Manchester Royal Infirmary

Corbbett House, Oxford Road, Manchester, England, M13 9WL

17th June 2019

Simply angels.

29th March 2019

From the consultants, doctors and nurses to the auxiliaries, cleaners and people on the tea trolley, I was treated with total professionalism, respect, humour and compassion. My experience was a very positive one, on the whole. The only problem, which wasn't for me because I do speak out, was being missed for a couple of meals. When I pointed out that I hadn't eaten, the staff were horrified and promptly brought me toast, with profuse apologies.

26th March 2019

I was shocked at the lack of staff available at weekends. I was refused food duw to poor comminication & treated like a moron at times. You can't keep cutting staff & expect them to be able to deliver quality care. My experience at the MRI scared the hell out of me, how people are neglected due to staff shortages & really worrying.

20th March 2019

This is a fine hospital and a great credit to the North West of England

13th February 2019

This is a marvelous hospital full of dedicated hard working staff. The vast majority are wonderful. However, I had major surgery on a Friday afternoon and found a big difference in the care I received over the weekend. First it was impossible to sleep at night as alarms on drips etc were allowed to sound continually. One of the nurses on duty over the weekend had a very uncaring manner and when I asked her if she could possibly help me to sit up she just told me to make an effort to do it myself - this was only 24 hours after my operation and I had had a spinal anaesthic and was on a morphine drip. She was reluctant to give me alternate pain relief even when specifically instructed by the duty Doctor to do so, and I was left for three hours in agony. When the shift changed on Monday morning the change in the care and compassion was night and day.

{{category}} working at Manchester Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Manchester Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb4ij