mr-nicholas-stylianides

Mr Nicholas Stylianides

Written by a private patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
22nd March 2021

My Stylianides was great - open and honest about the treatment options, likelihood of success and any potential risks. He was very calm and reassuring. After my initial follow up appointment where I had a couple of concerns he then saw me twice more to ensure I was fully satisfied before he discharged me back to my GP. And I certainly was - all symptoms resolved, a very happy patient!

Written by a private patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
9th March 2021

The level of care and service I received from Mr Nicholas Stylianides was outstanding from start to finish of my treatment. From the initial consultation and the thoroughness of the investigations and scans to the life saving surgery I received from Nick were all excellent. The high level of care provided by Nick at a very challenging time for me was the very best you could ever expect and often went beyond this. An example of this was calling me within 30minutes of CT scan results being sent to him the day before Christmas to provide good news so myself and my family were not worrying over the festive period. My family and I will be eternally thankful to Nick and his team for the care provided to me following my cancer diagnosis.

14th December 2020

I highly recommend Mr Stylianides and his team. At 9am I called his wonderfully helpful PA Emma and by 1pm she had arranged an admission for surgery that day with Mr Stylianides, overcoming numerous hurdles to make it happen.  Mr Sylianides was  extremely knowledgeable, calm, caring and reassuring, taking time to explain everything, and completed successful surgery and attentive follow-up.  Very grateful for such an exceptional and professional experience.  Thank you so much.

13th December 2020

I'm delighted to recommend Nick, who came recommended by my GP. He was pleasant and interested, and examined me thoroughly. After months of uncertainty before seeing him, I rapidly had a clear set of diagnoses and a plan of action. Surgery followed shortly afterwards, and proved uncomplicated. I was forewarned of any problems afterwards, and had no surprises. At review three weeks later, the surgery had healed well, and my symptoms had settled dramatically.

24th November 2020

I found Nicholas Stylianides took time to listen to my symptoms and suspicions regarding my condition on my first consultation - the very next day I had an MRI scan and ultrasound to confirm his diagnosis .There followed a 'virtual' appointment ( my choice ) and finally a CV19 PCR test 72 hrs prior to surgery. The whole process took just 6 weeks during which I was impressed with the professionalism of both Mr Stylianides and his lovely PA Emma . Would thoroughly recommend this team to anyone considering private health care surgery.

Mr Nicholas Stylianides was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon at Manchester Royal Infirmary For appointments or further information please call 0161 949 0161

Nearest Oncologists