Mr Khurram Khan

I am a fully U.K. trained Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon working at Birmingham Children’s Hospital, with adult sessions at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. I am on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery and am a member of both BAPRAS and BAAPS. I graduated from King’s College Medical School in London in 2004, and completed specialist training in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Oxford. I pursued further competitive specialist training fellowships in microsurgical breast reconstruction and cleft lip & palate surgery in Bristol and Birmingham, followed by a specialist cosmetic surgery fellowship in Salisbury and London.

12th June 2018
Written by a carer at Birmingham Children's Hospital

What a lovely man. I felt listened to and the tongue tie procedure was quick and efficient. I had total faith in his abilities. Thank you.

26th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Staiano Clinic

I had multiple cysts removed mostly located around my face and one particularly large one on my forehead. Mr Khan ensured that I was kept informed and felt very comfortable throughout the consultations and procedures. I am incredibly happy with the results and the difference that it had made to my life. I wold highly recommend Mr Khan and am very grateful to have received such wonderful care.

30th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Staiano Clinic

I found Dr Khan to be very pleasant, polite and conscientious. He listened carefully to my concerns and gave his advice without any bias. He fully informed me of the procedure and what to expect afterwards. The result is very neat and I am happy with it. I had a free consultation, the procedure, a visit to have the stitches removed, a follow up a month later and will be having a six month checkup all within the price quoted which I feel is admirable service. The attending nurse was also extremely pleasant and caring and they both took care of me very well. The clinic premises are well presented and all the staff I found to be very professional and helpful. All in all a very good experience.

21st March 2018
Written by a patient at The Staiano Clinic

Had ear surgery and absolutely thrilled, also made me feel really comfortable and at ease

4th March 2018
Written by a carer at Birmingham Children's Hospital

I had a appointment with Dr khan for my daughter who had a cyst in her ear Dr khan acted fast and operated on her straight away he is a fantastic doctor I wouldn't want my daughter under anyone else, he was straight forward always made sure our questions were answered always put us at ease,bonnie was well looked after in theatre and I'm truly grateful to Dr khan for doing his very best and making sure my little girl was okay so thank you Dr khan

Doctors working at The Staiano Clinic