Mr Nicholas Stylianides

• Oncology
  • Gastroenterology

14th May 2019
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

Mr Styliandes answered my questions and outlined the follow up pathway clearly . I was also seen very promptly which I realise is not always possible !

12th May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I was referred for Gall Bladder removal, from my initial consultation I was put at ease, I felt confident and relaxed as Mr Stylianides explained the procedure. To ensure that I had no other problems other than Gall stones he performed a gastroscopy which despite being anxious was nothing to worry about as everything was explained and was painless due to his expertise and ensuring that I was relaxed. Mr Stylianides is engaging, builds a rapport, explains fully the details of the surgery and procedures so that if you do have any questions you feel comfortable to ask. I went on to have my Gall bladder removed and everything went smoothly despite that my Gall bladder was very ‘angry’, Mr Stylianides checked in with me after surgery to give reassurance that everything went to plan. After a week of rest I was able to continue normal activities, my small scars are practically invisible, my digestion is back to normal and I am no longer in any pain. I cannnot recommend Mr Stylianides enough, he is a consultant and also a surgeon and this is invaluable when choosing a specialist for your problem. The team that supported him throughout are also excellent and if I needed to contact his secretary she would respond on email immediately. I don’t have any improvements to suggest as everything was great, you will not be disappointed if you choose Mr Stylianides.

9th May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I liked him for his courteous bedside manner and he was very professional.

2nd May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

very professional and courteous doctor, looked after my condition and procedure very well, and communicated ongoing care perfectly.

2nd May 2019