mr-kenneth-kok

20th July 2021

Ken made me feel at ease immediately, he listened to my concerns/goals and answered any questions I had - small or big! Words don't sum up how happy I am, I'm unbelievably happy with my results, my confidence has grown and they are just perfect for my frame. My only regret is not doing it sooner - I have already recommended Mr Kok to friends.

9th July 2021

After extensive research into various surgeons, I came across Mr Kok and I am so grateful that I found him. from my first consultation, he listened to my concerns, put me at ease and explained in detail the process of my surgery. I am over the moon with the results of my breast implant removal and mastoplexy (uplift) and have found a whole new level of self confidence. I cannot recommend Mr Kok enough, he has gone above and beyond from consultation to aftercare.

6th July 2021

Dr Kok is fantastic! Had breast implants, and i am so so happy with the results! He's always on hand through email if you have any queries, and was very friendly and easy to talk to. Highly skilled surgeon, who I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone! Thanks Dr Kok! :-)

7th June 2021

I have had 3 major procedures with Ken over the last 4 years. Including Breast augmentation, tummy tuck and thigh lift. Ken is a fantastic surgeon who is also incredibly personable and empathetic, which can be rare with busy surgeons. I had many many consultations with other surgeons when I first started out on this journey to fix my loose skin and have zero regrets about choosing Ken. Not only is he incredibly generous with his time, diligent with his emails, but he is also honest and realistic about results and willing to listen to concerns and answer many many questions from me. This last surgery I had some wound complications with the healing process, resulting in some delayed healing. And although this was scary and always a risk of cosmetic surgery, I have never been more grateful to have such an excellent surgeon. Not only was Ken always on email and in contact with the nurses about my aftercare, but when I was concerned and had taken myself off to A&E at the Queen Elizabeth, once Ken was informed he came out (on a Sunday night no less) to meet me there and see me himself. Sadly for Ken I still have 2 procedures to go, lower back lift and arm lift, at some point, so although he sometimes looks at me like I am a crazy lady for asking about future procedures while I am still having my current ones! he is always understanding and very patient with patients like myself. I think it must be hard for a surgeon to completely understand the relationship a patient has with their body and where they want to get to at the end of it, but Ken always takes my concerns seriously and offers honest advice. He's a fab surgeon and I highly recommend him to anyone (and everyone!) I speak to about cosmetic surgery.

Written by a private patient at The Westbourne Centre
4th May 2021

Had my surgery 6 weeks ago. I cannot recommend Ken enough and I am extremely happy with the end result

Mr Kenneth Kok is a fully accredited UK trained Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic surgeon. He is registered with the General Medical Council and is on the specialist register for plastic surgery. He is a full member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS), the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (BAPRAS), the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd) and the British Medical Laser Association (BMLA). He has a busy NHS practice at the world renowned Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, a busy private practice at several private hospitals in Birmingham, and also runs a successful cosmetic and aesthetic clinic, Skin & Follicle, in Edgbaston Birmingham. Ken graduated with MBChB from the University of Aberdeen medical school with distinction and honours in his finals. A 3 year basic surgical rotation followed, resulting in completion of the MRCS(Ed). He then undertook a period of research culminating in the award of Masters of Science with distinction. He was accepted to the West Midlands plastic surgery training programme and following a period of intensive training, culminated in the award of FRCS(Plast). He has also completed the BTEC laser qualification. In addition, he has undertaken recognised National Fellowships in aesthetic surgery, laser surgery, hair transplantation and skin cancer surgery prior to his appointment as a consultant plastic surgeon. During this time, he worked with renowned experts in their respective fields. This broad training has taken Ken to various plastic surgery units around the UK including the West Midlands, Nottingham, Norfolk & Norwich, Swansea and Durham. Ken has published extensively in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery with articles in peer-reviewed plastic surgery journals, and a book chapter in reconstruction of the head & neck. Ken has also presented at international and national plastic surgery meetings and is a reviewer for the British Journal of Surgery and the Journal of Plastic and Aesthetic Research. In addition, Ken has a passion for teaching and acts as an educational supervisor and mentor for plastic surgery trainees within the West Midlands plastic surgery training rotation.

Nearest Plastic surgeons