Manchester Royal Infirmary

Corbbett House, Oxford Road, Manchester, England, M13 9WL

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th September 2019

My husband was the one being admitted and having surgery. We were both very impressed with the hospital and all the staff we came across. I am also a registered carer for my husband, who has mental health issues. The hospital ran a surgery school, which we found useful and helped to make my husband slightly less anxious, and informed us what to expect pre and post surgery. The tour to HDU was also good and I was reassured that I would be able to be with my husband as much as he needed me, and to be involved in his care if that was what we both wanted. The staff on HDU and on F8 were exceptional. I was given a 'Carer's pack' which I could fill in about my husband and his needs and interests etc. I felt that the nurses really did get to know us and create a bond. The 'sitter' service overnight, really surprised me, this provision was invaluable, after being at the hospital from 10.30am until 8.30pm everyday, I could go home and my mind was at ease knowing that someone was there to reassure my husband, get help for him if needed and could assist him to use the telephone if he needed to call me. Thank you to everyone we dealt with at the hospital...keep up the good work!

2nd September 2019

I spent the whole of my time on Ward 7 and could not fault any of the staff. From the Ward Manager to the porters, everyone was kind, caring and compassionate. I would never be afraid of being admitted to this unit ever again.

31st August 2019

My husband feels that he couldn't have been treated any better. He was in HDU (High Dependency Unit) where patients are monitored by two allocated nurses (one day, one night) who had just two patients to look after. When he no longer needed high level care he was transferred to Ward 11. Would be in a lot of pain if it weren't for the high dose painkillers but up on feet and walking. Passed the physio's tests yesterday so home today. Jolly good going for major abdominal surgery. Says a lot for the level of care and treatment from the top - Surgeon and her op team, Nurses, and all the other hospital staff who contribute to keeping the wards (and rest of hospital) clean and tidy.

31st July 2019

I was very impressed with the treatment I received by all the staff in the unit.

17th June 2019

Simply angels.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Manchester Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Manchester Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb4ij