Mr Khurram Khan

I am a fully U.K. trained Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon working at Birmingham Children’s Hospital, with adult sessions at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. I am on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery and am a member of both BAPRAS and BAAPS. I graduated from King’s College Medical School in London in 2004, and completed specialist training in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Oxford. I pursued further competitive specialist training fellowships in microsurgical breast reconstruction and cleft lip & palate surgery in Bristol and Birmingham, followed by a specialist cosmetic surgery fellowship in Salisbury and London.

« 1 2 3 4 »

21st November 2018
Written by a carer at Birmingham Children's Hospital

I honestly cannot thank Dr Khan enough for the amazing surgery and communication throughout. I cannot thank him enough for making this possible and now my daughter has been discharged as of today. He along with the cleft palate team made this happen and I feel confident enough with the amazing treatment my daughter got. Thankyou Dr Khan!!

17th November 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dr. Khan has been and continues to be a very informative and thorough throughout my care from our first initial meeting through to follow up care. I returned to the Cleft Team early this year but had apprehensions regarding further surgeries however, Dr. Khan was patient and understanding. There was one procedure in particular that I was scared to have and Dr. Khan offered distraction techniques and waited until I was ready. I wasn't rushed or felt that a was a nuisance and it didn't go unnoticed, it was really appreciated. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Khan and the Birmingham Cleft team.

15th November 2018
Written by a carer at Birmingham Children's Hospital

It was a smooth experience in hospital and how doctor handled my problem and iam very happy with the outcomes

16th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Staiano Clinic

Mr Khan was very knowledgeable and explained the procedure clearly and gave me a good feeling, where I felt he knew what he was doing. The procedure went better than I expected, where Mr Khan was very professional. I didn't really know what to expect before I attended my first consultation, but Mr Khan and his team made me feel at ease and very welcome.

12th August 2018
Written by a patient at The Staiano Clinic

The service I received from Mr Khan was excellent and I felt completely at ease discussing any queries I had.

« 1 2 3 4 »