mr-kenneth-kok

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a private patient at The Westbourne Centre
10th June 2022

Mr Kok came across very well in my consultations before and had good qualifications for me to proceed, however I had terrible results from a rhinoplasty procedure by him. He was not honest about his capabilities and did not do the procedure correctly. Despite saying yes to everything before and me having very reasonable expectations, he went on to ignore my requests and decided to do as he wished with my rhinoplasty. I was left with problems I never had prior to surgery and his response to my issues was to gaslight and not acknowledge even after showing him what other surgeons had confirmed. I lost trust and respect I had for him as a result unfortunately. I wholeheartedly do not recommend him as although he finally somewhat acknowledged I was extremely unhappy with the results, none of his suggestions were reasonable, ethical, or fair. I have had additional opinions from skilled rhinoplasty surgeons who have also commented on the technique and the end result.

22nd June 2022
Response from Mr Kenneth Kok

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. I do not agree with your review as we had several consultations prior to your surgery and what we discussed was clearly documented in letters sent to you. You were reviewed several times after your surgery and one of these was also attended by an external member from the hospital. The last review of your result was done 4 months after your surgery and I advised you to allow time for the result to settle as it can take 12-18 months for the final result to show. At no point did I not acknowledge your concerns and my team actively contacted you several times following your last appointment with me to attend for followups however you never replied or attended your followups. I do not think it is fair for you to leave a review like this when I was here and available to help should you have required a revision procedure.

17th May 2022

I underwent a Lipoabdominoplasty in April 2021 and I am so impressed with the results. The procedure was straightforward under twilight anaesthesia and the staff looking after me were amazing. Dr Kok is excellent and put me at ease from my first consultation and was on hand all the way through and afterwards to answer any questions I had. I would definitely recommend Dr Kok to anyone considering surgery

Written by a private patient at Skin and Follicle Clinic
28th February 2022

I can honestly say my experience of ear correction/otoplasty with Dr Ken was absolutely first class. I felt completely at ease from the first video consultation to final consultation. He is absolutely excellent at explaining everything in a clear and simple way so you know everything that is going to be involved. He answered any questions I had very promptly and he is honestly the very best you could possibly hope for. I am so happy with my results and he was very honest about what I could expect. Thank you Dr Ken for giving me so much confidence!!

24th February 2022

Dr Kenneth Kok . Has been amazing from my first consultation till the last. He has totally made me feel at ease . I had breast implants 15 years ago . I had gained weight since the original procedure and was very unhappy with the size of my bust . I desperately wanted to have my implants removed . I was adamant that I didn’t want more implants and wanted a natural look . Dr Kok has achieved fantastic results, I am so pleased with my new shape using my own breast tissue and no implants. I can not thank Dr Ken enough for giving me my confidence back .

4th February 2022

I had had several other consults with doctors in Sydney, Melbourne and London prior to Dr Kenneth Kok, but decided to go with him after a friend recommend him personally. From initial consult to post surgery care, I was absolutely beaming as I knew I’d made the right decision. Throughout my breast augmentation journey Dr Kenneth Kok is was very thorough, caring and professional. A true perfectionist, who was surrounded by a team of very friendly and supportive professionals. I live the results and I am so pleased I went with such a fantastic surgeon. I would absolutely recommend him - in fact, I already have to several friends and family members. Thanks again team Kat & Co, particularly Dr Kenneth Kok for such a delightful experience!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Kenneth Kok was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Kenneth Kok is a fully accredited UK trained Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic surgeon. He is registered with the General Medical Council and is on the specialist register for plastic surgery. He is a full member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS), the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (BAPRAS), the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd) and the British Medical Laser Association (BMLA). He has a busy NHS practice at the world renowned Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, a busy private practice at several private hospitals in Birmingham, and also runs a successful cosmetic and aesthetic clinic, Skin & Follicle, in Edgbaston Birmingham. Ken graduated with MBChB from the University of Aberdeen medical school with distinction and honours in his finals. A 3 year basic surgical rotation followed, resulting in completion of the MRCS(Ed). He then undertook a period of research culminating in the award of Masters of Science with distinction. He was accepted to the West Midlands plastic surgery training programme and following a period of intensive training, culminated in the award of FRCS(Plast). He has also completed the BTEC laser qualification. In addition, he has undertaken recognised National Fellowships in aesthetic surgery, laser surgery, hair transplantation and skin cancer surgery prior to his appointment as a consultant plastic surgeon. During this time, he worked with renowned experts in their respective fields. This broad training has taken Ken to various plastic surgery units around the UK including the West Midlands, Nottingham, Norfolk & Norwich, Swansea and Durham. Ken has published extensively in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery with articles in peer-reviewed plastic surgery journals, and a book chapter in reconstruction of the head & neck. Ken has also presented at international and national plastic surgery meetings and is a reviewer for the British Journal of Surgery and the Journal of Plastic and Aesthetic Research. In addition, Ken has a passion for teaching and acts as an educational supervisor and mentor for plastic surgery trainees within the West Midlands plastic surgery training rotation.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists