their concerns. She provides as much information as possible in an unhurried manner so that the patient feels confident with their management. She is a highly skilled and caring dermatology surgeon whose post treatment outcomes are excellent.

27th October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

I saw Dr Ward earlier this year, being in a confused state about how to proceed with treatment of my skin condition, which I had been experiencing for a year. Dr Ward listened carefully to my story, asked about my medical history and was extremely sympathetic to my problems. She seemed genuinely interested in my situation, was very attentive and displayed a wonderful caring attitude. She was totally reassuring and spoke in quiet tones, seemingly unhurried and very detailed, easy to understand, uncomplicated instructions followed, after she had first examined me. The examination was not at all uncomfortable with her gentle approach. Before I met her, I felt anxious and confused, but she allayed my fears both during the consultation and in subsequent conversations. I am intending to return to see Dr Ward in the near future to further check my progress, which I am very pleased to say I am thrilled about. I am very grateful for her help and would one hundred per cent recommend anyone requiring help with any dermatological problems to see Dr Ward. She is a lovely lady, and obviously totally dedicated to her work and her patients.

21st October 2018
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

I have now seen Dr Ward twice at her Lichfield surgery and have found her to be very knowledgeable and an excellent dermatologist. She is very thorough and spends time to explain things to you properly without rushing and always puts you at ease. In conclusion Dr Ward is very good at what she does and I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending her.

7th October 2018
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Very professional and reassuring treatment received from Dr Ward. Everything was explained comprehensively. I would not hesitate in using Dr Ward again and would recommend.

Nearest Dermatologists