Mr Thomas Satyadas

Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary
23rd January 2020

I got excellent care and a successful operation. Having carefully explained what was needed, he did everything that he promised. He was polite, kind and understanding and for me his confidence that he could sort me out was just what I needed. He even followed me up with to phone calls post op which was very gratifying.He was ably supported by a great team at Manchester Royal and I was also very lucky to have his specialist nurse Sharon Barker looking after me. Thankyou so much Richard Feinmann

Written by a patient at The Christie
19th January 2020

After undergoing major heart surgery 12 months ago, it was very important to me that I had the confidence that the surgeon who carried out the repair to my inguinal hernia had the skills and expertise in this field and could reassure me about my concerns in having treatment. Mr Satyadas certainly did this from the initial consultation to the day of the key hole surgery, which also included a phone call to my wife afterwards to confirm everything had gone well. He explained everything thoroughly at each appointment and I have been very pleased with my recovery after the operation. I would also like to mention, April, the Practice Manager, who was extremely helpful and prompt in replying to all my questions. I had no hesitation in recommending Mr Satyadas to my father in law who will be undergoing inguinal hernia surgery later this month

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
16th January 2020

I have had hernia surgery repairs on more than one occasion from Mr Satayadas he is absolutely fantastic a true caring gentleman and a very professional surgeon and Doctor I couldn't recommend this pleasant man enough very caring very sincere throughout both times and his secretary April is very professional and caring too.. Thank you for all your help in my difficult times Mr Satayadas 5 STARS honestly..

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
12th January 2020

I attended my consultation with Mr Thomas Satyadas at the BMI Alexandra hospital in Cheadle. He listened, answered my questions and explained what would happen during my surgery. He came to see me on the morning of my operation, made sure I was happy with what to expect and left me feeling reassured and calmer, as did the anaesthetist. When my surgery was over he personally phoned my wife to inform her that all had gone well. I was in and out the same day. I had 2 inguinal hernias and 1 umbilical hernia. They were all dealt with at once through keyhole surgery. The care and attention I received from Mr Satyadas and his team, from consultation to discharge, were fantastic and I would have no hesitation in recommending this brilliant Surgeon to anyone. He is a truly caring man and is happy to give his time to you.

Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary
10th January 2020

I was transferred to Manchester Royal Infirmary from another hospital due to complications involved in the removal of my gall bladder and stones, as part of my large and small intestines were in the right side of my chest causing the gall bladder to be misplaced, additionally my liver had flipped, twisted and had become misplaced due to my having a very small diaphragm. During the surgery Mr Satyadas reconstructed my diaphragm and not only reattached my liver to it but also repositioned my intestines to their correct place and removed both my gall bladder and a very large number of stones. Prior to actual surgery Mr Satyadas took time to talk to myself and my husband on a number of occasions to ensure that we fully understood all the aspects and the many risks involved in the major procedure that was required to correct all of the problems that I had which he had not previously attempted together. We were given plenty of time to reflect on our decision and no pressure was put on us one way or the other. The operation lasted approximately 10 hours, after which Mr Satyadas took the time to ring my husband to tell him that all had gone well and that he had been able to do everything that he had explained to us previously. During my subsequent stay in both HDU and on the ward Mr Satyadas paid a number of visits to check on me. Following my discharge he also took the trouble to facetime call me at home to check on my progress. Mr Satyadas is a most caring, kind, and approachable man who explains things in detail but in an understandable way. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Mr Satyadas and his team, I feel so fortunate in having been under his excellent care, he is quite simply both a wonderful skilled surgeon and man.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty