Spire Manchester Hospital

170 Barlow Moor Road, Didsbury, Manchester, England, M20 2AF

7th August 2018

In June 2018-I had my other total hip replacement with Professor Max Fehily(my first hip was replaced by him 2 years previously)He is very dedicated;a world class surgeon for hip replacement or hip revision surgery-with his anaesthetist Dr Usaf,his marvellous secretary Christine Dixon-all the nurses,physios,ward management;catering staff;even the caring cleaners-how wonderful to have this Consultant with his expert team at The Spire hospital in Manchester-will never hesitate to recommend him to anyone hoping to have these operations or procedures-Thank you,all

28th June 2018

Overall experience at The Spire Hospital was second to none. Staff engaged with you from the first meeting. Eye contact which is so so important in situations were ones health is concerned was very reassuring. Thank You Harry (Pearson-Young)

24th June 2018

A fantastic hospital is down to the people who work there. This hospital has the nicest, friendliest most helpful you could want to meet.

20th June 2018

Excellent care from all staff. It was a really good experience to be a patient in Spire. My experience of hospitalisation is very limited, so it is hard for me to make suggestions to improve things, in fact I think it would be hard to improve the patient experience at Spire. The one area that I would criticise is the tension/compression stockings that I was provided with prior to discharge. After a few days at home I had to get someone to peel these off and discard them. I have spoken to other people who have had the same problem. In my case they felt as if they were stopping blood flow! I realise there are 3 sizes , but this is not sufficient. I suspect that hundreds of these must be discarded by patients, an awful waste of money and a risk to health. I just kept doing exercises. This criticism must apply across all hospitals. It is an NHS problem.

28th May 2018

I went to the Spire for a quadriceps repair operation. The results have been catastrophic. The surgeon only appeared to be interested in making money out of me. He told various lies. Do not go anywhere near this place.