Spire Parkway Hospital

1 Damson Parkway, Solihull, West Midlands, England, B91 2PP

12th December 2019

Miss Pradhan and all of the staff at spire were outstanding. Appointments were always on time, staff are friendly and knowledgeable my room was clean and the food is fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and at times it was like being looked after by friends. Everything ran smoothly, I knew what was happening and when, any pain or discomfort was handled immediately and with compassion all going the extra mile to help.I have left hospital confident in my recovery and the tips of the trade that I have been supplied with. I feel better than I have in 18 months and I have spire and miss Pradhan to thank for that.

3rd December 2019

Amazing care as a day case for my 8 year old son. Special mention to Nurse Yvonne. The hospital is clean, modern and easily accessible.

27th October 2019

The care our son received at Spire Parkway was outstanding. Special mention must be made to Philomena, who took exceptionally good care of our 11 year old son, Jollie. Thank you!

10th April 2019

My son had a surgery at the SPH and everything went amazingly well. I am very thankful to all the staff for the excellent job taking care of my son, and also for all the attention provided to the rest of the family during the waiting time.

{{category}} working at Spire Parkway Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Parkway Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yu