mr-thomas-satyadas

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
12th June 2021

I received excellent care from Mr Satyadas at Alex Hospital. He totally put me at ease during consultation and on the day of surgery. I've also had excellent surgical outcomes, including minimal pain and being able to return to normal life within days of surgery. I would thoroughly recommend his services

10th June 2021

Mr Thomas Satyadas performed a Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal) on 22nd May 2021. From the moment I sat down with him at my initial consultation I felt completely at ease and knew without hesitation I could trust him to undertake my surgery. He explained things clearly and thoroughly yet simply from the outset. On the day of the surgery he sat with me again to run through what was going to happen. His calm, warm, caring nature meant I was not nervous at all. Mr Satyadas telephoned my sister to tell her he had finished in surgery and that I was in recovery. This is such a kind, personal touch which goes above and beyond his job description but which means a lot as a patient (and to anxiously waiting relatives). He has an excellent reputation for his precision and only two and a half weeks post-op I am healing extremely well with minimal scarring already. He is a truly wonderful Consultant which is not only the personal view I formed having been treated by him but one which is reflected in how highly the staff at BMI Alexandra hospital all speak of him. He is highly respected and so so talented. Every nurse or healthcare assistant I encountered told me I “was in excellent safe hands” and it was all true. I have done nothing but sing his praises. I would not hesitate in recommending him to others. Anyone who is suffering the (excruciating) pain of gallstone attacks should go to meet Mr Satyadas. He will leave you feeling like a new person once he has operated. I will be forever grateful. Thank you Mr Satyadas!

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
2nd June 2021

Very helpful doctor, involved me in all decisions and was very forthright with regard to possible outcomes which was very much appreciated. If need be, (and I do hope not) I would choose to see Mr Satyadas again

16th May 2021

Wow what a great guy and surgeon Mr Thomas Satyadas is. Myself being a healthacare professional of many years being told I needed to have a Laporoscopic Distal Pancreatectomy +/- Splenectomy was probably one of my biggest fears. He completely understoood my anxieties and took time to listen and reassure me. At each step of the way towards my date for surgery he kept in touch with me, updated me on the results of my pre assessment investigations and encouraged me in my plan to remain positive and get myself into the optimum physical condition before surgery. The surgery went very well,and under his supervsion the staff on ITU and PCU at The Alex, got me back on the road to recovery and I was discharged within a week. 4 weeks after surgery I am well on th road to recovery and all I can say is a massive THANK YOU!

15th May 2021

Superb. I presented with a double hernia. At the initial consultation Mr Satyadas took me through the proceedure to repair the hernia, even showing me a video, answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable about the forth-coming surgical proceedure. The actual surgical proceedure, the immeadiate follow up, including phoning my wife, the post op, and the post op' consultation two weeks later were all done to the highest professional standards. Mr Satyadas and his team at the BMI Alexandra are excellent, on top of which Mr Satyadas is a very nice guy. Thank you.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Thomas Satyadas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty