mr-christian-macutkiewicz

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz

22nd October 2020

Mr Macutkiewicz removed my gall bladder following a nasty bout of acute pancreatitis due to gall stones. He made me feel immediately at ease, was caring, friendly, reassuring and professional. He took time to listen to me and to explain the procedure in great detail, without rushing, and followed up with me several times post operatively. I went into the operation feeling confident, knowledgeable and fully prepared and I'd recommend him to others 100%.

5th October 2020

I cannot put into words how good Doctor Macutkiewicz has been, from start to finish of my treatment he was excellent. When I went to see him for a consultation he asked me how I was, listened to me with patience, understanding and a caring manner. I felt very scared as I knew I needed surgery. He put my mind at ease and explained everything clearly. My surgery went exactly as he said it would and the outcome is so good. No more discomfort and pain. A big thankyou to the Spire, Manchester and a great big thankyou to Doctor Macukiewicz!!

2nd October 2020

Mr Macuttkiewicz was absolutely great in listening to my symptoms and explaining the best way forward. He took time to explain to me step by step what the operation would involve. Great service. Thank you very much

15th July 2020

Words can’t describe how wonderful, professional, kind, caring and efficient Dr Christian Macutkiewicz has been while I’ve been in his care, from initial consultation, operation and after care he’s made me feel safe, happy and kept my spirits high. He went the extra mile on a number of occasions and nothing was too much trouble. All I can say is I would hesitate to recommend him and or have him help me again in the future. My Gallbladder is removed, I’m happy and no longer in any pain. You’re 1 in a Million, thanks so much. Sara Guiotto

10th May 2020

Can't thank Christian enough. I was so scared having to have a gallbladder removal operation, however Christian was easy to talk to, very approachable and answered all my questions (if not once, probably twice!). Christian put my mind at rest and was available to talk to pre-op. On the day of the surgery, Christian came to see me and asked if I had any further questions, he even came to see me after the Op to see how I was getting on before being discharged. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and not allowing anybody with me, it was nice to have the contact and reassurance. The healing process was very quick and the scars reducing dramatically. Overall great job and can vouch for Christian's skill and expertise. Thank you!

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant General, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon Speciality: Gallstones; Bile duct stones; Pancreas tumours; Pancreatic cysts; Advanced laparoscopic surgery; Groin hernias; Inguinal hernias; Umbilical hernias; Laparoscopic hernia repair; Investigation of abdominal pains; Lipoma excision; Skin lump excisions; Acute pancreatitis; Chronic pancreatitis.

Short link to review Mr Christian Macutkiewicz: http://iwgc.net/efqug