mr-khurram-khan

Written by a private patient at Burcot Hall
20th May 2022

Having suffered my whole junior to adult life, I finally was in a position to have bilateral pinnaplasty. I will forever be grateful and consider myself blessed to have found Khurram Khan. From the initial meeting, he was patient and informative, answering all of my sometimes garbled questions. He is very informative and his manner completely put me at ease and gave me complete confidence that I - and my ears- was in safe hands. Mr Khan performed the procedure under local anaesthetic and again, he ensured I was completely comfortable throughout and I felt safe at all times. Performed in March and now mid May, I cannot be happier. He was careful to inform me completely and I was not expecting the result that I now have but would have been happy with any slight improvement. I can now, for the first time in almost 6 decades, wear my hair up. It has been totally transformative and I am thrilled. I cannot thank Khurram Khan enough

Written by a private patient at The Priory Hospital
9th January 2022

I had my breast implant replacement last April as I was well overdue. Right from the start I felt at ease. I felt extremely nervous about general anesthesia and Kurram suggested 'Twighlight anesthesia' I was so happy I went down this route. I felt totally relaxed going in for my procedure and I wasn't groggy at all. Kurram was very professional and answered any of my questions. I had a few hiccups with my healing process but this was rectified straight away. I am extremely happy with my results! Kurram is an amazing surgeon and I can't thank him and his team enough.

I am a fully U.K. trained Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon working in the NHS at Birmingham Children’s Hospital and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. I am on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery. I studied medicine at King’s College Medical School in London graduating with distinction in 2004, and completed specialist training in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Oxford. I completed further sub-specialist training fellowships in microsurgical breast reconstruction and cleft lip & palate surgery in Bristol and Birmingham, followed by a specialist Cosmetic Surgery fellowship organised by the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons (BAAPS).

Nearest Plastic surgeons