Spire Manchester Hospital

170 Barlow Moor Road, Didsbury, Manchester, England, M20 2AF

4th April 2018

Good, well laid out hospital, excellent staff, all very helpful My only concern is the amount of cars parked in the special blue badge parking areas Without the authorised badges, very unethical and morally wrong .

15th March 2018

If it had not been for the operation, I could have fooled myself I had checked into a fabulous hotel! The staff were very attentive and kind and cared for me well during my short stay.

1st March 2018

I had had my hernia for a few years and was quite anxious about having the repair operation, however from my very first consultation Professor Sheen put me at ease and was very reassuring and helpful throughout the whole process. Professor Sheen informed me exactly how the operation would be done and he was very sympathetic and helpful on the morning of my operation. He also recommended my anaesthetist Dr Paul Foster who was also brilliant! I had my operation in early December 2017and it went superbly thanks to professor Sheen, his team and the Spire Manchester Hospital. I could not praise Professor Sheen enough for the excellent care and personal attention I received and I would recommend him to anyone -he is without doubt the best hernia surgeon. The Spire Manchester Hospital is the best hospital I have ever been in/visited, it is simply superb with the most helpful, respectful and friendly staff you could wish for.

17th February 2018

This was my very first visit to a hospital, ever, so I was a bit worried about the operation, a hernia repair. As it turned out the operation in my time lasted 30 seconds but in Prof. Sheen's time ,(ie real time), it was one hour. I don't think I could have been better looked after even I was the Queen. I am particularly impressed about the healing process, you can hardly notice the scars and that's just after 5 weeks! Thanks to all the staff at Spire Hospital and Prof Sheen.

14th January 2018