mr-jonathan-staiano

Mr Jonathan Staiano

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital
9th May 2019

I had a tummy tuck and lipo, just over a year ago, Jonathan and his team are absolutely amazing. Before choosing Jonathan Staianio, I had four more consultations with other Surgeons, but the Staianio clinic, listened to my needs, went through every single detail about my operation, Jonathan checked on me twice a day whilst in hospital and even called my husband, himself once I came out of theatre. The before and aftercare is second to none, Vicki and her team are very caring. Results of surgery are absolutely amazing, my scar is hardly noticeable and its only been a year. I would highly recommend The Staianio clinic Edgbaston.

12th October 2018

I recently came to the Staiano clinic to have tattoo excision. The whole experience was amazing from start to finish. When I first arrived at the surgery I came with my mum they made us feel so welcome and it helps the surgery has a 'homey' feel. I first saw Jonathan a year and a half ago and had my consultation then I came back to have the surgery this gave me time to think I was making the right decision. What I loved so much was when I first saw Jonathan before my minor op he made sure I was making the right decision and was happy for me to go away and think about it again - Which I knew I was! He was not there to just take your money he made it clear what the outcome was going to be and if I needed more time to decide I could. I went in for the minor op that day, Jonathan and his nurse assistant Vicki made me feel so at ease, I felt so comfortable and they spoke to me pretty much the whole way through the op. I really can't explain how happy I was when I came out - I had tears not because I was sad or scared simply because Jonathan brought my confidence back and I had waited so long for this. I highly recommend this surgery the people that work here are amazing and Jonathan's work is phenomenal.

9th October 2018

I recently had my breast implants replaced by Jonathan Staiano. I cannot begin to say how pleased I am with the result. From my initial consultation to post operative you are listened to and looked after. There was never any pressure from Jonathan and he encouraged time for me to think about what I wanted, offering guidance and advice. Plus he was always on hand to support and answer any queries after my consultation. One word of advice do your research, educate yourself, check your surgeons qualifications and that they are members of the governing bodies which enforce strict codes of practice. The first time I had implants sone 20 years ago I failed to do this and the surgeon put in PIP Implants instead of Hydrogel implants which I had paid extra for. This was without my consent and I am now pursuing a legal case against the clinic and surgeon. It is imperative you meet your Surgeon from day one, how can a Patient Advisor with no medical qualification know what’s right for you and advise on the best course of action? This time around older and wiser I did my research and all roads led to Jonathan Staiano and I am beyond pleased. I have felt safe and reassured in his care and it’s so important to have that peace of mind. He is a caring, approachable professional and your care is at the heart of what he does. I can’t thank Jonathan enough and his team of support staff are first class too. Everyone at Staiano Plastic Surgery wants the best for you and will make you feel like you are part of their family.

29th July 2018

I recently had had moles shaved from a prominent place on my face, and may yet need one of those excised. However, the after care I have received so far from Jonathan and his team has been outstanding. Jonathan is determined to achieve as near perfect a result as is possible. He is such a patient, caring, gentle and lovely man with a great personality and sense of humour. He really puts me at ease and I have great confidence in his ability to produce the best results that can be managed.

Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital
20th May 2018

Absolutely first class service throughout my treatment. Mr Staiano listened and advised what he thought would suit me and he was spot on as the results are fantastic! He’s not pushy, but very professional and down to earth which makes it easier to ask any questions as silly as some may be! Totally recommend!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

I am on a crusade to put the ethics back in to cosmetic surgery. We need to be transparent about our training and I have written a book called "Never Accept A Lift From Strangers - how to choose the best plastic surgeon for your cosmetic breast surgery". I run the only clinic in the country specialising in cosmetic breast surgery.

Doctors working at The Staiano Clinic