Salford Royal Hospital

Stott Lane, Salford, England, M6 8HD

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

6th January 2018

Over past 2 years I have had various tests ,some quite invasive , scans and x rays and had various out patient appointments. I have never had to wait long and always felt I was treated with respect . Doctors and nurses in diabetic clinic were always kind and reassuring. I was finally diagnosed with an endocrine condition requiring pituitary surgery. My experience on a busy acute neurosurgical was very good. The ward was spotless and staff, doctors and nurses , were polite and helpful. My surgeon was exceptional .

5th December 2017

Attending appointments, reminders by texts were excellent and not just a day before. Having casts put on and taken off after my operation - very well looked after. Only comment I would make is that when a cast is being removed for the first time at least, inform the patient of how loud the 'saw' is and that vibrations will be felt (it was my first time and it felt weird then made me laugh a little as the vibrations 'tickled' me).

21st November 2017

I received excellent advice in the clinics, during treatment and aftercare.The staff were at all times helpful

21st November 2017

I was admitted to Salford Royal Hospital suddenly after a scan showed I had a large tumour in the back of my head. The staff were so efficient at finding me a bed there & then & although it was clear that I was in shock & a little in denial of the severity of my condition they explained everything to me to make me understand why I needed to be there. I was placed in AEU Ward initially then HD7 after surgery. All staff on both wards work tirelessly to give me good care at all times from my admittance to my discharge. I would fully recommend this hospital as it has the best Neurosurgery Department in the North West as well as the best Neurosurgeons, Dr Pathmanaban performed my surgery & fully removed my tumour with no complications. Salford Royal definitely has the most caring & efficient staff. I was very grateful.

19th October 2017

Very professional and efficient. Staff would go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and to assist you.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »