Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 20 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

Latest Reviews

14th September 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

I cannot praise Dr Ward highly enough. I am a nervous patient and she totally put me at my ease with her caring manner and empathy with my anxiety. She is very thorough in her examination and explains everything very clearly. She carried out treatment immediately and made notes for me about the next steps to be taken. Hopefully my problems have been dealt with but if I should need to return I will not hesitate to make another appointment with Dr Ward.

5th September 2016
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

compassionate,caring and a good dermatologist

1st July 2016
Written by a patient at Cannock Chase Hospital

I found dr ward very easy to talk to and very informative. she took the time to explain things very clearly and answered any questions and concerns that I had in detail. I was thrilled with the results of my treatment and cannot recommend dr ward highly enough.

27th June 2016
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

She has a very easy manner. She is thorough, listens carefully to your concerns and deals with them quickly.

14th June 2016
Written by a carer at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

We recently booked an appointment with Dr Ward to see if she could help with a particularly nasty skin rash my father had been suffering with after several very long months of being pushed from pillar to post within the NHS. Our only regret is that we didn't contact her sooner. She made us feel at ease straight away with her friendly manner. When we left it was with a diagnosis, treatment plan and the right effective prescription. Simply Brilliant! My Father seems on the way to recovery now thanks to the excellent treatment from Dr Ward and we can't thank or praise her enough for her help and support.

Nearest Dermatologists