Salford Royal Hospital

Stott Lane, Salford, England, M6 8HD

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

19th April 2018

Mr K. Gnanalingham is a great man. Him and his team do a grand job. He looked after before and after my op and my family are very grateful to him. Thank you.

16th April 2018

A first rate hospital

15th March 2018

Excellent care at all times. There was a small blip with meal availablity on one occasion, but other than that the care was exemplary.

6th January 2018

Over past 2 years I have had various tests ,some quite invasive , scans and x rays and had various out patient appointments. I have never had to wait long and always felt I was treated with respect . Doctors and nurses in diabetic clinic were always kind and reassuring. I was finally diagnosed with an endocrine condition requiring pituitary surgery. My experience on a busy acute neurosurgical was very good. The ward was spotless and staff, doctors and nurses , were polite and helpful. My surgeon was exceptional .

5th December 2017

Attending appointments, reminders by texts were excellent and not just a day before. Having casts put on and taken off after my operation - very well looked after. Only comment I would make is that when a cast is being removed for the first time at least, inform the patient of how loud the 'saw' is and that vibrations will be felt (it was my first time and it felt weird then made me laugh a little as the vibrations 'tickled' me).

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »