mr-thomas-satyadas

Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary
11th July 2020

Mr Satyadas is not only a highly skilled surgeon but also has an excellent bedside manner. He is genuinely concerned about his patients and explains everything clearly in layman’s terms. He makes regular ward rounds( often after hours in the operating theatre). I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in August 2019 and Mr Satyadas performed a whipple to address the problem. He was totally honest about what the operation involved but was always wonderfully encouraging ,despite the seriousness of my condition. At all times , both pre- and post- operatively, I always felt in the safest of hands., Mr Satyadas is a wonderful man who cannot be too highly recommended.

14th April 2020

I am writing this review to thank Dr. Thomas Satyadas for his excellent care, he gave me when I was admitted to the BMI hospital at Cheadle. I had an inflamed gallbladder and needed a quick surgical intervention. He clearly explained what he intended to do and put my mind at ease. He is a top-class doctor and surgeon one of the finest I have ever met. He quickly gained my trust and confidence and I would strongly recommend him to anyone as I can't speak highly enough of him. His suturing and minimal scars post-op also showed his complete care is of a great standard. Many thanks again Danny Rhodes

3rd April 2020

I count myself extremely fortunate to have had Mr Satyadas as my surgeon. I am a 60 year old female, and was somewhat nervous about having my gallbladder removed, especially as I was diagnosed with the added complication of mirizzi syndrome. I needn’t have worried. From the first consultation I knew I was in safe hands. Mr Satyadas explained every step of what to expect, what the risks and potential complications there were, and what he, his surgical team and nurses would do to minimise those risks. The operation was carried on on February 15th and went extremely well. Post op, my Husband appreciated a call from Mr Satyadas to tell him the operation had been a success. And I also appreciated that both he and my anaesthetist came to check on me before they left for the day. I recovered very quickly, within days. I suffered very little pain, more sore from some bruising than anything else. And the smallest of incisions from the keyhole surgery have healed nicely. So a big thank you to you Mr Satyadas, to April your practice manager and of course your surgical team and nurses at BMI The Alexandra Hospital. Kind regards. Janis McMorrine.

28th March 2020

Very professional and caring

Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary
26th March 2020

Mr Satyadas and his team were very professional at all times he listened to my concerns and reassured me as to the best way forward for my procedure. I would definitely recommend him. I feel I received the best possible care under his guidance.

Mr Thomas Satyadas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty