mr-anindya-lahiri

Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital
11th December 2019

I had breast implant removed with dr lahiri a few months ago and I couldn’t recommend enough. He was very friendly and informative. The aftercare was also great, I had several follow up checks which I never received in other cosmetic surgery clinics I have previously been to. Needless to say the standard of care and attention was fantastic.

Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital
8th September 2018

Mr Lahiri came highly recommended from a friend and a relative who had treatment from him. I found him to be very caring, patient and knowledgeable. He really took time to explain everything and answer all my questions (I had a long list of questions). He sent a lot of information and was very supportive at all stages. I had breast implants and labioplasty. They healed nicely and I am delighted with how everything looks. I am very happy to recommend him.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

I am a Consultant Plastic Surgeon based in Birmingham, with over 20 years of experience. In addition to my NHS consultant posts in Birmingham City and Sandwell Hospitals, I practice cosmetic surgery in BMI Priory and Edgbaston Hospitals in central Birmingham. I offer a full range of cosmetic surgery, general plastic and reconstructive surgery, skin cancer surgery and hand surgery.

Nearest Plastic surgeons