spire-parkway-hospital

Spire Parkway Hospital

1 Damson Parkway, Solihull, West Midlands, England, B91 2PP

9th February 2020

Have recently been discharged from Spire following surgery. All of the staff were professional and caring. There were some complications during my surgery, but doctors kept my husband informed at the time and explained everything to me thoroughly once I was out of theatre. Nurses ensured that my pain was managed effectively, and were very tolerant of my anxiety around hospitals. Regular physio visits meant that I was out of bed and mobile much sooner than I expected to be. Catering and cleaning staff were friendly, the food was good, and there was a regular supply of fresh pots of tea. Would thoroughly recommend. Used this hospital as the consultant was highly recommended, but would use again for any other illness rather than our more local private hospital as the care has been so good.

5th February 2020

The care I received was superb. All of the staff were so friendly, kind and considerate and this included the follow up appointments too post surgery. Thank you all so much!!

5th February 2020

I went into the Spire Parkway Hospital for my treatment the staff are very friendly and helpful and the food was amazing I have no complaints the rooms was clean and tidy. On the day of my discharge they did not rush me out I was able to stay in my room to my husband picked me up.

22nd January 2020

Very poor treatment. Deteriorated the condition whether purposely or negligently. No follow up appointments after the surgery. Phoned several times and got told surgeon would phone back, never happened. Almost 4 months gone, surgeon is avoiding answering, hasn’t even seen him once after surgery. No discipline by the time of procedure, mocking and laughing at patients. Breach of privacy. Can not believe how I was treated and dealt by the time of treat. Very unprofessional treatment and staff. Only chose them because this was the earliest hospital time available on nhs list, now realised why.... please avoid it even if you care about your health and privacy even you have to wait long time for other places.

12th December 2019

Miss Pradhan and all of the staff at spire were outstanding. Appointments were always on time, staff are friendly and knowledgeable my room was clean and the food is fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and at times it was like being looked after by friends. Everything ran smoothly, I knew what was happening and when, any pain or discomfort was handled immediately and with compassion all going the extra mile to help.I have left hospital confident in my recovery and the tips of the trade that I have been supplied with. I feel better than I have in 18 months and I have spire and miss Pradhan to thank for that.

3rd December 2019

Amazing care as a day case for my 8 year old son. Special mention to Nurse Yvonne. The hospital is clean, modern and easily accessible.

27th October 2019

The care our son received at Spire Parkway was outstanding. Special mention must be made to Philomena, who took exceptionally good care of our 11 year old son, Jollie. Thank you!

{{category}} working at Spire Parkway Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Parkway Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yu