Manchester Royal Infirmary

Corbbett House, Oxford Road, Manchester, England, M13 9WL

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

24th May 2018

Mrs Sue Partridge performed Physiotherapy after two reverse shoulder replacements. She was professional, thorough and caring. Under her guidance, good reach, mobility and strength was restored. If I ever require further care, I shall request to be placed on her list.

11th May 2018

Excellent staff and surgeons, could not praise the people who helped me enough, they saved my life.

14th February 2018

My granddad recently had a liver resection performed by Professor O’Reilly at this hospital (Manchester Royal Infirmary) and we cannot thank him and his team enough, they have given him his life back and when they say to people who is your hero?, mine will always be Professor O’Rielly. I’d also like to thank Sharan Ingram for being there for not only my Grandad, but also myself and his family. I was always able to call Sharan to ask any questions and query’s and she was always helpful. My grandad was diagnosed with liver cancer in December and had surgery in January. The care he received was outstanding from all of the staff. He went from surgery to recovery to ICU to HDU to Ward 8 and was finally discharged home 8 days post op. Again I can’t stress enough the amout of gratitude we have for the staff at this hospital. He is now back at home resting up after such major surgery and thanks to this hospital we get to have much more time with the amazing man I call grandad.

2nd February 2018

excellent treatment and hard working staff

10th January 2018