Spire Manchester Hospital

170 Barlow Moor Road, Didsbury, Manchester, England, M20 2AF

16th August 2019

All staff were very professional in their approach to treatment with a very friendly and confident approach. Nothing was too much trouble.

8th August 2019

I am told I always complain, however from the pre-op assessment to discharge there is absolutely nothing I could complain about. Excellent care and superb facility.

25th July 2019

After the brilliant care I received from the surgery team - the Nursing staff were equally brilliant. They made sure I was looked after throughout my stay and also made sure my wife was made to feel comfortable whilst she visited inc getting her drinks when she wanted one. I was lucky and the ward I was on only had myself on for the night so I even had a good chat with a couple of nurses as I was coming to which helped because I could describe how I was feeling and they could answer any questions I had. Even though I was an NHS patient I felt like I got the private patient treatment from the moment I stepped in to the hospital in the morning.

23rd July 2019

Caring staff 24 x 7, thank you team

31st May 2019

All staff were amazing during my staff to have gallbladder removed. From the minute I stepped into the building to the moment I left they went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and calm. I can not thank the nurses enough for everything they did for me, especially the after care. Thank you again for all the hard you you all do.

{{category}} working at Spire Manchester Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Manchester Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yq