Mr Jonathan Staiano

I am on a crusade to put the ethics back in to cosmetic surgery. We need to be transparent about our training and I have written a book called "Never Accept A Lift From Strangers - how to choose the best plastic surgeon for your cosmetic breast surgery". I run the only clinic in the country specialising in cosmetic breast surgery.

• Plastic surgery

9th May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

I had a tummy tuck and lipo, just over a year ago, Jonathan and his team are absolutely amazing. Before choosing Jonathan Staianio, I had four more consultations with other Surgeons, but the Staianio clinic, listened to my needs, went through every single detail about my operation, Jonathan checked on me twice a day whilst in hospital and even called my husband, himself once I came out of theatre. The before and aftercare is second to none, Vicki and her team are very caring. Results of surgery are absolutely amazing, my scar is hardly noticeable and its only been a year. I would highly recommend The Staianio clinic Edgbaston.

Doctors working at The Staiano Clinic