mr-christian-macutkiewicz

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz

15th July 2020

Words can’t describe how wonderful, professional, kind, caring and efficient Dr Christian Macutkiewicz has been while I’ve been in his care, from initial consultation, operation and after care he’s made me feel safe, happy and kept my spirits high. He went the extra mile on a number of occasions and nothing was too much trouble. All I can say is I would hesitate to recommend him and or have him help me again in the future. My Gallbladder is removed, I’m happy and no longer in any pain. You’re 1 in a Million, thanks so much. Sara Guiotto

10th May 2020

Can't thank Christian enough. I was so scared having to have a gallbladder removal operation, however Christian was easy to talk to, very approachable and answered all my questions (if not once, probably twice!). Christian put my mind at rest and was available to talk to pre-op. On the day of the surgery, Christian came to see me and asked if I had any further questions, he even came to see me after the Op to see how I was getting on before being discharged. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and not allowing anybody with me, it was nice to have the contact and reassurance. The healing process was very quick and the scars reducing dramatically. Overall great job and can vouch for Christian's skill and expertise. Thank you!

30th April 2020

I have recently had keyhole surgery for a inguinal hernia. I found Christian to be incredibly knowledgeable regarding this area of surgery and the latest advancements in this field. Christian clearly demonstrated a passion to adopt the best approach for me in regards to my surgery and outlined the different approaches we could take with their pros and cons so that I was able to make an informed decision as to which method I wished to proceed with. Christian has a very approachable and warm manner and he instantly put me at ease which made it very easy for me to trust him. On the day of surgery I found Christian to be very attentive, meeting me early on to go through the process again and then post surgery he checked in on me immediately after and then again prior to me being discharged. This was all very reassuring. I have felt no pain at all throughout the whole process and my recovery is exactly in line with what I have been told to expect. I am very impressed at how little scarring there is and my hernia is completely fixed. Top marks Christian!

23rd April 2020

After experiencing problems with extreme pain in my upper abdomen I made a consultation with Mr Macutkiewicz. He was friendly but professional and immediately put me at ease. He carefully explained the procedure fully and what this entailed. He was very happy to answer any questions I had and was able to offer me a date for my operation soon which was a huge relief! Strange, but I was actually looking forward to this operation! I was very relaxed with Mr Macutkiewicz and extremely confident that he and his team would look after me well. This they did! The nursing staff, theatre team and anaesthetist were all excellent too. I recovered very well after my operation with no problems what so ever and now can enjoy a few little treats of the foods that used to trigger my pain like ice cream . The care to his patients Mr Macutkiewicz takes is refreshing. I had a zoom post operative consultation due the present Covid -19 situation and again Mr Macutkiewicz took his time to ensure I was fully recovered and if I ever need a Doctor again for any other issue to contact him. I can honestly rate my experience as 5 star and will not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends and family. Wonderful!!

#sayThankYou

Thank you so much for the absolutely brilliant care from yourself and your team from word go of my gallbladder consultation, operation and after care. I can honestly say that I felt so relaxed and confident in your ability to look after me well and get me out of the awful pain I was experiencing. I can finally sleep uninterrupted without being woken by the dreadful pain I was experiencing and also enjoy treats now like ice cream which was a trigger previously. You took time to explain the procedure and made sure I understood fully and was more than happy to answer any of my questions. I can honestly say my care has been 5 star throughout! I will not hesitate to recommend you to any of my friends or family ! Take care Mr Macutkiewicz

23rd April 2020

Consultant General, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon Speciality: Gallstones; Bile duct stones; Pancreas tumours; Pancreatic cysts; Advanced laparoscopic surgery; Groin hernias; Inguinal hernias; Umbilical hernias; Laparoscopic hernia repair; Investigation of abdominal pains; Lipoma excision; Skin lump excisions; Acute pancreatitis; Chronic pancreatitis.

Short link to review Mr Christian Macutkiewicz: http://iwgc.net/efqug