Spire Parkway Hospital

1 Damson Parkway, Solihull, West Midlands, England, B91 2PP

10th April 2019

My son had a surgery at the SPH and everything went amazingly well. I am very thankful to all the staff for the excellent job taking care of my son, and also for all the attention provided to the rest of the family during the waiting time.

2nd April 2019

I have been in this hospital twice. On both occasions the staff looked after me well. The hospital is clean & efficient with just the right amount of privacy.

5th March 2019

Mr Makrides my orthopaedic surgeon was very professional, very thorough and a lovely person. He is an extremely competent surgeon and the outcome of my surgery is more than I could have hoped for. His secretary Alison has at all times been efficient and very helpful. The theatre staff and all ward staff pre and post op were all hard working, caring and met all my needs. I have had a wonderful experience having hip surgery. Thank you.

2nd February 2019

I received excellent care here during my one night stay, all the staff were very attentive, had time to see my needs and made it feel more like a hotel stay than a hospital one.

21st November 2018

from the moment i walked through the doors of spire parkway solihull reception staff good taken to my room and was met by a lovely caring nurse called martha i was having a joint inj. by mr Isaac who made me feel at ease and had total confidence in him .the porters who helped me and the theatre staff were all just amazing have nothing but praise for all the staff and the hospital itself

{{category}} working at Spire Parkway Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Parkway Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yu