spire-parkway-hospital

Spire Parkway Hospital

1 Damson Parkway, Solihull, West Midlands, England, B91 2PP

16th October 2020

I was an inpatient at the Spire hospital Solihull, from the 28th August for 3nights as an NHS patient for a total right hip replacement. I can't thank everyone there enough. Everyone I met there was polite and kind. The cleanliness and Covid prevention was excellent. The nursing care was superb, every single nurse i met was kind considerate, professional and caring. As were the physio staff. All the hostess staff and domestic staff were lovely and nothing was too much trouble for anyone. I was kept informed at all times, supported and encouraged but never rushed. I am so grateful to everyone there for their hard work, constant pleasant and reassuring presence, even though these are difficult times the staff never let it show. The food was excellent, well presented and thoughtfully served which was so appreciated. Plus hot drinks were regularly served which was again very welcome. I can't think of anything negative at all, and can only say thank you so much, you should all be so proud of the care you give Debbie Wilde

7th October 2020

I had amazing care here and could not fault any of the staff. The nurses were fabulous and the whole experience was of the highest standard.

12th September 2020

I found this to be an efficient and professional service, everyone was helpful and positive.

23rd July 2020

I visited the spire parkway Hospital Solihull 22nd June 2020 to have my annual breast screening Check as always I was treated with respect & curtesy.. This time, I saw Dr. Ingle, what a lovely man.. His bedside manner is second to none.. I highly recommend him Or Dr Bala.. Yet again another lovley, lovley man.. If, you have any concerns regarding breast health these are the people to see Thanks very much & see you next year for my annual mammogram Lorraine..

11th June 2020

Great Surgery

9th February 2020

Have recently been discharged from Spire following surgery. All of the staff were professional and caring. There were some complications during my surgery, but doctors kept my husband informed at the time and explained everything to me thoroughly once I was out of theatre. Nurses ensured that my pain was managed effectively, and were very tolerant of my anxiety around hospitals. Regular physio visits meant that I was out of bed and mobile much sooner than I expected to be. Catering and cleaning staff were friendly, the food was good, and there was a regular supply of fresh pots of tea. Would thoroughly recommend. Used this hospital as the consultant was highly recommended, but would use again for any other illness rather than our more local private hospital as the care has been so good.

5th February 2020

The care I received was superb. All of the staff were so friendly, kind and considerate and this included the follow up appointments too post surgery. Thank you all so much!!

5th February 2020

I went into the Spire Parkway Hospital for my treatment the staff are very friendly and helpful and the food was amazing I have no complaints the rooms was clean and tidy. On the day of my discharge they did not rush me out I was able to stay in my room to my husband picked me up.

{{category}} working at Spire Parkway Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Parkway Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yu