Salford Royal Hospital

Stott Lane, Salford, England, M6 8HD

1st November 2018

Salford royal is a great hospital because they give 100% care I found during my stay (5 days ) was outstanding. Mr Saxena performed my spinal fusion and what a great job he did I can now stand up straight and no pain in my lumbar back . This was performed on the 30/8/2018 . I have today 1/11/2018 been back to Salford royal for my post op assessment and was glad to see mr Saxena and thank him personally for the great quality of life he has given me .I would gladly recommend mr Saxena , I’m glad I got to say thank you and shook his hand

21st October 2018

On every appointment that I had at Salford Royal, the staff were incredibly helpful and respectful. I was surprised at the speed at which the hospital operates at, which is a positive change to other hospitals that I have visited. The premises was clean and navigating through the hospital was easy. The only concern is the parking fees at the hospital, as a patient I would have expected that I would be eligible for free parking, especially having had a surgical procedure but that does not exist. Other than this, I would definitely recommend this hospital to family and friends. My experience here was absolutely fantastic.

16th September 2018

Salford Royal is a fantastic institution - a clean, modern, caring space where staff work through circumstances against them to ensure the patient gets the best results.

16th September 2018

The staff were warm, helpful.and friendly. Went pur of their way to make sure your needs are met. The hospital is clean with lots of daylight. The surrounding grounds are pleasent wirh places to sit outside. The food was good for hospital catering. Car park prices a bir expensive like most hopitals.

2nd September 2018

Gr at hospital, staff are so helpful and friendly plus for going seeing my doctor to being diagnosed with a prolapsed disc and to then go on to be treated and on the road to a full recovery they was so quick.

{{category}} working at Salford Royal Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Salford Royal Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4cv