Mr Thomas Satyadas

1st December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

After being recommended by someone in my local hostelry of all places, who also had a double hernia repair successfully carried out by Dr Satyadas. I can only say what a pleasure to have such a professional, thoughtful and caring doctor to carry out the operation. very informative and makes you feel at ease with the whole procedure Thank You again

26th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have recently had a double operation. Gall bladder removed and hernia fixed. Dr Satyadas was superb. From the first assessment, friendly and helpful, checked I understood what he was doing and why. He visited during my ultrasound scan to reassure me what he was looking for. Again really informative and easy to get on with. He visited me and spoke with me and my family after the operation and before I was discharged. I found Mr Satyadas personable and professional, keen to build a good rapport and very informative. He listened, explained and showed he cared. Follow up appointment again was great. Thank you for helping me through the operations in such a caring way.

18th November 2016
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

I was under the care of Mr Satyadas at the Manchester Royal Infirmary were he did surgery on my liver to remove cancer cells. when i first met Mr Satyadas he made me feel relaxed and very welcome he also took great care when explaining what he will be doing in surgery after surgery the care from Mr Satyadas was outstanding he telephoned me at home to ask how i was. even now when i attend his clinic it's so relaxing Mr Satyadas does not have to change a thing he is so understanding and caring with his patients. Alan Chadwick (Patient)

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Highfield Hospital

Recently had my gall bladder removed by Dr Satyadas I received first class care and was kept updated by him every step and was really informative at all the consultations putting me at ease before the operation . I can not recommend him enough and would have no hesitation in endorsing his services to any one in need of his services

11th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

After a recommendation by another surgeon, I recently had my gall bladder removed successfully by Thomas Satyadas at the Alexandra Hospital Cheadle. He is a kind and caring person who makes you feel at ease from the very first time you meet him. From the start he drew diagrams and fully explained the procedure and made things very clear. He gave both my wife and I his full attention and unlimited time before, during, and after surgery.......nothing was too much trouble. I have been so lucky to have Mr.Thomas Satyadas, this kind and sincere person as my consultant surgeon. From initial consultation through to my final appointment he made us feel as though he has been a close friend for many years.....and you really do not want to say goodbye. I can highly recommend Thomas Satyadas with confidence, as a professional surgeon with extensive knowledge, experience and expertise in performing what turned out to be in my case a complex surgical operation.......you will not find a better dedicated consultant/ surgeon.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty