Mr Khurram Khan

I am a fully U.K. trained Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon working in the NHS at Birmingham Children’s Hospital and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. I am on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery. I studied medicine at King’s College Medical School in London graduating with distinction in 2004, and completed specialist training in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Oxford. I completed further sub-specialist training fellowships in microsurgical breast reconstruction and cleft lip & palate surgery in Bristol and Birmingham, followed by a specialist Cosmetic Surgery fellowship organised by the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons (BAAPS).

9th September 2019
Written by a patient at The Staiano Clinic

Highly recommend this surgeon! The whole experience was amazing and so was he. I had a breast reduction and I am so so pleased with the result. Couldn't recommend this surgeon enough! Hardly experienced any pain super easy recovery all thanks to the best Khurram Khan!

8th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Staiano Clinic

Outstanding surgeon! Dr Khan is an exceptional surgeon with excellent patient empathy and attention to detail. He is thorough, professional and a very accomplished surgeon who provides fabulous results. I trust Dr Khan emphatically and felt very safe and well cared for throughout my procedure. Nothing was too much trouble for Dr Khan. I am extremely pleased with my results and would not hesitate to recommend Dr Khan as a surgeon .

14th June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

Mr Khurram Khan performed a Open Rhinoplasty on me and I am completely over the moon with the results. He is so knowledgable of the whole process it put me completely at ease. He always goes above and beyond to make his patients feel comfortable and looked after! If I had any concerns I emailed him and he got back to me as soon as he could! My nose looks so natural, if you didn’t know me, you would never be able to tell I had it done! He gave me a nose to suit my face and I will forever be grateful for the confidence he has given me in my new nose.

13th June 2019
Written by a carer at Birmingham Children's Hospital

As parents to a child born with a cleft lip, we were extremely nervous and apprehensive about the journey ahead for our son. However, these feelings were abated when we first met Mr Khan. The level of care, compassion and understanding shown was far beyond our expectations or previous experiences within healthcare. During every appointment, Mr Khan made us feel like we were his only patient. To the extent that he sought us out during one of our appointments and followed up an answer to one of our questions, as he did not feel his answer was thorough enough. If we were to be faced with a similar situation in the future, we would wholeheartedly trust Mr Khan to care for our child, as he has done on this occasion. Mr Khan was the first person that our child smiled at, post surgery. A fitting reward for a person who has given our child his forever smile. Thank you

3rd June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

This gentleman performed upper blephraplasty for me 3 weeks ago and I’m totally thrilled with the result. He was extremely professional, very polite and very attentive. I would recommend Mr. Kahn 100%.

Doctors working at The Staiano Clinic