Mr David Cheung

Mr Cheung is a consultant ophthalmologist who sees and treats patients with all types of eye conditions e.g. cataracts, diabetic eye disease, glaucoma, etc. In addition, Mr Cheung is a consultant oculoplastic/oculofacial & orbital surgeon, meaning that he is expert in the specialised delicate plastic surgery of the structures around the eye and face e.g. eyelids, eyebrows, tear drainage system & eye socket; providing comprehensive modern management of functional/reconstructive and cosmetic problems. These include: Functional Eyelid Problems Heavy Lids, Hooded Lids (Blepharoplasty) Eyelid ptosis (drooping eyelids) and eyebrow ptosis (drooping eyebrows) Thyroid eye disease Eyelid malposition e.g. entropion (in-turning eyelids) and ectropion (out-turning eyelids) Facial Palsy/ Bells Palsy Rehabilitation Cancers/ Tumours/ Lumps and bumps of the eye and around the eye Xanthelasma Removal/ Cholesterol patches Artificial Eyes & Eyeball Removal Surgery (Enucleation/Evisceration) Cosmetic improvement surgery for artificial eyes and eye sockets Watering eye surgery Botulinum Toxin injection treatment for blepharospasm and other involuntary facial movements Reconstructive surgery for trauma to eye, eyelid and socket Cosmetic Eyelid/ Oculofacial Treatment Eyelid bags (Eye bags), Heavy Eyelids, Drooping Upper Eyelids, Sagging Upper Eyelids, Baggy Eyelids (Cosmetic Blepharoplasty), Hooded Eyelids Cosmetic Oriental Eyelid Surgery/ Double Eyelid Surgery/ Asian Blepharoplasty/ Oriental Blepharoplasty Dooping Upper Eyelids, Eyelid Ptosis Correction Surgery Brow Lifting Tear Trough Rejuvenation using injectable dermal fillers e.g. Restylane Cosmetic wrinkle relaxing injections Wrinkle reduction treatment using injectable dermal fillers e.g. Restylane Midface Lifting

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

11th April 2019
Written by a patient at Sandwell District General Hospital

I had right eye Ptosis due to excessive contact lense wear. I received an appointment with Mr Cheung through the NHS. Throughout the whole process everything was explained clearly and I felt I understood all stages involved with the procedure. I had the Operation 3 months ago and I am extremely happy with the result. The quality of work and service from Mr Cheung was exceptional. Jamie Carney

21st March 2019
Written by a patient at West Midlands Hospital

I arranged an appointment with Mr Cheung on the recommendation of my G.P. who considered him one of the top specialist consultants in his field.. Mr Cheung put me immediately at ease at my first consultation. He assessed my condition and answered all my questions thoroughly. He gave me his email address and told me to contact him should I have any further questions which I did. My emails were replied to very quickly and my questions were answered fully and comprehensively. After much consideration I arranged a date with Mr Cheung to have Ptosis and Blephoplasty surgery. On the day of surgery Mr Cheung immediately put me at ease. Although the surgery had been explained to me I was still a little apprehensive but I needn’t have worried. Mr Cheung and his staff looked after me extremely well. On my discharge Mr Cheung told me to email or text him if I had any questions or concerns. For years I had suffered from droopy eyelids, one more droopy than the other and I am really pleased with the way my eyes look now. I would highly recommend Mr Cheung to anyone considering the type of surgery he specialises in.

20th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

I cannot recommend David Cheung highly enough - there’s a reason why he’s so sought after, and that’s because he is fantastic. My consultation was thorough - all my questions answered and all my options clearly explained to me. His expertise and kind manner put me at ease. The procedure itself was made that much better by the lovely staff and a David himself, who calmed my nerves and chatted to me throughout the procedure. I am so pleased with the results - I would recommend David to anyone.

4th July 2018
Written by a patient at Russells Hall Hospital

My care under Mr Cheung was excellent, I had everything explained to me about my surgery and totally reassured so that when the day for the operation came around I had no doubts that I was in safe hands. Aftercare seemed just as important to Mr Cheung as it did to me. I always felt like I was priority and never rushed out of clinic. I would recommend Mr Cheung very highly. If you find yourself needing surgery this is the man to go to.

11th June 2018
Written by a patient at Sandwell District General Hospital

After not trusting any1 with my God given delicate body parts, I was given assurance by Dr Cheung, he was honest, friendly, he has a sense of hummer which is something I like, and knew how to make me comfortable. He was very thoughra with his checks before he did the surgery, he gave me the risk along with the wonderful expected outcome. He also told me the how long he has been doing that type of surgery and the good outcome, he has had. Dr Cheung has a very caring side which I like, as it so hard to come by these days, and that helps me to relax. He was very reasuring right up to the last second before the anestetic kicked in. The 1st check up was also very very thoughra and told me when to stop using the antibioics and the protective sheld. All in all he is a very Dr Cheung is a Great Dr and Surgen, I would recommend any one to him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »