mr-christian-macutkiewicz

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz

« 1 2 3 4 »

15th September 2022

I cannot thank Mr Macutkiewicz enough for his care while I was his patient. He listened carefully to me regarding the pain I had been in with my gallbladder and was very knowledgable and explained the next steps to me. He was non-judgemental and also also not phased by the additional factor of my being overweight and made appropriate preparations such as I had a bariatric anaesthetist. I followed the food plan prior to surgery that he recommended which worked well and enabled my liver to shrink in preparation for surgery. I felt safe and trusted him with my care from the initial consultation to the surgery though to post operative care and consultation. I found him to be genuinely caring and empathetic. The surgery went smoothly and I am healing well. The wounds/stitches were neat and I was was well looked after post operation. I am able to eat normally and I am out of pain thanks to his care.

2nd September 2022

From start to finish he was amazing I've never felt in such safe hands and cared for in every way. He explained everything that was going to happen and kept me totally at ease and I had the biggest gall bladder this year and it was a struggle to remove but he never gave up on me and was the first person I saw when I opened my eyes he is a wonderful doctor surgeon and friend and I was really sad I wouldn't need to see him again I would recommend him to anyone and know he is a huge credit to every organisation he works for and deserves a raise immediately

3rd August 2022

I had my gallbladder removed six weeks ago by Mr Macutkiewicz. From start to finish, the care Mr Macutkiewicz has given, has been nothing short of outstanding. From the initial consultation, the procedure was explained thoroughly, in simple terms and with details of any risks or complications. I knew from the start that I was in the best of hands. I was able to ask any questions and was not rushed at all during the appointment. The procedure went as planned, with no issues. Mr Macutkiewicz came to see me twice after the surgery, to make sure I was well and also to see if I had any questions. Aftercare for the wounds was explained and I was assured to contact him if I had any concerns. Having just seen Mr Macutkiewicz at my discharge appointment, I can say that I had the same fantastic experience again. A thorough explanation of the surgery and reassured that I could contact him if ever needed. Outstanding in his field, I cannot recommend Mr Macutkiewicz enough.

1st August 2022

Christian really listened. Gave me his full attention. Was incredibly reassuring and answered all my questions in plain English. He was very accessible as well. Which meant I could ask him questions as they occurred to me. He came over as really caring about me. A real credit to the profession. Plus he's an outstanding surgeon. Operation went really well, Tiny scars, recovery was super quick.

11th July 2022

Christian Makutkiewicz is a caring professional. His knowledge of the gallbladder is second to none. He explains your case clearly and the intricacies of the procedure needed. My operation went smoothly, the surgical scars are minimal, almost non existent, and I had no post operative pain. I had email contact both prior to and after the operation which gave reassurance during a worrying time. I would definitely recommend Christian Makutkiewicz to anyone having gallbladder problems.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant General, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon

Speciality: Gallstones; Bile duct stones; Advanced laparoscopic surgery; Groin hernias; Inguinal hernias; Umbilical hernias; Laparoscopic hernia repair; Incisional hernia repair; Abdominal wall reconstruction; Investigation of abdominal pains; Lipoma excision; Skin lump excisions; Acute pancreatitis; Chronic pancreatitis; Liver cysts; Pancreatic cysts.

Doctors working at Kenmore Medical Centre