university-hospital-coventry

University Hospital Coventry

Clifford Bridge Road, Walsgrave, Coventry, England, CV2 2DX

4th January 2022

Terrible! Such a bad experience. I have MS and received a plasma exchange and was practically kicked out of the hospital when they deemed me ‘medicinally fit’ from Ward 42. I am now back AGAIN having developed 2 infections and a potential blood clot. They are sending people home when they are not ready. A woman named Michelle was so rude to me saying I was making up excuses to stay. The staff moan about you so you can hear, they let you soil and wet yourself because they don’t answer the bells. I had to beg to see a doctor when urine and faeces got into an open wound in my groin. Every doctor tells you something different. Meds charts mixed up, medication not available, meds trolleys left open and unattended, pretty much forcibly removed to sit in a chair for 5 hours waiting for prescriptions with a wound in my thigh. I could go on and on and on. I understand the strain on the NHS at the moment but the level of care is unacceptable and the staff just do not care. Terrible place and I’m stuck here again.

15th November 2021

I was in hospital for 9 weeks pre -op and post-op on 3 different wards and received very good care throughout my stay. The nurses were always kind and efficient and helpful even though I was very ill.

30th September 2021

I cannot speak highly enough about the care and treatment I received on the Day Sugery Unit 29/09/2021. Staff could see how upset I was on admission and went above and beyond to make sure I was okay. Every single member of staff I encountered were kind and caring and they made the whole process enjoyable with their friendly attitudes. When I went up to theatre the staff had me laughing as I went of to sleep which made the whole process easier to deal with. On returning to the ward post op I was checked up on continuously to ensure I felt well. My discharge was smooth and I am now resting at home. The care I received was absolutely first class. Thank you so much.

11th September 2021

i would like to thank all the staff and the paramedics that treated me on wednesday 8th sept. i received excellent care in the mdu i cannot praise them enough. i live in cornwall and fell ill visiting relatives . iam very greatful for the kindness and caring attitude of all the staff i met. well done .

21st May 2021

I was treated by Mr Stuart Robertson, Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon. From my first meeting to my final one he was so professional. He explained everything well and happily answered questions ensuring I understood everything. I was treated with upmost dignity and respect. As did the wonderful breast care nurses their support was invaluable and made what could have been a very stressful time less so. All the support reams I met during the run up to the operation were fantastic, so reassuring and supportive . Thank you University Hospital Coventry & Warwickshire

Safe

{{category}} working at University Hospital Coventry ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review University Hospital Coventry: http://iwgc.net/eb6cw