mr-thomas-satyadas

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th September 2021

Thomas Satyadas and the whole team at the Alex in Cheadle were simply amazing. He answered all my questions and those of my partner before my gall bladder removal , I never felt rushed during the consultations . I have recommended Thomas to my uncle so I guess you can’t get much higher praise than that!

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
11th July 2021

I had my gallbladder removed by Mr Thomas Satyadas in June 2021. A very successful procedure. Prior to my surgery, he explained, in a full and easy to understand way , the procedure itself and all the pros and cons of the operation. He was patient and courteous in all my dealings with him as an out patient and in patient. He made me feel confident and relaxed and I would recommend him 150%. Thanks you so much Thomas. Ann Marie Daly.

11th July 2021

In the initial consultation Mr Satyadas listened to my concerns and then went the extra mile wrt tests and examination to determine the correct diagnosis. He is also a first class surgeon and two weeks after my operation I feel well on the way to full recovery. No hesitation in recommending Mr Satyadas Peter Morris

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
19th June 2021

the Doctor was efficient and reassuring.

16th June 2021

I had a gallbladder removal by Mr Satyadas and would recommend him wholeheartedly. I was extremely anxious about the procedure but upon meeting him, Mr Satyadas reassured me totally and I put all my faith in him. He rang my mum himself after my surgery and this was a very personal touch which my whole family appreciated. Everything was explained to me clearly and with empathy and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I have recovered fully within 2 and a half weeks with minimal scarring. Thank you Mr Satyadas!

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Thomas Satyadas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty