mr-nicholas-stylianides

17th April 2020

From the first consultation, Mr Nick Stylianides inspired confidence, he explained things so you understand everything that is going to happen. Preop, op and post op all went to plan as predicted by Nick without any issues or problems. He is an outstanding surgeon and consultant - a view echoed so many times by a myriad of health care professionals who knew either him or his work. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I cannot praise Nick enough and feel so fortunate that I was able to receive his consummate professional care and surgical skill. I owe him a huge thanks. Thank you.

27th March 2020

Mr Stylianides is just a top guy who is very professional but a really nice person. He took his time to explain the condition and investigations that were to follow. Communication both pre and post procedure were first class. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

10th March 2020

Recommended to Mr Stylianides by anotherā“ consultant due to his specialising in Laparoscopy. A biopsy of my mesenteric lymph nodes was required as soon as possible and with as little invasive surgery as possible. This was not an easy task and Mr Stylianides promised to do his best to avoid open surgery. This he managed despite the size and position of these lymph nodes. He called me each day after the op to check on my recovery and took the time to ring me the following Saturday with my results. I couldn't have asked for more, my procedure was done expertly and my aftercare was second to none. Such a kind considerate and professional gentleman who understood how important risk reduction during surgery was to me, and has referred me now to a Professor at The Christie for the treatment I require ensuring that the best of care continues. Thank you so very much. I would strongly recommend Mr Stylianides

2nd March 2020

Excellent manner and put me at ease with every step of my treatment. Explained everything in simple terms. Quick to provide feedback so you have answers ASAP. Very professional. Would have no hesitation in recommending mr stylianides. Thank you.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
24th February 2020

I had my initial examination and consultation with the Dr Stylianides on the 12/12/2019 when we discussed the repair of my inguinal hernia. The operation was discussed in detail and all possible issues that may arise as a result of the procedure explained to me. I was then given the opportunity to to ask any questions and concerns that I may have. I was told the operation would take place in about five weeks time. My pre op appointment took place on the 10/01/2020 and my operation on 16/01/2020. Again Dr Stylianides came to see me pre op, asking whether I had any concerns or worries all questions were answered and I was completely put at my ease. I was also seen by the anaesthetist who explained the anaesthesia and procedure with me. Dr Stylianides came in again to see me before I went into theatre . The operation was a complete success and all painkillers,medication and dressings we're provided and there usages explained in full. My recovery time was given as six weeks, and all the information I would need to aid my recovery was explained in detail. I found Dr Stylianides to be very personable, totally professional with a good sense of humour. I had my final consultation wit Dr Stylianides on 24/02/2020 which was very positive and I was discharged. I would recommend Dr Stylianides to all without any hesitation. With my thanks.

Mr Nicholas Stylianides was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon at Manchester Royal Infirmary For appointments or further information please call 0161 949 0161

Nearest Oncologists