spire-parkway-hospital

Spire Parkway Hospital

1 Damson Parkway, Solihull, West Midlands, England, B91 2PP

Written by a private patient
7th March 2021

I want to say how impressed I was at the care and empathy I received , when I attended for an MRI on March 4th. I was petrified and was so relieved to be given a tour of the scanner a few days before, it really helped me to be less scared. Thank you so much Podders and Majid.

16th October 2020

I was an inpatient at the Spire hospital Solihull, from the 28th August for 3nights as an NHS patient for a total right hip replacement. I can't thank everyone there enough. Everyone I met there was polite and kind. The cleanliness and Covid prevention was excellent. The nursing care was superb, every single nurse i met was kind considerate, professional and caring. As were the physio staff. All the hostess staff and domestic staff were lovely and nothing was too much trouble for anyone. I was kept informed at all times, supported and encouraged but never rushed. I am so grateful to everyone there for their hard work, constant pleasant and reassuring presence, even though these are difficult times the staff never let it show. The food was excellent, well presented and thoughtfully served which was so appreciated. Plus hot drinks were regularly served which was again very welcome. I can't think of anything negative at all, and can only say thank you so much, you should all be so proud of the care you give Debbie Wilde

7th October 2020

I had amazing care here and could not fault any of the staff. The nurses were fabulous and the whole experience was of the highest standard.

12th September 2020

I found this to be an efficient and professional service, everyone was helpful and positive.

23rd July 2020

I visited the spire parkway Hospital Solihull 22nd June 2020 to have my annual breast screening Check as always I was treated with respect & curtesy.. This time, I saw Dr. Ingle, what a lovely man.. His bedside manner is second to none.. I highly recommend him Or Dr Bala.. Yet again another lovley, lovley man.. If, you have any concerns regarding breast health these are the people to see Thanks very much & see you next year for my annual mammogram Lorraine..

11th June 2020

Great Surgery

{{category}} working at Spire Parkway Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Parkway Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yu