Mr Thomas Satyadas

27th March 2017
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

Thomas Satyadas is a warm, kind and compassionate human as well as a skilled surgeon; all qualities needed for a liver re-section with before and after care. From the moment I met him I felt I could trust him and that gave me confidence. He explained the operation carefully and checked that both my husband and myself had fully understood everything. He told us about Surgery School, which we attended and found very useful. He also put me in touch with someone who had had the same operation, so we could discuss his experience and the after care he received. On the morning of the operation Thomas met me outside the theatre and reassured me, which was most appreciated. I knew I could trust him completely and so was not worried or frightened, unusual for someone who can be a worrier. After the operation Thomas visited me on the ward regularly. Whenever he said he would visit me he did so, checking on progress and making me feel really cared for. My husband was very appreciative of the phone call from Thomas soon after the operation to say all had gone well. Once home, he telephoned as necessary between Outpatient appointments to see how I was and to offer advice. At clinic appointments he continues to give reassurance and when things were not going to plan, he immediately arranged for procedures to take place quickly. These arrangements were made in our presence so we knew exactly what was happening. I continue to see Thomas at his clinic. He always seems to have plenty of time for me and makes me feel special, even though I know I am only one amongst many patients. I shall always be grateful to Thomas and his team for what they did for me.

19th March 2017
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

Thomas Satyadas is a warm, kind and compassionate human being as well as a skilled surgeon; all qualities needed to perform my liver re-section and to care for me both before and after the operation. From the moment I met him he gave me confidence. He explained the operation carefully and checked that both my husband and myself had fully understood everything. He told us all about Surgery School, which we attended and found very useful. He also put me in touch with someone who had had a similar procedure so we could discuss the operation and aftercare. On the morning of the operation he met me outside the theatre and reassured me, which was most appreciated. I felt I could trust him completely and so was not worried or frightened, unusual for someone who can be a worrier. After the operation Thomas visited me on the ward regularly. Whenever he said he would visit he did so, checking on my progress but also making me feel really cared for. My husband was very appreciative of receiving a phone call from Thomas soon after the operation to say that all had gone well. Once I was home he telephoned as necessary between Outpatient appointments to see how I was getting on and to offer advice. At clinic appointments he has again given reassurance and when things were not going to plan, he immediately arranged for procedures to take place quickly. These arrangements were made in our presence so we knew exactly what was happening. I continue to see Thomas at his clinic. I look forward to seeing him for I know he has my best interests at heart. He always seems to have plenty of time for me and makes me feel special, even though I know I am only one among his many patients. I shall always be grateful to Thomas and his team for what they have done for me.

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Satyadas operated on me in October 2016 and removed my gall-bladder by keyhole surgery. From the initial pre-operative consultation I was very impressed by Mr Satyadas’s very caring attitude and his willingness to take time to listen to and answer all my questions. The operation was a total success and I was even discharged on the same day. I can only echo all of the comments made in previous reviews and add that Mr Satyadas and the team at the Alexandra hospital are first class and hope that if I need any further procedures carried out it falls under Mr Satyadas's speciality. He is also a really nice bloke as well. A very big thank you to Mr Satyadas and the staff at the Alexandra. Kind regards Brian Isle of Man.

3rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

I was going to write a glowing review about mr Thomas Satyadas But every review I read has said all the things I wanted to say so I will just say I could not have wished for a better man to have been my surgeon with a wonderful team and hope if I ever have to have another operation it will be under this mans care As for anything that could be done to improve anything about him or his care for the patients the answer is not a thing he is a perfect genuine man with care for all who have the pleasure of getting to know him Thankyou so much mr Satyadas and team

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

From the moment I was I introduced to Mr Satyadas I felt confident that he would resolve my medical issue. He was interested in finding out the full history of my issue but was also very professional and explained what the course of action would be. When it came to the surgery I had no worries at all the the outcome would be excellent and my problem would be sorted which has. Would recommend to anyone and if you have any reservations about what ever medical issue you have he will set your mind at rest and will find the best solution for you

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty