university-hospital-coventry

University Hospital Coventry

Clifford Bridge Road, Walsgrave, Coventry, England, CV2 2DX

15th November 2021

I was in hospital for 9 weeks pre -op and post-op on 3 different wards and received very good care throughout my stay. The nurses were always kind and efficient and helpful even though I was very ill.

30th September 2021

I cannot speak highly enough about the care and treatment I received on the Day Sugery Unit 29/09/2021. Staff could see how upset I was on admission and went above and beyond to make sure I was okay. Every single member of staff I encountered were kind and caring and they made the whole process enjoyable with their friendly attitudes. When I went up to theatre the staff had me laughing as I went of to sleep which made the whole process easier to deal with. On returning to the ward post op I was checked up on continuously to ensure I felt well. My discharge was smooth and I am now resting at home. The care I received was absolutely first class. Thank you so much.

11th September 2021

i would like to thank all the staff and the paramedics that treated me on wednesday 8th sept. i received excellent care in the mdu i cannot praise them enough. i live in cornwall and fell ill visiting relatives . iam very greatful for the kindness and caring attitude of all the staff i met. well done .

21st May 2021

I was treated by Mr Stuart Robertson, Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon. From my first meeting to my final one he was so professional. He explained everything well and happily answered questions ensuring I understood everything. I was treated with upmost dignity and respect. As did the wonderful breast care nurses their support was invaluable and made what could have been a very stressful time less so. All the support reams I met during the run up to the operation were fantastic, so reassuring and supportive . Thank you University Hospital Coventry & Warwickshire

20th April 2021

The staff were friendly enough.They were very caring and had the passion in what they were doing.

14th December 2020

A friend of mine is in the hospital now. I am posting for her. She went to A&E and saw a dr who decide she needed to stay in. She was moved to ward. But told she would be moved to ward 42. She was told as soon as there was a bed she would be moved. She came in with her medication. This was passed to the nurse who put it safe. When it came to time for her medication they could not find it so she was given some from the drugs trolly but they did not know her dose. She was waiting for the move that happen during Saturday night. He medication did not arrive with her as it was lost again. ( 2 nd) time in 3 days. She’s on this ward since Saturday and she has just been told that her medication has been found. She has also been in the hospital and nothing has been done for her. Please if you need to come to this hospital don’t bring a full month of medication as you may never see it again. Keep all of your property safe your self

{{category}} working at University Hospital Coventry ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review University Hospital Coventry: http://iwgc.net/eb6cw