mr-christian-macutkiewicz

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz

« 1 2 3 4 »

31st March 2022

I had complete confidence in Christian from the outset. His manner was both friendly and professional. He took great care to explain all aspects of the procedure at the initial consultation and was present before and after the operation to inform and reassure. I would recommend Christian without reservation.

30th March 2022

Gave great care, Explained the procedure in detail with the risks and answered any question given.

21st March 2022

Mr Macutkiewicz is an excellent surgeon, who I would have no hesitation in recommending! Absolutely first class care from start to finish.

21st March 2022

Excellent top rated surgeon. Went through everything in great detail and performed successful surgery. Calm and reassuring.

7th March 2022

I was fortunate enough to have Christian as my surgeon to remove my Gallbladder. I must say after only having the operation a few days ago I am already on my feet and the surgical wounds following the Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy are healing nicely and are clean, and very neat and tidy. Thank you Christian for a job well done and results positively beyond my expectations. Christian was great to engage with, he is very professional and courteous. I felt comfortable and confident with the procedure from initial consultation and could not recommend him highly enough to others. Fantastic! Keep up the good work Chris. I’m not one for reviews but as a result of the exceptional experience it would have been remiss of me not to comment. Thank you so much again Chris I can’t thank you enough.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant General, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon Speciality: Gallstones; Bile duct stones; Pancreas tumours; Pancreatic cysts; Liver cysts; Advanced laparoscopic surgery; Groin hernias; Inguinal hernias; Umbilical hernias; Laparoscopic hernia repair; Investigation of abdominal pains; Lipoma excision; Skin lump excisions; Acute pancreatitis; Chronic pancreatitis.

Doctors working at Kenmore Medical Centre