Mr Thomas Satyadas

23rd May 2018
Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I don't think care comes any better than this.My mum was diagnosed with a terminal illness we really needed honest advice and the best care possible. At times like that you don't realise how vulnerable you can become searching for hope. Dr Satyadas was not like anyone in the health profession that we spoke to . He was honest,caring and thoroughly professional throughout .I do not know what we would have done without his help and the help of Dr Lee the radiologist who Dr Satyadas brought in as part of his team.They were excellent.I can only say to anyone reading that if you ever need a second opinion or private care These 2 doctors would be the first I would recommend to anyone .

17th May 2018
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

I count myself incredibly fortunate that Mr Satyadas was my surgeon. This man is the most thorough, skilled and caring pancreatic surgeons you would ever come across. It is a horrible feeling being told you have pancreatic cancer but I firmly believe I would not be alive today without the infinite knowledge and skills of this man. The skill he showed removing my tumour via keyhole has meant my recovery is so much speedier and easier. He is just as caring and attentive both before, during and after the procedure. He explains everything in detail and under his care, you can have the utmost confidence that you are recieving the best possible treatment. Thankyou Mr Satyadas.

12th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Thomas was highly recommended to me by someone who also had inguinal hernia surgery. From when I first met him I felt he had my interests at heart and that I was listened to. No question or problem was an issue for him and he has a very relaxing disposition (which put me at ease going in for surgery with him!). I'd recommend him for anyone in the same position as me. From the start of the consultation to sign off.

10th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Before writing my comments, I thought I would have a look at the previous reviews. I read every one, and enjoyed doing so, as it is obvious everyone who has come into contact with Mr Thomas Satyadas feels the same way. Mr Satyadas performed a laparoscopic cholecystectomy on me at the end of April 2018 at the Alexandra Hospital, Cheadle. My recovery has been rapid, with minor scarring and minimal pain. I had no symptoms prior, a polyp on my gallbladder was an incidental finding, and Mr Satyadas recommended complete removal due to the size of the polyp, to avoid future issues. Throughout the process I have experienced the amazing care and attention described by other patients within these pages. I saw Mr Satyadas in clinic yesterday for the histology results - chronic cholecystitis. I am very happy my gallbladder has gone, and I feel completely normal without it. Thank you Mr Satyadas for your skill and expertise and for also explaining everything to me, and my husband, throughout. On the day of the operation I felt quite nervous and on the walk to the operating theatre the nurse said to me “don’t look so worried ... he’s lovely ... he’s doing mine soon”. If you want great care I recommend you choose Mr Thomas Satyadas.

30th April 2018
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

Thomas Satyadas is completely dedicated and without any doubt, at the top of his specialisation. I was diagnosed with a pancreatic tumour after a cyst was ruled out, which elevated my anxiety beyond a comfortable level. Thomas' manner demonstrates great empathy and professionalism, which quickly focuses you on the journey ahead. You will leave any meeting fully in the picture, understanding the plan and completely at ease. I was then referred for several scans, until Thomas was completely satisfied with the presented information. If something requires an increase in pace, Thomas will make it happen. He also makes himself available on the phone when needed, which exhibits compassion and commitment to delivering outstanding levels of patient care. You are in safe hands!

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty