mr-khurram-khan

Written by a private patient at The Staiano Clinic
4th April 2021

I am very happy with my results, Mr Khan explained everything thoroughly without being pushy, everyone I have met at the clinic is very friendly and helpful, I’m so happy i was recommended the use The Staiano Clinic, I can honestly say I would recommend to anyone. Having surgery was a massive thing for myself as I have never had anything like this before. Very friendly and professional service who cares about the person instead of the sale!!

Written by a private patient at The Staiano Clinic
27th March 2021

I can not thank Mr Khan enough for the amazing results I have received. Right from my first consultation with him he completely put me at ease, this was my first time having any kind of surgery so I was very nervous but he made me feel so much better about it. He is more than happy to answer any questions and will do so thoroughly. I asked for natural results and that is what I got. This BA surgery has changed my life and I will be forever grateful to Mr Khan. Thank you so much!

23rd December 2020

I wanted to pin my ear back for years but I didn’t want to go through an operation under general anesthetic . After years of searching I found someone who could fold my ear but only with a metal ring which made me uncomfortable . Then by luck i contacted dr Khans clinic as it was down the road from work and the girl told me that they can do ear folds with the use of permenant stitches under local anesthetic . I booked a consultation with dr Khan and I was happy with what he was going to do so I booked the ear fold procedure. The whole procedure took around 40 minutes. The doctor and nurse were both friendly and nice and put me at ease. My ears look amazing now. Thanks !!!

7th November 2020

I have wanted eyelid reduction surgery for most of my adult life and decided 2020 was the year I was going to go for it! I researched and found Mr Khan on the net and decided to go up to Birmingham from London to meet him. A date was then set for the operation but lockdown meant postponing it. I had my op in July and can honestly say it was the best thing - apart from giving up smoking - that I have ever done for myself. The professionalism of Mr Khan and the clinic team was exemplary and I totally trusted Mr Khan to perform the surgery. I am so very happy with my results - my eyes look totally different now and I can finally wear eyeshadow that is noticeable! Thank you Mr Khan.

23rd August 2020

I had a breast augmentation just before lockdown and can't thank him enough. He was very supportive and helped me make the right decision without any pressure. Even with the pandemic and closures of clinics I still had regular contact via email and phone calls and I would highly recommend him. My results are fantastic and very natural looking. Would highly recommend

I am a fully U.K. trained Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon working in the NHS at Birmingham Children’s Hospital and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. I am on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery. I studied medicine at King’s College Medical School in London graduating with distinction in 2004, and completed specialist training in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Oxford. I completed further sub-specialist training fellowships in microsurgical breast reconstruction and cleft lip & palate surgery in Bristol and Birmingham, followed by a specialist Cosmetic Surgery fellowship organised by the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons (BAAPS).

Doctors working at The Staiano Clinic