Spire Parkway Hospital

1 Damson Parkway, Solihull, West Midlands, England, B91 2PP

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

12th September 2018

Very impressed by all involved in my minor surgery. The Nurses were excellent at all times.

8th August 2018

Staff treated me very well, concerns always listerned to and acted upon

8th August 2018

I am very disappointed in this hospital. It is not as pleasant as that at Spire Little Aston! There is no canteen available for clients to get beverages or food and the staff do not offer any facilities to the friends, family or carers of patients that have been taken into hospital. The room that my husband was given was filthy and there was fluff and dust underneath the bed the cupboards were dirty where he was meant to store his clothing, I’m generally very disappointed! I would not recommend this hospital to anyone as Little Aston is far superior! However, I cannot fault the medical staff, their treatment was impeccable!

8th August 2018

I was very disappointed with my room, it wasn’t clean! My wife found a dead fly in one of the containers next to the suction equipment in the room, there was also dust in the cupboards and on the shelving which were supposed to be used for my belongings. There was dust under the bed the room hadn’t been deeply cleaned which is disappointing for a private hospital! My wife had to stay with me all day because of transport issues, and when I was taken down to theatre not wants what she offered a beverage! This is disappointing because nowhere in the hospital is there anywhere for friends/family/carers to get food or suitable beverages. My wife hasn’t got any food with her because it was believed that they would be somewhere where she could go to get food and drink.

18th May 2018

Parking can be a bit of a pain other then that its good place to go for treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »