spire-manchester-hospital

Spire Manchester Hospital

170 Barlow Moor Road, Didsbury, Manchester, England, M20 2AF

Written by a NHS patient
25th July 2021

Just spent 2 days at this hospital after having a left knee replacement . The care received was second to none staff can’t do enough for you . The food is amazing rooms are lovlely and very comfortable . I would definitely recommend to everyone it’s an amazing hospital and staff medical team are fantastic . I felt very safe there hospital was very clean and all staff adhered to covid precautions all wear masks and PPe. The nurses on ward 2 were very efficient and nothing was too much trouble ..

20th July 2021

Fantastic hospital with very professional and caring staff. I had a hernia repair surgery here and everyone I encountered was exceptional. Thank you!

2nd June 2021

The care i received at the Spire Manchester cannot be faulted. I cannot praise the staff and nurses enough. The surgery nurses, anaesthetist's, surgeon, ICU staff and nurses and the ward staff and nurses turned a broken 53 year old chap into what I now hope is a new me on the way back to health and fitness, Although cautiously of course. Thank you so much for everything.

1st June 2021

Amazing team in Critical Care. Big thank you to Kate McNeil, Fran, Bev, Doctor Petra and Franc ! lovely friendly and caring anaesthetist called Doctor Nicholas Greenwood. He was amazing and put me at ease. Fantastic surgeon (Doctor Paul Goldsmith) - separate review done All the staff on the ward (Antonio, Jolla, Felicity, Esther etc). Thank you for looking after me. Spire hospital Manchester is a great hospital. It was very clean and the staff are very caring and friendly. I would highly recommend this hospital.

Written by a NHS patient
20th May 2021

Underwent a right knee replacement at this hospital in January 2021. My surgery went well and I felt very safe and looked after during my stay there. The staff were very professional and friendly and I received excellant care the nurses were very on ball with everything . The hospital was extremely clean my bed room was sanitised and bed was changed every day I was there and also was given clean towels to use. The food was amazing and everyone that entered my room knocked on door and were very polite . The physio team were brilliant and aftercare was second to none . Once discharged from hospital I had appt for face face physio had 4 face face physio sessions my physio was absolutely brilliant and really gave me confidence to push with my rehabilitation . I would def recommend spire Manchester to everyone it’s a brilliant hospital .

16th January 2021

Spire Manchester is convenient modern, staff polite and efficient. High standard of cleanliness I was helped to navigate the various departments

6th January 2021

Treated with respect and professional care.

16th December 2020

The CCU team including Ben, Francis and Frank along with the Physios were brilliant post op and the team on ward two including Grace and Leslie to name two were excellent. The facilities were spotless and the rooms spacious and comfortable. 100% and a top score. Would definitely recommend if you need to chose a private hospital.

7th December 2020

I was treated very well from admission to discharge. The hospital is very clean and the staff are all very kind and respectful This is my second treatment in Spire hospital and I always recommend it for any treatment.

5th December 2020

I would recommend The Spire Hospital. It is very welcoming. The staff are brilliant from the nurses, anesthetist to the auxiliary staff. They make you feel very comfortable, like part of a family. My consultant Mr Rajiv Dave is brilliant. He explained what my diagnosis was and went through what needed to happen. Even drawing diagrams so i could understand better what needed to be done. He is very kind and caring and made me feel totally at ease. I went in for my operation feeling that I was in safe hands. Not at all nervous. I was extremely happy with the results. I cannot thank Mr Dave and the staff at The Spire enough.

{{category}} working at Spire Manchester Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Manchester Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yq