mr-christian-macutkiewicz

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz

« 1 2 3 4 »

17th March 2020

Mr Macutkiewicz carried out my gallbladder removal surgery, he was a breath of fresh air, extremally professional, kind and courteous. He gave me all the time I needed and explained the procedure in great detail and answered all the questions I had before I could ask them. I was very nervous about the operation because I had never gone through anything like this before, but Christian made me feel at ease and made the whole process easy. I would highly recommend Mr Macutkiewicz to my friends and family.

16th March 2020

I saw Mr Macutkiewicz because I was concerned about a small lump in my back, which was causing discomfort. Mr Macutkiewicz assessed it, advised me of the likely cause, and arranged for me to undergo a procedure, which resulted in it being confirmed as a benign lipoma. From the initial consultation, I was provided with information in a clear manner, all of my questions were answered fully, and I received treatment in an involved and considerate manner.

2nd March 2020

This Doctor is exceptional. He listened carefully to what I said about my symptoms. He diagnosed my problem accurately and also identified my areas of worry. He dealt with my surgery expertly ( January 2020) and then provided a really beneficial follow up . He has an excellent team working with him. I cannot recommend him highly enough. We need Doctors like this.

31st January 2020

I felt totally relaxed and in safe hands with Doctor Macutkiewicz. He was warm, explained the procedure clearly even drawing illustrations to help visualise the information given to me. I have no hesitation in recommending this excellent surgeon.

2nd January 2020

I saw Mr Christian Macutkiewicz in November 2019 for a hernia operation. From the first time I was introduced to him for diagnosis through to the operation and follow up session, I knew I'd chosen wisely, I felt at ease speaking with Christian; he's a caring, attentive and utterly professional surgeon. He listened to what I had to say - and answered all my questions and concerns going into great detail, drawing diagrams where necessary! He provided detailed post op care instructions around what I could/shouldn't do and timescales to support those activities. All in all a very positive and proficient procedure with a successful outcome; I would recommend Christian without hesitation.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Consultant General, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon Speciality: Gallstones; Bile duct stones; Pancreas tumours; Pancreatic cysts; Advanced laparoscopic surgery; Groin hernias; Inguinal hernias; Umbilical hernias; Laparoscopic hernia repair; Investigation of abdominal pains; Lipoma excision; Skin lump excisions; Acute pancreatitis; Chronic pancreatitis.

Short link to review Mr Christian Macutkiewicz: http://iwgc.net/efqug