mr-ali-qureishi

16th May 2022

I was very lucky to get referred to Dr Qureishi regarding long term pain in my sinus, my appointment came through quickly. Dr Qureishi is incredibly knowledgable and listened to me, I appreciated his straight forward manner and his honesty. His skill has resolved the issue and I can finally live without pain. I would thoroughly recommend him.

10th May 2022

Thank you for the excellent service that I have received whilst under your care .You have been thorough with the entire process right from the time you have seen me in the clinic to the finish of the surgical procedure. You have been thoughtful, genuine and compassionate addressing all the issues and doubts that I had. I am very grateful for everything you had done and I knew I was in safe hands. Thank You once again..

9th May 2022

I needed surgery at very short notice following an accident which left me with a badly broken nose. On the morning of my surgery Mr Qureishi explained the procedure to me very clearly, he was friendly and reassuring. He reset my nose so well it looked exactly as it did before the accident - a truly amazing result for which I cannot thank him enough. I would happily recommend Mr Qureishi to anyone considering having nasal surgery.

25th April 2022

Dr Qureishi was fantastic from start to finish. He took time to listen to my problem, and discussed in great detail about all treatment options and surgeries. I feel I made a very informed decision on which surgery to undergo. I honestly couldn’t of had a better surgeon or aftercare. I have been left with minimal to none scaring and I’m 7 weeks post op with no recurring symptoms. Super surgeon! Thank you for sorting me out Dr Qureishi!

Written by a private patient at The New Foscote Hospital
13th April 2022

Mr Qureishi was very professional and thorough in his examination and then looked after me well when I went in for surgery, explaining clearly the procedure, aftercare, etc. He downloaded video's for me to watch about the condition and the procedure/aftercare which I found really helpful. I have just had my post op consultation which went well. His attention to detail when examining the effects of the surgery was superb. I could not really think of any issues that I would raise in terms of improvement.

Mr Ali Qureishi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Ali Qureishi is a consultant ENT surgeon at the John Radcliffe and Stoke Mandeville Hospital. He cares for adults and children with a wide range of ear, nose and throat conditions. He specialises in diseases effecting the nose and performs complex septorhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction alongside advanced sinus and skull base surgery. Ali graduated from Kings College London and completed his surgical training in the East Midlands and Oxford region. During this time he also completed an Academic Fellowship resulting in the award of a MD(Res) as well as fellowships in Medical Education at Oxford University and Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery in the Thames Valley Region. He is currently the Head and Neck anatomy lead at Oxford University, has authored over 30 peer review publications/book chapters and received numerous prestigious national prizes. These include the Gold Medal from the ENT Masterclass and the Royal Society of Medicines award for ENT Surgery in 2017 and 2018.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists