Mr Thomas Satyadas

11th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Satyadas performed my Gallbladder removal over the Christmas/New Year period. I couldn't have asked for a more professional and approachable surgeon. From our first meeting, Mr Satyadas put me completely at ease with his calm and reassuring manner. At no time did I feel rushed and he explained everything thoroughly. Mr Satyadas was true to his word in informing my wife personally, when I can our of surgery. Exceptional all round service and highly recommended.

9th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I recently underwent a repair on an umbilical hernia by Mr Satyadas. He was extremebtly professional and explained the procedure fully. The care I received was exemplary.

7th January 2018
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

Thomas is an experienced and accomplished professional in every sense of the word. Not only is he an eminent surgeon well versed in his particular specialism, but he is also a hardworking hands on practitioner who goes the extra mile to keep his patients fully informed and he also forges an excellent personal relationship with them. He appears to be well liked by his team and colleagues even though it has been said he is a hard task master; we interpret that as him being professional. He has excellent nursing support through Alison who has evidently bought into his ethos on many fronts. Overall , a personable and consummate professional and one who comes highly recommended. Without Thomas' assistance and persistence I would not have gone through the operation.

27th December 2017
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

I am a sixty nine year young lady who up until this year had always been very healthy. In February this year my local hospital made an appointment for me to see Mr Satyadas at the MRI, he told me I needed a liver resection A LIVER WHAT! I hadn't a clue, Mr Satyadas explained what it was and why it was necessary, over the next few weeks he explained it a few times making sure I fully understood, he also made sure I was as healthy as I possibly could be before surgery, advising about diet and exercise. I was very nervous about the whole procedure, but Mr Satyadas was there reassuring me every step of the way, he even took the time to come have a little chat just before I went into theatre which was very calming considering what was ahead of me, he reassured my family as well and kept his promise to ring them the minute I was out of theatre. Mr Satyadas is a brilliant surgeon, and a very caring man, I couldn't have wished for anyone better.

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

I have had excellent care from Mr Satyadas both before and after my operation for cancer. He answered all my questions fully and I never felt rushed. I would have no hesitation in going to him again and would recommend him to anyone else.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty