Mr Hiroshi Nishikawa

• Plastic surgery

24th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Westbourne Centre

Its three months today since the breast augmentation surgery preformed by Dr Nishikawa and I'm very happy with the result. Mr Nishikawa is very knowledgeable and experienced. He has explained to me, what I might expect in a friendly but professional manner. I totally trusted him. He made me feel at ease from the first consultation to the final visit today. The surgery was preformed under sedation and local anaesthetic and I highly recommend this as I was feeling relaxed and was able to go home the same day. All staff at The Westbourne Centre were lovely too. I am happy to recommend this clinic to anyone.

29th August 2016
Written by a patient at The Westbourne Centre

Took the time to listen to what I wanted however poorly executed surgery has left me a million times more self conscious then when I originally stepped in his office. Although he is friendly, I could not reccomend him based on such a poor surgical result which has lead me to spend thousands to try and rectify.

Nearest Plastic surgeons