dr-kathleen-anne-ward-1

Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital
12th September 2019

What a lovely lady. She put me completely at ease straight away, not that I was particularly nervous. In fact quite the opposite......excited to have my very small op this morning. She explained everything perfectly and a would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield
19th August 2019

This is the second time in two years that I have visited Dr Ward. I have found her to be kind, understanding, personable; and everything was explained fully. I would have no hesitation in recommending this lady, or her medical expertise. I couldn’t have been in better hands. Thank you!

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

Nearest Dermatologists