The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

The Chase, Old Milverton Lane, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire England, CV32 6RW

19th December 2020

Inguinal hernia repair by Mr Trif Papettas in October 2020. I never expected to use private health care but with the current situation I would not have been able to get treatment on the NHS for over a year at the earliest, probably even longer now. Meanwhile my condition would only deteriorate. So glad I was able to have my surgery performed at Nuffield Warwick. Fantastic very experienced and caring staff.

25th September 2020

I had hip replacement surgery in November 2018, operated on by Mr Mohammad Faisal. The operation was paid for by the NHS. This comes rather late but I would like to thank Mr Faisel and his team for for procedure which was totally successful. I have been able to return to normal life and with total functionality of the hip. The restoration of full mobility has allowed me to continue with my volunteering: working with refugees in Greece. Previously I was constrained by pain and immobility; I now run 6 kilometres daily .Not bad for 74! Apart from his clinical expertise and sheer professionalism I was struck by Mr Faisel's compassionate attitude and manner throughout. A rare gift.

{{category}} working at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6bc