Mr Thomas Satyadas

16th August 2017
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

I had double liver resection , the second half was completed by Dr Satyadas. He was totally professional. He took time to explain the complicated surgery in a straight forward and easy to understand manner. He realised that my wife required re-assurance , and provided it , making us both feel at ease. He is a friendly guy with a sense of humour , many thanks.

11th August 2017
Written by a carer at Manchester Royal Infirmary

My husband was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in May and under the care of Mr Satyadas who explained his options in a very kind and considerate manner and was lucky to be able to have the whipple operation . He had his surgery on 19th June after Taking advice to get as fit as possible for this procedure which he did , very good advice from Mr Satyadas. On the day of his operation I waited for the promised call from Mr Satyadas after 11hrs wait he called as promised at 10 30pm to let me know all was well. He came to see my husband every day until his discharge even on his days off sometimes late at night which gives you a vast amount of reassurance and confidence. He has a wonderful personality and puts you at ease with his humour and has a lovely rapport with all his team. The NHS is extremely lucky to have Mr Satyadas a superb consultant and surgeon and really nice person. We would like to thank Mr Satyadas and all the team for being so professional, but always going above and beyond the call of duty .

10th August 2017
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

Mr Thomas Satyadas is a brilliant surgeon who goes above and beyond the call of duty he gives more than100% at all times . His communication skills and ability to restore faith is second to none . I had excellent care over the last four months due to pancreatic cancer and I am still receiving it . I would highly recommend him .

22nd July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

The first time I meet mr satyadas was when I went for a consultation for my hernia he was very polite and made me feel at ease as he explained the procedure. Within two weeks I had my operation which went from a single hernia to multiple hernias, he came to see me before the operation and after to explain the multiple hernias I was in so much pain before the operation and after the operation I was able to walk straight out. It is now two weeks on and I am able to return to work I could not recommend mr Satyardas enough not only is he a fantastic consultant but a genuine lovely caring man who deserves more than 5 stars.

13th July 2017
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

Mr Satyadas explained everything very clearly and talked me through the scan showing me on the screen so I knew what the operation involved . I found this very helpful.He was very straightforward and explained that it is more tricky when you have had previous operations. He felt he would be able to remove the parts of the liver that he needed to and the lymph nodes near the aorta. He explained that my gall bladder would also be removed . He phoned my husband and kept him informed personally when he had finished my operation.He was pleased that he was able to remove everything he needed to. His positive attitude has helped me to have confidence and he has really pushed me to make a good recovery. He did not use staples and I feel this helped me to be more mobile more quickly after the operation. Thank you for your patience and expertise .

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty