mr-bilal-haytham-al-khaffaf

21st March 2020

I was introduced to Bilal when I was diagnosed with an Inguinal Hernia. My first impressions were that he was a surgeon I could trust and would give me the care and the surgical procedure that I required. Post my initial consultancy Mr Alkhaffaf gave me a considerable amount of confidence in his ability to correct my Hernia. I was not wrong. Mr Alkhaffaf conducted the surgery in person. Five months have elapsed since I was admitted to the Alexandra Hospital Cheadle (14/10/2019) for my surgery. To date I have had no complications, my wound site has healed, my Hernia problem has been expertly fixed, leaving me with a recommendation for Bilal of the highest order. My post operation consultancy was an extremely pleasant experience. Mr Alkhaffaf is a gentleman of high regard. I would recommend him to anyone seeking similar treatment. I would personally like to thank Mr Alkhaffaf for his professionalism, his expertise together with the excellent surgical procedure he conducted for me. I would like to finish my review with a first class, second to none recommendation.

10th March 2020

Mr. Alkhaffaf was extremely helpful and listened to all my queries regarding the treatment and advised me of the options available to sort the inguinal hernia. The operation went well and the recovery was easy as I had no need for any pain relief. I have since resumed playing pickleball and badminton with no problems.

2nd March 2020

I was referred to Mr AlKhaffaf to investigate a potential hernia and to have any necessary surgery. From the first meeting I was treated with great respect and in a thoroughly professional manner. Mr AlKhaffaf was friendly and chatty and he explained my condition to me and the options that I had in a clear and easily understood manner. I had surgery in January and the outcome was very successful with so far no problems or side effects. I am happy to recommend and praise Mr AlKhaffaf for his skill and professionalism and would be more than willing to be treated by him in the future should the need arise.

27th February 2020

Mr Bilal Alkhaffaf. Is a perfect gentleman and I would recommend Him to all people I will speak too. He put me at ease right from I first met him. His bedside manner is first class, and efficient. I hope if I should ever need him in the future, I’ll know where to find him. (PAIN FREE AT LAST).. Thank you ever so much. From NORMA-CAY WILD. (MRS ). Ps a card is on its way.

25th February 2020

Mr Bilal Alkhaffaf performed my laparoscopic bilateral inguinal hernia operation in January. The care I received from in was was first class. From first my first consultation he made me feel so much at ease and explained the op to me and reassured me of any concerns I had. I’am now fully recovered and thank Mr Alkhaffaf for is excellent care.

Mr Bilal AlKhaffaf was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Clinical Expertise Bilal Alkhaffaf is a consultant laparoscopic and upper gastrointestinal surgeon at Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust – one of the largest specialist upper gastrointestinal centres in the country. He has a specialist interest in advanced minimally invasive (keyhole) surgery and has worked at some of the largest specialist centres in the United Kingdom. Mr Alkhaffaf has further developed his expertise by visiting international surgical centres of excellence in the United States, South Korea and The Netherlands as well as a number of leading organisations within the United Kingdom. Mr Alkhaffaf prioritises the delivery of excellent medical care for all his patients, however he believes that this can only be achieved through a relationship based on trust, clear communication and an empathetic approach. He specialises in the treatment of oesophageal and gastric cancer, obesity, acid reflux, hiatus hernia, achalasia, gallstones and hernias. Research Mr Alkhaffaf is active in the field of research and holds the position of ‘Honorary Senior Lecturer’ at the University of Manchester’s Institute of Cancer Sciences. His cancer research activities have resulted in his award of a prestigious ‘NIHR Doctoral Research Fellowship‘. Mr Alkhaffaf has a particular interest in the way surgical outcomes are reported and is currently working with international experts to make research in gastric cancer treatment more relevant for patients. For more information about Mr Alkhaffaf and his practice, please visit http://www.mysurgicalspecialist.uk.

Nearest Oncologists