mr-khurram-khan

Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital
5th May 2020

I am very happy with my results after my revision with Mr Khan. Mr Khan and everyone at the clinic did everything they could do make sure I was happy and listened to everything I said. The aftercare and on going acknowledgment and contact was great and I was religiously contacted to make sure everything was just right. Approachable but professional. Thank you for a better experience. Would recommend

14th April 2020

Dr Khan performed bilateral breast augmentation on me in December 2019. From the beginning, Dr Khan was very professional and informative on the entire process, explaining any contingencies that may occur during and post- surgery. I had already done all my research prior, as this is a surgery I have been thinking of for 10+ years, so I knew that everything he was telling me was what the current scientific and medical research was showing. He was also able to answer all my questions and he was open and transparent about everything. Having never been in the operating room before, I was very nervous to go under general anaesthesia. This is when Dr Khan gave me the option to undergo the surgery using 'Twilight' anaesthesia, or sedation. I was happy to proceed with all the information Dr Khan provided me with and I trusted that I was in good hands. I am so so happy with my surgery and the team at The Staiano Clinic have been incredible throughout the entire process. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital
21st March 2020

My journey with Mr.khan, I would say has been very distressing. Prior to surgery he was very convincing that he could achieve what I was looking to aim from surgery. He came across kind and seemed confident that he can give me the look I was going for, and came across like he knew what plan would be best for me. Sadly, after surgery and in fact from the very first day post surgery, I noticed straight away that something was not right. To go straight into it, basically as soon as I confronted my concerns, Mr khan became very rude indirectly, his manner , body language changed, and he also called me 'manipulative' very unprofessional, very insensitive. He also suggested that ' it's just me' he made me feel that it was all in my head. This is very disappointing as I trusted this surgeon and he broke this trust, and I am now left with deformities with my nose which will need revision surgery. My issues have been raised to other reputable revision rhinoplasty surgeons, and they agree that there are deformities with my nose and will need surgery to fix this. I have realised Mr khan is not an experienced surgeon in this field and especially not surgeon whom I would recommend due to his lack of after care which I would rate poor. Not worth a penny. He is intimidating and very defensive.

5th February 2020

I have had such a positive experience of being under Mr Khan’s care. His work is incredible! No pain, scars minimal and healing really well and am already so pleased with the results! Also I felt put at ease throughout the process and the advice and support I’ve received throughout the process has been exceptional. Am feeling so much more confident and so happy I decided to do it. Thank you so much!

17th December 2019

Incredibly happy with the results of my surgery and the experience as a whole. Khurram was very welcoming and informative about the operation and my mind was completely at ease going into the surgery. The results of it were outstanding, barely visible scarring and no pain after whatsoever. Wish I hadn’t put it off for so long!

I am a fully U.K. trained Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon working in the NHS at Birmingham Children’s Hospital and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. I am on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery. I studied medicine at King’s College Medical School in London graduating with distinction in 2004, and completed specialist training in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Oxford. I completed further sub-specialist training fellowships in microsurgical breast reconstruction and cleft lip & palate surgery in Bristol and Birmingham, followed by a specialist Cosmetic Surgery fellowship organised by the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons (BAAPS).

Doctors working at The Staiano Clinic