mr-bilal-haytham-al-khaffaf

Written by a private patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
28th January 2022

I met Mr Alkhaffaf after i was let down after approaching another well know clinic offering the same procedure. He wasnt recommended to me but i did some research and right from the initial consultation it was a completely different experience. He listened to me and took into consideration my other health (non weight related) issues and consulted with my specialist before agreeing to the procedure. It was also cancelled the first time due to my deranged bloods at no additional cost to myself. The after care has been second to none, and one year post surgery i am really happy with my results. A great team of people offering more than just a surgical response to a healthy weight.

Written by a private patient at The Alexandra Hospital
28th January 2022

Mr Alkhaffaf listened to me during all consultation, I had alit of questions which he took the time to answer and I felt like he cared and was honest with me.

Written by a private patient at Oaklands Hospital
7th January 2022

I had a RNY bypass with Mr Alkhaffaf in June 2021. I had 4 consultations with different surgeons but I knew straight away Mr Alkhaffaf was my Dr. He gave me confidence in him straight away from him getting to know my medical history to his recommendation for surgery. I went direct to Mr Alkhaffaf and can say his team made everything a dream from start to finish. My surgery went better than expected and on the day Mr Alkhaffaf made me feel calm and confident. I had a great recovery and a couple of times I had concerns Mr Alkhaffaf rung me the same day to discuss. The aftercare has been brilliant from Mr Alkhaffaf and the team from the Oakland’s hospital I really couldn’t be happier. I am now nearly 7months post op and almost 8stone lighter. Anyone considering a bypass with Mr Alkhaffaf don’t hesitate it will be the best decision you could make for yourself. Thank you Mr Alkhaffaf for giving me my life back :)

Bilal Alkhaffaf is a consultant surgeon specialising in advanced minimally invasive (also known as laparoscopic or keyhole) surgery which results in a faster recovery. His specialist area is the management of conditions affecting the upper gastrointestinal tract. These include oesophageal and gastric cancer, obesity, acid reflux and hiatus hernias, achalasia, hernias and gallstones. Mr Alkhaffaf and his team combine medical expertise with cutting-edge facilities in Greater Manchester and Cheshire to provide the perfect formula helping you regain your health.

Nearest Oncologists