Mr Thomas Satyadas

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

Dr Satyadas is one of the nicest, approachable and friendly Doctors that I have ever met. Since our first meeting he has been so warm and kind. He carried out my whipple surgery on September 4th for Cholangiocarcinoma. Beforehand he explained the diagnosis thoroughly, talked me and my family through the procedure and encouraged me to increase my fitness levels beforehand to aid my recovery. I trust Dr Satyadas implicitly, throughout my stay after my operation he visited the ward and seemed genuinely happy to see me recovering so quickly. At subsequent appointments this has continued. I thoroughly recommend Dr Satyadas to anyone.

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Satyadas recently treated me for an infected gallbladder and the key hole removal of it. His care and expertise were excellent. I was reassured right from the start when I was in a lot of pain. He was extremely sympathetic and quick to respond to all of my questions and concerns, at any time of day. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Satyadas to anyone needing this kind of speciality and surgery.

12th September 2017
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

What a lovely Man.very friendly, and certainly a brilliant surgeon, very caring and dedicated ,he operated on me ,and came to see me regularly during my stay in hospital,I can't praise him enough for what he has done for me

9th September 2017
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

I would just like to say that Mr Satyadas is a fantastic and caring professional with a pleasant manner. His attention to detail is second to none and he helped me feel much at ease during major surgery to remove a Neuroendocrine Tumour.

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have recently had my gall bladder removed by Mr Satyadas. He explained everything about the operation fully. I was amazed by the standard of care I received by Mr Satyadas and his team. I had no pain or problems with my stay in hospital or after when I came home.Within three weeks I was fit enough to go on holiday. Thomas is one of life`s gentlemen and a true professional and I feel it was a privilege to have been treated by him.

Short link to review Mr Thomas Satyadas: http://iwgc.net/efsty