Written by a patient at The Westbourne Centre
8th July 2020

I've just had my final consultation with Mr Cheung even in this pandemic. I'm so so happy! Thank you David! Now to start saving up for my uppers....Expensive but worth it for the expertise and reassurance.

Written by a patient at BMI Birmingham Hospital
5th July 2020

Mr Cheung was lovely! I had a upper and lower lid blepharoplasty under twilight sedation at the Edgbaston hospital 6 months ago. I felt that I was in safe hands after my friend's mom needed cancer surgery to her eyelid at Russells Hall Hospital and I saw her result. I had a remote Zoom consultation with David last month. I so wanted to show him what the final result was but this pandemic put a stop to that. I so want to show my pictures and although this experience has done wonders for my confidence, I'm still not brave enough! Anyway thanks so much David!

Written by a patient at Russells Hall Hospital
10th May 2020

Absolutely delighted with him and his team First class care He came highly recommended

Mr Cheung is a consultant ophthalmologist who sees and treats patients with all types of eye conditions e.g. cataracts, diabetic eye disease, glaucoma, etc. In addition, Mr Cheung is a consultant oculoplastic/oculofacial & orbital surgeon, meaning that he is expert in the specialised delicate plastic surgery of the structures around the eye and face e.g. eyelids, eyebrows, tear drainage system & eye socket; providing comprehensive modern management of functional/reconstructive and cosmetic problems. These include: Functional Eyelid Problems Heavy Lids, Hooded Lids (Blepharoplasty) Eyelid ptosis (drooping eyelids) and eyebrow ptosis (drooping eyebrows) Thyroid eye disease Eyelid malposition e.g. entropion (in-turning eyelids) and ectropion (out-turning eyelids) Facial Palsy/ Bells Palsy Rehabilitation Cancers/ Tumours/ Lumps and bumps of the eye and around the eye Xanthelasma Removal/ Cholesterol patches Artificial Eyes & Eyeball Removal Surgery (Enucleation/Evisceration) Cosmetic improvement surgery for artificial eyes and eye sockets Watering eye surgery Botulinum Toxin injection treatment for blepharospasm and other involuntary facial movements Reconstructive surgery for trauma to eye, eyelid and socket Cosmetic Eyelid/ Oculofacial Treatment Eyelid bags (Eye bags), Heavy Eyelids, Drooping Upper Eyelids, Sagging Upper Eyelids, Baggy Eyelids (Cosmetic Blepharoplasty), Hooded Eyelids Cosmetic Oriental Eyelid Surgery/ Double Eyelid Surgery/ Asian Blepharoplasty/ Oriental Blepharoplasty Dooping Upper Eyelids, Eyelid Ptosis Correction Surgery Brow Lifting Tear Trough Rejuvenation using injectable dermal fillers e.g. Restylane Cosmetic wrinkle relaxing injections Wrinkle reduction treatment using injectable dermal fillers e.g. Restylane Midface Lifting

Nearest Ophthalmologists