Mr Khurram Khan

I am a fully U.K. trained Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon working at Birmingham Children’s Hospital, with adult sessions at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. I am on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery and am a member of both BAPRAS and BAAPS. I graduated from King’s College Medical School in London in 2004, and completed specialist training in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Oxford. I pursued further competitive specialist training fellowships in microsurgical breast reconstruction and cleft lip & palate surgery in Bristol and Birmingham, followed by a specialist cosmetic surgery fellowship in Salisbury and London.

12th August 2018
Written by a patient at The Staiano Clinic

The service I received from Mr Khan was excellent and I felt completely at ease discussing any queries I had.

14th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Staiano Clinic

Khurram was better than excellent from start to finish from the first consultation to aftercare.. everything was explained to me in terms I understood no jargon that I wouldn’t have understood made me feel totally at ease,,, I was having a cyst removed and the procedure went beyond my expectations didn’t feel a thing and the outcome was terrific the scar was minimal and getting better with time.. it’s hard for me to put into words how good at his job he is all I can say is EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT THANK YOU SO MUCH

12th June 2018
Written by a carer at Birmingham Children's Hospital

What a lovely man. I felt listened to and the tongue tie procedure was quick and efficient. I had total faith in his abilities. Thank you.

26th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Staiano Clinic

I had multiple cysts removed mostly located around my face and one particularly large one on my forehead. Mr Khan ensured that I was kept informed and felt very comfortable throughout the consultations and procedures. I am incredibly happy with the results and the difference that it had made to my life. I wold highly recommend Mr Khan and am very grateful to have received such wonderful care.

30th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Staiano Clinic

I found Dr Khan to be very pleasant, polite and conscientious. He listened carefully to my concerns and gave his advice without any bias. He fully informed me of the procedure and what to expect afterwards. The result is very neat and I am happy with it. I had a free consultation, the procedure, a visit to have the stitches removed, a follow up a month later and will be having a six month checkup all within the price quoted which I feel is admirable service. The attending nurse was also extremely pleasant and caring and they both took care of me very well. The clinic premises are well presented and all the staff I found to be very professional and helpful. All in all a very good experience.

Doctors working at The Staiano Clinic