Spire Parkway Hospital

1 Damson Parkway, Solihull, West Midlands, England, B91 2PP

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th April 2018

Everything was as i expected.

28th January 2018

The hospital was very good indeed and the staff friedly, polite and considerate. I have covered this point in my asessment above

31st October 2017

I had a minor procedure here and was treated very well by all the staff. I was made to feel at ease and very comfortable. I would recommend this hospital to anyone and would like to thank all the kind staff who were with me as a day patient.

24th October 2017

I recently had surgery by Mr Shyamalan on my thumb and am delighted with the result. Apart from now being pain free which is wonderful I still have movement with my thumb and the operation was a total success. I was treated with such care and attention by both the surgeon before and after my op and was very well looked after during my day care stay at Spire. I have been a patient there for many years and have had various procedures there including a full hip replacement a few years ago by Roger Tillman and I am still singing his praises. So I can confidently say Spire Parkway hospital and its staff have looked after me very well and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your hospital to anyone.

14th August 2017

This is an organisation that primarily deals with patients whose care and costs are funded by Health Insurance Companies, as such the costs charged to self funding patients bear no relationship to what one might feel was reasonable. If considering the self pay option be very careful to ensure that quoted costs cover everything required including follow up appointments etc.

« 1 2 3 4 »