Mr Nicholas Stylianides

Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon at Manchester Royal Infirmary For appointments or further information please call 0161 949 0161

• Oncology
  • Gastroenterology

17th September 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Very satisfied with all aspects of surgery for hernia.

17th August 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

From the first time I met Nick Stylianides I was completely at ease. I never felt rushed and could ask as many questions as I needed. He explained very carefully what would happen in terms of any tests and then the operation he performed. On the day of the operation again his communication was excellent and he kept my husband fully informed immediately after it was finished. Post operation the care was first class and he made sure that my recovery went to plan. I cannot give Nick Stylianides a higher recommendation.

17th August 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I am 38 years old and lost my Dad 3 years ago (aged 66) to bowel cancer. It had been on my mind to get checked out and I decided to go and get a colonoscopy. I found Dr Stylianides on Spire's website and booked in with him. From start to finish I felt reassured and in great hands. My procedure all went perfectly and the results were fine thankfully, and throughout Dr S was really nice and supportive. Thanks for all of the help !

16th August 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr Stylianides dealt with me in such a professional yet down to earth manner. He took time to listen to all my concerns and offered expert advice and care. I would recommend Mr Stylianides without hesitation.

14th August 2019
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

Mr Nicholas Stylianides is very easy to talk to. He explained things so you understand everything that is going to happen. He has a very caring manner and l was very lucky to have someone like him looking after me at a very worrying time. Thank you to him and his team.

Nearest Oncologists