spire-parkway-hospital

Spire Parkway Hospital

1 Damson Parkway, Solihull, West Midlands, England, B91 2PP

Written by
14th May 2022

I saw Mr Matthew Trotter recently. His care was excellent. He explains the treatment clearly, is very professional and approachable. He also doesn’t seem in a rush so there’s plenty of time to ask questions. I would definitely recommend him. I’ve given 5 stars but I was seen at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital.

5th April 2022

My experience staying at this hospital was not great at all. The food was awful the after care was not good I had 2 nurses that were great but that was it. I got left in bed when I should've been up. I couldn't breathe very well and needed help to the toilet I got left for half a hour. I wasn't given any after care advise wasn't told much, just a leaflet given before I went home. Contradicting advise on dressing care wich resulted in me getting a infection. I am totally shocked at the level of care considering I paid privately for my operation. Thankfully my surgeon was fantastic so are my results and aftercare was really good.

21st March 2022

I had breast reduction surgery 2nd March 22 at the Spire hospital Solihull. The whole experience was excellent and I am extremely elated with the results. Mr Chester done a fantastic procedure and I feel like a new woman. The scaring is minimal just like a thin pencil line and I had no pain at all. I am so delighted with my new body. Mr Chester is so professional, caring and kind. I was treated with the utmost respect by the surgeon, hospital staff, nurses and theatre staff. I would recommend the hospital and Mr Chester to everyone I am extremely happy and throughly delighted with the whole process from start to finish. Everything was explained in great detail and I was fully informed every step of the way, my after care has been excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Chester and I would 100% return if I need to have any further treatments It was an absolute pleasure meeting Mr Chester who gives you so much time and opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Mr Chester really listens and explains everything in great detail. He is a true gentleman and is extremely talented in his profession.

27th February 2022

All in all a very pleasant visit and all went well

3rd January 2022

Clean and tidy. No issues

30th August 2021

My patient experience at Spire Parkway Solihull has been awful. I’ve been left badly scared following multiple failings by the team at Spire Parkway. When my revision request was submitted, it was declined by someone who’s never met with me to discuss the case, had no photographic evidence, and I was advised a second consultant had given their opinion, and they still won’t even tell me who that is. If the procedure goes well that’s great, but if not, the support is not there, you are just simply an inconvenience with a cost attached. I was also advised I would be given a verbal explanation, not written. Absolutely shocking service, not surprising the ratings for this hospital are in the 3’s!.

17th August 2021

The staff at this hospital are fantastic, I was really treated well, from the minute I checked in to having the op, after care and going home - Thank you

29th July 2021

All the staff were pleasent and efficient. I was seen on time for all my appointments. I am very pleased with the treatment I received here.

21st July 2021

I have just had labiaplasty and chose Miss Irani due to her specialism in gynaecology. She is a true professional and I felt I was in very good hands from the start. The consultation was thorough and I felt she listened to exactly what I wanted, and set realistic expectations. I went ahead with the surgery a couple of months later and was treated extremely well at Spire Parkway Solihull. The staff were very friendly and Miss Irani really put me at ease with her relaxed demeanour prior to going into theatre. The end result is absolutely perfect, I am so pleased and I only wish I’d had it done sooner! Miss Irani removed exactly the desired amount of labia while leaving enough there for the procedure to be safe and to avoid any problems. I would thoroughly recommend this procedure and Miss Irani to anybody.

14th July 2021

I had surgery from Mr Shyam at spire Parkway. Everything was taken care of all staff kind considerate and very helpful. I feel they are affordable accessible and offer superb care. Spire are organised and offer a who host of top Surgeons. All round superb private care.

Safe

{{category}} working at Spire Parkway Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Parkway Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yu